The First International (Al-Kasraj Conference)

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: The First International (Al-Kasraj Conference)

Postby PClourennais » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Comrades,

I thank you all for your support throughout this difficult time.

I experienced some minor issues (OOC: moderation) which have no been addressed, while my party still holds the cabinet, the People's Council is no longer in session. Elections will take place in March, and it appears we will again run unopposed.

However, I fear the loyalist party will soon return, and attempt to undo that which me and my people have worked so hard to create.

Immediately following the election in March, I would like to invite you all the Cote d'or conference in my home country, with the confidence of this council, it will be the official second conference of The First International.

At this conference, I would like to propose a series of treaties, aimed at protecting the communist ideals in our home nations. The purpose of this will be to make it much more difficult for any opponents to undo that which we have all worked so hard to create.

I officially propose Cote d'Or for the second conference of The First International, to take place in March 3633. I hope you will all agree, and I look forward to greeting you and your delegations in the new year.

Jean-Pierre Fleury
Chairman
PCL
PClourennais

Postby PClourennais » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:00 am

Comrades,

I move to propose some protocol with regards to the The First International.

I move to pass the following list of proposals:

1) Each year a conference of The First International is to be held. Which is to be hosted by a member party in their respective state. At each conference (after this one), the host city for the conference 2 years ahead is to be chosen. (This would mean that at this inaugural conference we must select the next two host cities)

2) The First International will also be known as the Cominterm.

3) Nations of The First International will recognize the following as the official flag of the Cominterm. This flag is to be flown at the national legislatures of all member states (when the member party is in power), at the headquarters of the member party, and at the venues for each conference.

http://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtflags/SvgFileService?d=0&c1=2&c2=5&c3=6&o=7&c4=2&s=14&c5=5

The golden spoked circle in the centre represents the world, the cogs represent the workers, the spokes that lead to the middle represent the communist parties, which are only legitimate representatives of the working class; the small red square at the centre represents our central goal: establishing a dictatorship of the proletariat through communist ideals.

4) The First International will have an official anthem: The Internationale. This anthem is to be played at all official conferences, before the national anthem of the host state. The instrumental version will be official to accommodate different languages. The Internationale may be preformed in the official language of the host state at official conferences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko372vrAsfM

5) The official motto of The First International will be "Worker's of the World, Unite!"

6) During official discussion at conferences, members are only to be referred to with the prefix "Comrade" before their name, and not the titles from their respective nations. (i.e. Chairman Fleury is only to be referred to as Comrade Fleury). This solidifies the communist ideal of equality.

7) All member parties must send a delegation of 6 party members to each conference for formal discussion. The combined members of all full member parties will constitute the High Presidium of The First International. Candidate nations may also send a delegation of 6 party members, without the ability to vote, the combined members of all candidate parties will constitute the Low Presidium. The Low Presidium may only address the council at certain times, outside of debate on policy and issues.

8) The host nation of each conference will appoint the Presiding Officer of the Presidium. The responsibility of the Presiding Officer is too mediate debate and count votes on proposed motions.

9) Proposed motions are to relate specifically to The First International, and may not impose binding legislation on its member states. Only treaties may do this, Motions may only remain open for a set period of time (real time 24 hours). Parties which do not vote in this time period will be counted as abstaining.

These are my proposals, they rely on the confidence of this conference. I am open to any suggestions. Just trying to give our group some structure.
PClourennais

Postby Wardog » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:43 am

Comrade Fleury,

We will answer to each individual proposal.
We fully support proposals number 3,5,6.
We believe that the rest of your proposals are good but require further discussion from the member parties.
As for proposal number 1: We believe that a yearly meeting is not necessary and propose one conference every 3 years or in case of an emergency situation,a semi-official meeting of delegations from member parties.
Voting for the next venue is not really needed.
Being extreme and radical is my favorite!
RL beliefs:anti-extremist secular center left
Wardog

Postby Fluffy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:47 pm

"I would like to announce that the Communist Party won democratic elections in Trigunia and that it now holds the position of head of state, all government positions, and a majority in the legislature. We ousted - through the ballot box - the racist, fascist, All-Kozak Association which supported minority-rule in the country.

This is a clear sign that communism is winning the fight against fascism and capitalism.

My party will now build the communist revolution for the Trigunian people. This process started even when we were in opposition, with the likes of decommissioning of chemical and biological weapons in Trigunia, legalising homosexuals to serve openly in the military, liberalising divorce laws, the introduction of equal working rights of women to name just a few.

In the coming years my party will seek to nationalise industry, improve labour laws, increase industrial and agricultural production, and seek to excel in the fields of health, education, science, and technology."

President of the Trigunian Republic,
Yevhen Fedorenko
Fluffy

Postby PClourennais » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:08 pm

Fluffy wrote:"I would like to announce that the Communist Party won democratic elections in Trigunia and that it now holds the position of head of state, all government positions, and a majority in the legislature. We ousted - through the ballot box - the racist, fascist, All-Kozak Association which supported minority-rule in the country.

This is a clear sign that communism is winning the fight against fascism and capitalism.

My party will now build the communist revolution for the Trigunian people. This process started even when we were in opposition, with the likes of decommissioning of chemical and biological weapons in Trigunia, legalising homosexuals to serve openly in the military, liberalising divorce laws, the introduction of equal working rights of women to name just a few.

In the coming years my party will seek to nationalise industry, improve labour laws, increase industrial and agricultural production, and seek to excel in the fields of health, education, science, and technology."

President of the Trigunian Republic,
Yevhen Fedorenko

Congratualtions, Comrade Fedorenko.

I am sure I speak on the behalf of all member parties in congratulating you for your fine work in the name of the people.

Jean-Pierre Fleury
Chairman
PCL
PClourennais

Postby Wardog » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Comrades from Trigunia,we wish you joy on your victory in the recent elections.
We would like to point out that communism is slowly but steadily growing in Terran politics and we would really love to see our organization playing an important part on this.
Being extreme and radical is my favorite!
RL beliefs:anti-extremist secular center left
Wardog

Postby Trotskyist » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 pm

We would like to announce that with the recent elections in our nation, the Saridani People's Republic, we have taken control of the executive and legislative branch of the government. We have successfully reshaped the government into a democratic form, and have proposed and will pass the ratification of the First International and the Embargo treaty. Communism is taking hold in Terra! Long live the Revolution!

President of the People's Republic of Saridani
Anton Trotsky
Trotskyist

Postby Trotskyist » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:43 pm

We firmly believe that the communist parties who have the ability to do so need to begin moving to changing their nation's flags to communist flags. The red flag and the hammer and sickle needs to begin flying high across Terra. Those of who are in positions like myself, the comrades in Lourenne and Kafuristan (Possibly others?) who are parties that are unopposed should, as soon as possible, decide on some variation of the red hammer and sickle flag and fly it high in their nations! If we are going to inspire the proletariat across Terra then we cannot be shy about our ideologies. We can not shy away from the national stage. We cannot be united in theory, ideology, and political practice only. We need to appear united in the proletariats clear line of site. They need to see our unity, and that we are united in this communist thought and we are not shy about it!
Trotskyist

Previous

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations