Council of the Tripartite Alliance

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Council of the Tripartite Alliance

Postby Kubrick » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:28 pm

The Tripartite Alliance is an anti-imperialist and anti-communist alliance of the last honest nations of Terra. The key founders, also called the Tripartite, are Vanuku, Jelbania and Deltaria. Observing member states are Davostag and Endralon.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2769

The Council of the Tripartite Alliance is where the alliance discusses their problems, ideas and stances on international affairs.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Re: Council of the Tripartite Alliance

Postby Kubrick » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 pm

"Member states of the Tripartite Alliance,

The first of our many challenges has appeared in the world. Most of us are Hosianist or Ahmadist and we can not close our eyes to what is happening in Lodamun at this very moment. The the opposition in Lodamun accuses the ruling government of having openly expressed their desire to kill all Hosians in their nation, we have investigated this matter and sadly deemed this to be true. We ask the member states on suggestions on what to do as the Tripartite Alliance."

Staas F. Obme
Delegate of Vanuku to the Tripartite Alliance

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby Kubrick » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"Member states of the Tripartite Alliance,

While we think about our replies on the previous standpoint, I offer our first set of votes. Several nations have requested to join the Tripartite Alliance.

I. Davostag
State the number, I., with the vote aye or nay.

II. Endralon
State the number, II., with the vote aye or nay.

Thank you."

Staas F. Obmé

Kubrick

Postby Nickmaster » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:45 am

Fellow Delegates,

While this situation is tragic, we would advise that our alliance not get involved. We already have Zardugal and Selucia to deal with, and they are right on our doorstep. How many people will die in a surprise Zardic attack while our focus is across the ocean?

If we must take action, then I suggest we "buy" Hosians from the Lodamese government, since in the eyes of Lodamese law, they are considered "animals"

We vote aye for both applicant nations.

Baron Milos Rusnok
Foreign Minister
Tsardom of Deltaria
Nickmaster

Postby Kubrick » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:54 pm

"Fellow council members,

I fully agree with the statement made by the Deltarian Foreign Affairs minister. A second conflict or threat would be unwise indeed, how grave the situation may be for Hosians in Lodamun. The offered solution of "importing" Hosians is both crafty and smart. Vanuku will contribute a large amount of funds and contact Lodamun to see if they wish to export "Hosians.".

We have also noted that the Jelbanian delegate has been delayed due to some unforeseen business. As Vanuku votes aye on both nations as well we will give them a go ahead signal and treat this as a vote with a majority."

Staas F. Obme

Kubrick

Postby Aquinas » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:07 pm

OOC: You might want to be aware of this Bill: Hosian Adoptive Service Resolution
Aquinas

Postby Kubrick » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

OOC: Brilliant, thanks!

Kubrick

Postby Reddy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:56 am

Fellow Delegates,

On behalf of the Khanate, I wish to apologise for our delegation's delay in getting here. We were invited by his Exalted Highness Temrkai II Khan to the Great Annual Hunt and three days turned into three months.

The Khanate is horribly disgusted with the events in Lodamun. We are and will always be a religiously tolerant nation and Hosians form part of our Government, administration and business circles. On the Pntek-Endralon war, we in Jelbania call for a speedy resolution to the conflict and advise all parties to focus on the greater threat, one which seeks to swallow up all of Terra, if allowed.

Beige Kezmail Eksandrsmrko Jezkrzi
Jelbanian Delegate to the Tripartite Alliance

Voting
I - AYE
II - AYE
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Autokrator15 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Dear allies,

We must prepare ourselves. The Zardic aggressors are preparing an invasion. Reports have been comming in that the borders are already being violated, if this is confirmed is unsure.

Adriaan van Blauwekerken
Junior delegate from Vanuku
Autokrator15

Postby Kubrick » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:05 am

"Brotherly nations,

One war has ended and another war has started. Sekowo has invaded Indralan lands in Dovani. Vanuku is a staunch ally of Indrala and their contributions during the Greater Majatran War have given the final push to make the Zardic house of cards collapse. Now they are facing imminent defeat in their homelands. The government of Vanuku is considering sending troops, we are already shipping as many supplies as we can spare.

Our question is, do the other Tripartite nations feel it is our duty to help a nation that has assisted us in our struggle? Is it our turn to repay the debt?

Resolution III
The Tripartite forces will intervene in the war between Sekowo and Indrala.

Cast your votes, aye or naye! Vanuku votes AYE!"

Staas F. Obmé
Senior Delegate of Vanuku to the Tripartite Alliance

Kubrick

Next

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations