Global Peacekeeping Organization (GPO)

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Global Peacekeeping Organization (GPO)

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 pm

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT - September 2781
==============================================================
I officially and with the power given to me by the Grand Legislation declare war against the Pontesian Dynastic Empire (Pontesi), in order to counter attack the atrocities conducted by their government, and in the name of peace and stability and a higher cause for world citizens we shall enforce change upon the sins and disgusting habits of the Pontesian government. The authorities of the Global Peacekeeping Organization are hereby centralized and the leadership board shall be declared invalid and of no longer use to the organization, with its members demoted and the Grand Secretariat declared the absolute rule of the organization, declaration bound by the GPO Grand Legislation.

Signed,
John Aristocrat
Grand Secretariat
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Alaric_the_green » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Trigunia would like to announce our intent to withdraw from this warmongering organisation. Though our oligarchs are too busy to process the formalities at the moment (OOC: No proposal quota!), we will withdraw within the next year or so. In the meantime, any Trigunian troops that might have been abroad are to come home immediately. We have large amounts of Christians to persecute.

Anna Karenina
Foreign Affairs Minister of Trigunia
Alaric_the_green

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:35 pm

The Northern Military Command, which is consisted of Trigunian troops, currently remains under my administration and will continue to do so until I say otherwise. No military shall return to Trigunia until its purpose is complete. This is clearly defined in the GPO Grand Legislation, even if you will no longer be a part of it in the future. It is not us who are warmongering, it is you for attempting to stop a divine peacekeeping mission.

Signed,
John Aristocrat
GPO Grand Secretariat
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Gesar » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:43 am

The new government of Talmoria would like more information regarding the relationship between our nation and this organization. If you would be so kind as to contact our foreign embassy with key information, we would be very gracious.

OOC: I've never really been involved with the GPO, but Talmoria is a member and I'm interested in continuing it, so I'd like to know more.
Gesar

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 am

The organization has finally ceased to exist.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Previous

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations