International Terran Bank (ITB)

Organizations whose scope is global and which all national governments may theoretically participate in.

Re: International Terran Bank (ITB)

Postby RIS » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:14 am

You account has been opened and your initial deposit made. Thank you for choosing to bank with ITB.

Sincerely,

ITB Staff
Former Global RP Team Economist

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS

Postby Autokrator15 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:51 am

We would like to deposit 1.000.000.000.000 NED (ONE TRILLION NEW ENDRALONIAN DOLLARS) to our bank acount.

Further more we wish to gain a report on the investments of the ITB. Since we are depositing a huge sum of money we hope alot will happen with it that befits the social mission of the Bank.

Dennes Czinege
Minister of Finance
New Endralon
Autokrator15

Postby Axxell » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 am

Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A would like create an account in which we would deposit 1.000.000.000 LIS now and then 500.000.000 LIS each year for 5 years (but subject to correction by the company).

Do you have options about secure account? If do you have the Leonardi would like to open a secure account.

Then, my company would like to use the services of the ITB to create an investment fund and have counseling about it for targeted investments in companies in other countries which operate in the field of research and development.

Thank you and best regaards.

Sincerilly,
Eros Leonardi-Terazzani
~ Company President CEO of Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A
Last edited by Axxell on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Zanz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:45 pm

The government of the Confederation of New Endralon, Kizenia, and Kuzaki wishes to withdraw the entirety of the 1 trillion New Endralonian Dollars previously deposited. We understand that this withdrawal will take some time to complete - we shall expect the withdrawal on a timeframe of completion by December, 4129 - one year and one month from today.

Comrade Dominik Becskei
Minister of Finance
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby RIS » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Axxell wrote:Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A would like create an account in which we would deposit 1.000.000.000 LIS now and then 500.000.000 LIS each year for 5 years (but subject to correction by the company).

Do you have options about secure account? If do you have the Leonardi would like to open a secure account.

Then, my company would like to use the services of the ITB to create an investment fund and have counseling about it for targeted investments in companies in other countries which operate in the field of research and development.

Thank you and best regaards.

Sincerilly,
Eros Leonardi-Terazzani
~ Company President CEO of Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A

Dear Eros Leonardi-Terazzani,

Your company's account has been opened and your initial deposit has been made. With regards to the security of our accounts all of our accounts are the most secure in Terra. However, what I believe you are referring to is our Safety Deposit Accounts. This where you or your company has valuable items such jewels, precious metals, heirlooms and perhaps even research and we in turn store it in Terra's most secure vault. As for investment counseling a representative will be contacting you shortly in order to build a profile of the type of investment you'd like to be making.

Sincerely,

ITB Staff

Zanz wrote:The government of the Confederation of New Endralon, Kizenia, and Kuzaki wishes to withdraw the entirety of the 1 trillion New Endralonian Dollars previously deposited. We understand that this withdrawal will take some time to complete - we shall expect the withdrawal on a timeframe of completion by December, 4129 - one year and one month from today.

Comrade Dominik Becskei
Minister of Finance

Dear Minster Becskei,

As the deposit had not yet been processed we can offer you a immediate refund on that deposit. However, I would like to draw your attention to the other funds in your nation's account. What would you like to do with those? Would you like to withdrawal them or would you like to leave them here so they may continue serving the International Terran Bank's greater mission? Please let us know so that we may proceed.

Sincerely,

ITB Staff

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby Zanz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I appreciate the reminder - we shall withdraw all funds as soon as is possible, and liquidate our accounts.

Comrade Dominik Becskei
Minister of Finance
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby RIS » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Zanz wrote:I appreciate the reminder - we shall withdraw all funds as soon as is possible, and liquidate our accounts.

Comrade Dominik Becskei
Minister of Finance

Minster Becskei,

The liquidation of your current accounts will take time but, rest assured that it will be done as soon as possible.

ITB Staff

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby Zanz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 pm

RIS wrote:
Zanz wrote:I appreciate the reminder - we shall withdraw all funds as soon as is possible, and liquidate our accounts.

Comrade Dominik Becskei
Minister of Finance

Minster Becskei,

The liquidation of your current accounts will take time but, rest assured that it will be done as soon as possible.

ITB Staff

OOC: Quick request - can you give me a figure in NED as to how much this amount will be? You seem to use LPD for conversion but I'm not sure I understand - Autokrator deposited 1 trillion NED, and we had more deposited prior to that, but the amount listed on the OP is 1,554,826,015.85 LPD - using the conversions on this page it seems that that amount in LPD either = 20,000,815,420.1 NED (too low) or 120,809,981.43 NED (also too low).
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby RIS » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Zanz wrote:OOC: Quick request - can you give me a figure in NED as to how much this amount will be? You seem to use LPD for conversion but I'm not sure I understand - Autokrator deposited 1 trillion NED, and we had more deposited prior to that, but the amount listed on the OP is 1,554,826,015.85 LPD - using the conversions on this page it seems that that amount in LPD either = 20,000,815,420.1 NED (too low) or 120,809,981.43 NED (also too low).

OOC: Okay so the way I calculate the conversion is a bit convoluted. I begin by calculating the local currency (In this case NED) to LOD. And I operate under the assumption that 1 LOD is roughly equal to 1 USD. So moving from that assumption I convert it to the real world British Pound Sterling. So the total of New Endralon's account is 4,812,873,752.15 NED.

Honestly I think it is a bit convoluted and I am currently working on a system that relates currencies to a Terran Standard Monetary Unit (TSMU). Of course I'd only rank the currency if a nation allowed it but, it would make these conversions so much easier.

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby Axxell » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:42 pm

OOC: very interesting the TSMU! But why you use this convulted system? Because now I'm concern: until now for the conversion I used the exchange rates of the game and if there are problems in that page I fear that I could make errors and estimations.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to Global