IML Marriages and Proposals

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: IML Marriages and Proposals

Postby AntScales » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 pm

House of Arinidi Proposals

By order of HRM Sylvester Arinidi I, the Lord Chancellor of Telamon, King of Antepec, Prince of Ferene, 1st Archduke of Auguststran, Chancellor and Governor of the House of Arinidi, the following heirs are put forth to the monarchies of world to be wed to other heirs in order to bring noble and royal houses closer and improve relations between nations.

Heirs Available for Marriage (In order of precedence):

HRH Scott II Henry Arinidi of Zericho, Prince of Kivonah, Antepec, and Ferene, 1st Duke of Ironia (b. 3325). Scott is the son of TRM the King and Queen of Ferene, Prince and Princess of Antepec, the Princess Royal of Kivonah, 1st Duke and Duchess of Zericho.

HRH Catherine Sophie Kansar-Arinidi of Hrunar, Princess of Telamon, Princess of Sevescia, Antepec, and Ferene (b.3340). Catherine (Cat) is the daughter of HRH Christopher Arinidi, Prince of Telamon, Prince of Sevescia, Antepec, and Ferene, the 1st Count of Hrunar and HRH Sarah Kansar-Arinidi, Princess of Telamon, the Princess Royal of Sevescia, Princess of Antepec and Ferene, the 1st Countess of Hrunar. Catherine will succeed her father to be 2nd Countess of Hrunar.

HRH Michael August Kansar-Arinidi of Hrunar, Prince of Telamon, Prince of Sevescia, Antepec, and Ferene (b.3339). Michael is the son of HRH Christopher Arinidi, Prince of Telamon, Prince of Sevescia, Antepec, and Ferene, the 1st Count of Hrunar and HRH Sarah Kansar-Arinidi, Princess of Telamon, the Princess Royal of Sevescia, Princess of Antepec and Ferene, the 1st Countess of Hrunar.

HRH Juliette Bethany Kansar-Flagger, Princess of Antepec, Baroness Arinidi-Kansar-Flagger of Narai, Heiress Presumptive to the Barony of Parah (b.3339). Juliette (Julie) is the daughter of HRH Andrew Kansar-Flagger, Prince of Telamon, 1st Baron Kansar-Flagger of Parah, 1st son of the Princess Royal of Telamon, and HRH Alexandrie Veronica Arinidi-Kansar-Flagger, Princess of the Empire de la Canrille, Princess of Antepec, 1st High Duchess of Silescia, 1st Baroness of Narai. Julie will succeed her mother as 2nd High Duchess of Silescia and 2nd Baroness of Narai, and, if now males are born to her parents, she will also succeed her father as 2nd Baroness of Parah.

HRH Ronald Claud Yisserles Simon-Arinidi of Valtimin, Prince of Beiteynu, Prince of Antepec, 1st Marquess of Silen (b.3326). Ronald is the son of HRH Dr. Mikael Simon-Arinidi, D.S.W., K.S.A, Prince of Antepec, the 1st Viscount Valtimin and HRH Zoe Jeanette Simon-Arinidi, Princess of Beiteynu, Princess of Antepec, 1st Duchess of HaDisporim and Fruskila, Viscountess Valtimin, Guardian of the Chaim River.
AntScales

Postby seanrutter » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm

The House of Barbossa, ruling Kazulia, has 3 eligible for marriage.

Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Elizabeth, Heir to the Throne of Kazulia (presently 8 years old)

His Royal Highness Jørg Barbossa (Prince Of Nærøy) (presently 3 years old)

Harald Berget-Alstad, Duke of Sortland (Second Cousin of King James) (presently 22)

Naturally, as Heir to the throne, Elizabeth must be matched with someone of very high standing.
seanrutter

Postby speckydave » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

seanrutter wrote:
Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Elizabeth, Heir to the Throne of Kazulia (presently 8 years old)

His Royal Highness Jørg Barbossa (Prince Of Nærøy) (presently 3 years old)

Are these two the children of James and Penelope?
speckydave

Postby seanrutter » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Indeed they are.
seanrutter

Postby speckydave » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Why didn't you tell me? My character is the mother!
speckydave

Postby seanrutter » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Prince Hector, Son of Prince Sigurd of Kelvon, and Grandson of the King. (Born 3390)
Prince Harold, Son of Prince Sigurd of Kelvon, and Grandson of the King. (Born 3399)
Harold Berget-Alstad, Heir to the Duchy of Hent (Born 3380)
Prince Ragnar Barbossa, Eldest child of Crown Princess Elizabeth (Heir to throne), Second in Lin to throne of Kazulia (Born 3397)
Princess Victoria, second child of Crown Princess Elizabeth (third in line to throne), (Born 3399).
seanrutter

Postby LukasV » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm

The Royal Family of Valruzia, of the Werdanski dynasty, would like to announce the eligibility of:

Prince Fryderyk, First Son of Emperor Luke I of Valruzia; Duke of Relonanki, Heir to the Imperial Throne of Valruzia (b. 3381)
Prince Aleksander, Second Son of Emperor Luke I of Valruzia; Duke of Brony and Tirtul (b. 3386)
Princess Julia, daughter of Her Esteemed Majesty Princess Karolina I, sister to Emperor Luke I of Valruzia; Duchess of Galia (b. 3374)
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

Postby seanrutter » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:49 pm

LukasV wrote:The Royal Family of Valruzia, of the Werdanski dynasty, would like to announce the eligibility of:

Prince Fryderyk, First Son of Emperor Luke I of Valruzia; Duke of Relonanki, Heir to the Imperial Throne of Valruzia (b. 3381)
Prince Aleksander, Second Son of Emperor Luke I of Valruzia; Duke of Brony and Tirtul (b. 3386)
Princess Julia, daughter of Her Esteemed Majesty Princess Karolina I, sister to Emperor Luke I of Valruzia; Duchess of Galia (b. 3374)

Perhaps we could arrange something here?
seanrutter

Postby speckydave » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 pm

LukasV wrote:The Royal Family of Valruzia, of the Werdanski dynasty, would like to announce the eligibility of:

I would like to propose the marriage of Princess Karolina to Benjamin Herbert, heir to Duke Solomon Herbert and his arms manufacture company.
speckydave

Postby LukasV » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Princess Karolina is already married, hence why she has a daughter. Who is now betrothed to someone else.
Get All That You Deserve In This World

Free Speech Fundamentalist
Classical Liberal/Libertarian
A Necessary Evil
Haterz Gon' Hate

"You believe you have dominion
So you force your lame opinions on me
And my eggshell mind"
LukasV

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations