IC:Tv International Broadcasting Channels

Organisations involving national governments as members.

IC:Tv International Broadcasting Channels

Postby tehtwo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:37 am

IC:Tv is an commercial broadcast television
network, it has a wide range of genres which it produces and distributes on its on own channel (only one yet may be mir if more people get involved e.g IC:Sports etc) which is free to air and can be watch anywhere in terra.

OOC: was thinking of writing like stories in a episode format that would be a TV series/season that runs on the IC:Tv. if anyone has a idea get writing and post :) but nothing that breaks the rules.

There's a bunch of flickers on thousand of TV's around terra. A globe of the world is shown then the camera zooms out,the globe getting smaller and smaller till it forms one of the single dots (:) in the IC:Tv logo.
Voice over: Welcome each and everyone of you this is I C T V and the wait is over here's Dilemma..........
Summary:Action/drama set on another world during a major war through different people's life it affect on all sides.
Pilot
The sound of aircrafts fill the air all that can be seen is a huge forest with trees going on for miles with the falling snow covering everything in its path, The top of trees becoming part of the ideal background for a winter holiday snap to send back home but the floor of the forest told a different story the snow covering the red stains of fallen men, some of the blood still fresh seeping through the white chucks of snow. which side was the man from that this blood from wonder the figure that's been standing in the same spot for the past 30 minutes,"so much for the highly trained enemy patrols" he chuckled to himself. This is Left Kommander Toviett of the 13th sniper platoon of The Sturka Front or thats what he had to say if he got caught. Toviett went prone laying just out of the forest risky but this is the best spot for what needs to be done he thought to himself. He then held his breath brought up his rifle, it didn't take him long to find the target with his rifle sights firmly on the target he begun to count his heartbeats slowly, until he felt
an interval and he gently squeezed the trigger. The rifle spat with a crack of a notice after he squeeze the trigger the point man of the army below hit the ground, he could hear the shouting of dismay seeing them trying to take cover along the tiny road wherever they could fitt. He lifted his sights up again from his vantage point he could see every troop position along the road and they knew where he was, one of the soliders crouched over barking into his radio unit probably to call down an artillery
bombardment,Toviett merely nod his head he knew they wouldn't have the time to do so they were too busy at the central zone. Over the clear line of sight he took aim, the solider only a teen about my brothers age before.. toviett knew his mind trail off he look back down aim and fired another round, another one down.
....Just outside southern zone...
There stood a man in his late 40s looking across the Villa thinking when interrupted when the phone on his desk began ringing,
"hello" He spoke into the phone.
"Comandarm there here" the voice at the other end screamed
"good!,best news I've heard all-day" a single shot from the other side of the phone then a cry in pain. The man gentley put the phone down and smerked, walked back to the view. To be Continued
tehtwo

Re: IC:Tv International Broadcasting Channels

Postby tehtwo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

voice over: here's your daily round up of the bouts today in the IFF
Mike Kelly: I'm Mike Kelly and welcome to the International Fighting Federation round up joining me today is ex fighter Brandon McCain, today only consist of one bout so let's starts off today. here's a Middleweight bout between Romero Hernandez and Darens Ronzouliseyi lets watch the highlights.
Round 1 3 mins: Romero putting together combos but not landing
much. Darens throwing kicks back everything at a snail mate.
6 mins: Darens just threw Romero the mat. Romero gets up, but Darens threw him back down with a body lock Romero quickly escapes both figthers back on there feet.
Round 2 1 min: both figthers clinched against the cage.
3 mins: Romero just caught Darens with left hook, Darens looks surprise.
4 mins: Darens connected with a knee, then baits Romero in and cracked him with an elbow. Then a solid right lands Romero stumbles Darens jumps landing a kick. Romero down and out for the count.
Mike Kelly: so Brandon what do you make off the Kalopian warrior.
Brandon McCain: he's a excellent striker its in his strengthens, with the frist round we see Darens trying to be mat ground towards Romero who a excellent tactical submission marksman.
Mike Kelly: so do you think he should work on his mat performance.
Brandon McCain: he could but if I was him I strength my counters on submission and stick to striking with his he could finish a fight in a the first round.
Mike Kelly: with that result the warrior from Kalopian Darens has move up in the rankings in the 11th place with 5 straight wins this year.
Brandon McCain: but lets be honest he's under performing, the bouts he's had have been easy should be clear wins but he change his fight plan that got him in the IFF. he's trying to do fancy moves when he could land punch after punch which would leave to more entertaining match and a win. its not going to be the year of the warrior if he's in the top five I eat a glove.
Mike Kelly: ha, anywhere the biggest news at the moment is the upcoming bout between Dolf Dyer and Michael Wolfgang both from Imperial Commonwealth of
Narikaton and Darnussia sure going to be hell of a fight.
Brandon McCain: yep, lets hope both fighters can leave they different views away from the cage.
Mike Kelly: With the bout soon to come and taking place in the home nation of both, with a venue still to be chosen with a city that possible has a mix of both views, what going to happen is anyone's guess. but more likely both fighters going to start up a Tweet war again but this time with a bout at the end.
Brandon McCain:its. going to be a hell of a fight.
Mike Kelly: with that were out of time so bye
tehtwo

Re: IC:Tv International Broadcasting Channels

Postby tehtwo » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:38 pm

I'm Clara from Entertainment News there's the reports from ICTv
Dilemma episode 2 is being filmed under close wraps with airing date to be aired next week.
IC:Tv is to established a world on-demand Internet streaming media providing service for a small fee a month it will show a back catalog of many terra programs new and old from all different nations as well has its own after the season or show finshed airing on IC:Tv, The name ICFlix has been register.
tehtwo

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations