Artanian Union (AU)

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Artanian Union (AU)

Postby Farsun » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:Hello everyone,
Isn't it tome we elect a new president of artanian union to strengthen our union?

OOC: I am responsible, along with Afrocentric for the administration of the AU and since I am back now, that'll happen. No worries my friend! :D
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Farsun » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Otto Meyer takes over as President of the Artanian Union

Schrudehofen, Kordusia - The Press Secretary of the Supreme Artanian Council today announced today that Otto Meyer would be taking over the rotating Presidency of the Artanian Union. Meyer served as a former foreign affairs expert of the Artanian Union as well as serving a former Minister of Internal Affairs of the Dorvish state of Miktar. Meyer came the position as he was chosen by the current Dorvish government in order to lead his 2 year term as President of the Artanian Union. Meyer is expected to take a big stance on rebuilding the Artanian Union and is expected to meet with potential members in Dundorf and Aloria, as well as others.
Farsun

Postby Farsun » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:52 am

Meyer wants meeting with Dundorf and Rutania

Schrudehofen, Kordusia - President of the Supreme Artanian Council Otto Meyer, of Dorvik, has called on the fellow member state Rutania to come to the table to discuss the entrance of Dundorf into the Artanian Union. Dundorf has traditionally been opposed to AU membership due to the isolationist government which has traditionally been in power in Dundorf. Meyer however stated that in preliminary talks between the AU and Dundorf he feels confident that the Dundorfians can enter into the Artanian Union "...within the coming months.". Meyer invited Rutania, one of the longest member states of the AU to the table to discuss joining.

Meyer also released a joint statement with the Chairman of the Board of the Artanian Commission Boudewijn Baasch condemning the actions of the "Party of Corruption" in Hobrazia. Chairman Baasch stated that: "...Hobrazia leaving the AU was a painful thing for us all to experience but we cannot stop a member state from leaving. We will continue to monitor the situation within Hobrazia and we will condemn what happens if the elected government targets the people of Hobrazia." Baasch was elected as Chairman of the Artanian Commission in 3783 and will serve his term until 3788. Rutanian Philip Jacobs, Director-General of the Department of Integration Development and Member States echoed similar statements and asked that "...the Commission monitor the situation closely."
Farsun

Postby colonelvesica » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:30 pm

OLTSMANN TO DISCUSS DUNDORF ENTRY TO AU

It has been announced in a joint press conference by President Marvin Schwalbe and Chancellor Aaron Dorr that they would be sending Pauline Oltsmann, Dundorf's Foreign Affairs Minister and former Minister of Defence, to Schrudeofen to begin prelimary talks about integrating Dundorf into the Artanian Union. Under previous administrations Dundorf has been vehemently opposed to any sort of involvement outside of its borders on the continent, however quiet diplomatic talks have been rumored to be going on for several years, even during the previous administration of President Klaus von Wald, though if any talks happened during the three term of Heinrich Stanfelj are unknown.

Gesetz F-22, the law that would have brought Dundorf in line to sign the Artanian Union Treaty, has been on the floor of the Bundestag for debate since November of 3783, however talks have been stalled by DKLP MBs who have been silent on the matter. The Freheitpartei currently controls 167 seats in the Bundestag, but even that is not enough for the required supermajority needed for President Schwalbe to sign the Treaty into law. Requests for comment from the DKLP leadership have gone without answer as of yet. Regardless Minister Oltsmann is wasting little time and is hoping that by laying the groundwork ahead of time it will be a simple matter to simply pass the bill and begin a seamless transition of incorporating the Federal Republic into the AU.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Maxington » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:06 pm

PRESIDENT OF ENDRALON AND ZERGON MAKES STATEMENT
Heads of States of the Artanian Union, Members of the Press, viewers, Good Morning. I would like to start off my statement or proposal by saying Thank you for allowing me to stand before you to speak on what is troubling me and my nation. Recently the Parlament a szövetség our state parliament was attacked by a group of armed terrorists. They held the buildings for an hour until the Military could have made a push into the building. This left 23 Pelican Guardsmen dead. It is a hard time for our nation, as we slowly recover. We were not prepared for such an event to take place. I was asked by the Director of the Federal Department of Intelligence and Security or the Eidgenössisches Departement für Geheimdienste und Sicherheit (FDIS) to bring on of their investigations to you. The FDIS has launched an investigation on the KNL,a well known Terrorist group from Majatra which had ties in several other continents. Now for us to carry out this investigation we will need foreign intelligence which means we will have to be sending agents to several nations in the Artanian Union and Majatra to gather intelligence on this group. I come to you to ask you to allow the Agents of the FDIS to enter your country/nation with full diplomatic immunity so that they may carry on their investigation to the fullest. I assure you we will not be tampering into your nations internal or external affairs, which means we will not be spying on your government. We are only there gather information on any KNL members residing in your nations. We ourselves are carrying out these operation in Endralon and Zergon.

Resolution 0005
Recognizing that key information on the KNL terrorist group must be found:
1. The Nations of the Artanian Union allow the FDIS Agents from Endralon and Zergon to enter their nations to carry out their investigations.
2. The Agents will be under full diplomatic immunity and Endralon and Zergon Government will be accountable for their actions.
3. The Nations of the Artanian Union are to NOT Intervene in the FDIS's investigations.
4. The Artanian Union create a Security Council which will regulate intelligence operations and security and cooperative operations of the several nations of the union.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Afrocentric » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:04 pm

As Endralon is not a member of the Artanian Union, it's motion will not be put to a vote. If they wish to have a voice at the table, they must ratify the pertinent treaty and we will go from there.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby Maxington » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 pm

PROPOSAL PUSH 2 BY PRESIDENT OF ENDRALON AND ZERGON
Heads of States of the Artanian Union, Members of the Press, viewers, Good Morning. I would like to start off my statement or proposal by saying Thank you for allowing me to stand before you to speak on what is troubling me and my nation. Recently the Parlament a szövetség our state parliament was attacked by a group of armed terrorists. They held the buildings for an hour until the Military could have made a push into the building. This left 23 Pelican Guardsmen dead. It is a hard time for our nation, as we slowly recover. We were not prepared for such an event to take place. I was asked by the Director of the Federal Department of Intelligence and Security or the Eidgenössisches Departement für Geheimdienste und Sicherheit (FDIS) to bring on of their investigations to you. The FDIS has launched an investigation on the KNL,a well known Terrorist group from Majatra which had ties in several other continents. Now for us to carry out this investigation we will need foreign intelligence which means we will have to be sending agents to several nations in the Artanian Union and Majatra to gather intelligence on this group. I come to you to ask you to allow the Agents of the FDIS to enter your country/nation with full diplomatic immunity so that they may carry on their investigation to the fullest. I assure you we will not be tampering into your nations internal or external affairs, which means we will not be spying on your government. We are only there gather information on any KNL members residing in your nations. We ourselves are carrying out these operation in Endralon and Zergon.

Resolution 0005
Recognizing that key information on the KNL terrorist group must be found:
1. The Nations of the Artanian Union allow the FDIS Agents from Endralon and Zergon to enter their nations to carry out their investigations.
2. The Agents will be under full diplomatic immunity and Endralon and Zergon Government will be accountable for their actions.
3. The Nations of the Artanian Union are to NOT Intervene in the FDIS's investigations.
4. The Artanian Union create a Security Council which will regulate intelligence operations and security and cooperative operations of the several nations of the union.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Afrocentric » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 pm

The motion by Endralon is officially accepted by the AU and voting will commence on the proposed initiative. Members who belong to the AU are eligible to vote and may only vote once. I ask that member nations make their votes in a timely manner as votes will not be counted if they come in after time has expired.

(OOC: Voting closed at 11:59 PM on Sunday, 3/8/15)

Support: Dorvik, Malivia

Oppose: Rutania, Aloria, Dundorf

The resolution put forth by Endralon and Zergon has been defeated by a 3-2 vote.
Last edited by Afrocentric on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby malabar1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Malivia accepts Resolution 0005, though reserves the right to expel foreign agents for any reason as per domestic legislation.
malabar1

Postby CanadianEh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm

The Nation of Rutania will be voting against this bill until some amendments can be made, we would like Articles 3 and 2 removed so Rutanian Police can get involved and regulate the operations, we would also prefer that the Foreign Agents not have diplomatic immunity. Resolution 0005 would give sweeping powers to a foreign force in Rutania and we cannot accept that.

Hannah Clair
Foreign Affairs Minister of Rutania
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations