Artanian Union (AU)

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Artanian Union (AU)

Postby Afrocentric » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:40 am

OOC: In the future, I think its best if we allow a period of debate maybe 3 IRL days for some of these proposals. Does anybody have a problem with this? Also, for those of you who are not aware, a 2/3 majority vote is needed in order for a proposal to pass, meaning there needs to be 5 votes in the affirmative. If you have a problem with this, don't hesitate to tell me your views on the matter.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby CanadianEh » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:11 am

Rutania will accept this resolution.

John Backstrom
President of Rutania
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Voting has officially ended on Resolution 0005 and any votes that were submitted after the voting period are hereby declared null and void by the AU. For a period of 7 days from August 16, 3724 to August 23, 3724 (OOC: 6 IRL days), voting commenced on Resolution 0005 and each of the 9 nations that belong to the AU were eligible to submit votes. The following is an accurate breakdown of the votes received by the AU and were checked for its authenticity and subsequently verified by a third party institution not affiliated with the AU.

Support: Aloria, Endralon and Zergon, Rutania, Beluzia
Oppose:
Abstain:

The final vote was 4 in the affirmative, 0 in the opposition and 0 abstentions (4-0-0).

Because the rules stipulate a 2/3 majority is required for the passage of any motion, Resolution 0005 is hereby defeated. Endralon and Zergon may resubmit this resolution at a later time, provided they alert the AU of their intentions.

Afrocentric

Postby Afrocentric » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 pm

OOC: I don't want the AU to fall apart, so I'll oversee it on here until I find somebody who can pick up the slack. I need somebody who is active on the forums and in the game. If you want to oversee the AU on the forums, please PM me so I can brief you about the job.

Afrocentric

Postby Farsun » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 pm

OOC: Afro, whenever you see this I am back. I will be taking back over OOC. Thanks for everything my man.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby CanadianEh » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:48 pm

The Foreign Affairs Minister of Rutania, Alfred Landsburg, appoints Greta Eibenschütz as the new Representative for Rutania to the Artanian Union.

Rutanian Foreign Affairs Department
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby colonelvesica » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:12 am

Special Envoy to the Artanian Union from the Federal Republic of Ibutho Abelo Manelesi, recently appointed by President Thabo Mopoho, requests a meeting with the leadership of the AU to condemn and protest the unilateral involvement of Rutania, a fellow AU member, in the Ibutho Civil War, without the direct permission of either their, or even the Royalist government, and request they pull out of Federal controlled territory, which will soon be an AU member themselves.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Farsun » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:24 am

Thilo Krei, Chairman of the Board of the Artanian Commission, Department of Integration Development and Member States Director-General Kaspar Streib and Department of Collective Security and Defense Director-General Freimut Cranz have called for the Permanent Representative of Rutania to meet with the representative of Ibutho in order to stop the Rutanian action against a member state.
Farsun

Postby GOLI VEERRAJU » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:22 am

GOLIVEERENDRA (President ALORIA) himself decided to represent Aloria in ARTANIAN UNION, He will be accompanied by Foreign Minster Arya Veer. The President's direct involvement to represent in AU showed his interest. President also want to remember that AU SPACE AGENCY established in SILDAR(ALORIA) with the efforts of former president GOLIVEERRAJU who was Grand father of GOLIVEERENDRA and founder of ALORIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS.
President GOLIVEERENDRA hoped ALORIA will work actively in AU again and play a very important role in upcoming days.

GOLIVEERENDRA
PRESIDENT
The Republic of ALORIA
GOLI VEERRAJU

Postby Farsun » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:17 am

We are interested to see any records showing the establishment of an Artanian Union Space Agency? Can the Herr President speak to showing records?

Thilo Krei,
Chairman of the Board of the Artanian Commission
Dorvik (3680-3685)
Farsun

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations