International Terran Bank (ITB)

Organizations whose scope is global and which all national governments may theoretically participate in.

Re: International Terran Bank (ITB)

Postby Zanz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 pm

RIS wrote:So the total of New Endralon's account is 4,812,873,752.15 NED.

OOC: Sorry to continue OOC - please feel free to message me if you prefer, but this amount still seems far too low - does it not Autokrator's 1 trillion NED deposit above? Was that just never added to the OP, perhaps?
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby RIS » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Zanz wrote:
RIS wrote:So the total of New Endralon's account is 4,812,873,752.15 NED.

OOC: Sorry to continue OOC - please feel free to message me if you prefer, but this amount still seems far too low - does it not Autokrator's 1 trillion NED deposit above? Was that just never added to the OP, perhaps?

It's alright we can continue this discussion here, the ITB is a full service bank both in character and out of character. :P

To answer your question no that deposit wasn't ever processed and was in fact already refunded in full. With that deposit your nation's total would have been 5,812,873,752.15 NED however, that 1 trillion had already been refunded

Axxell wrote:OOC: very interesting the TSMU! But why you use this convulted system? Because now I'm concern: until now for the conversion I used the exchange rates of the game and if there are problems in that page I fear that I could make errors and estimations.

Well I use my system because I dislike the fact that the games rates don't change, because how the current system is laid out is inefficient and because the layout increases the probability of mistakes. It's mostly because the game's rates don't change and that's just not representative of true currencies. Admittedly the system I use only introduces a small amount of fluctuation but, it is still more realistic than the game's and was only meant as a stopgap measure while I developed the TSMU system. The TSMU system will use an actual equation based upon economic policy, budget, foreign trade and some other variables. Hopefully it will provide a more accurate and dynamic representation of a nations actual currency.
Last edited by RIS on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Global RP Team Economist

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS

Postby Axxell » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:03 am

could you apply this to my country? At least to have a reference in LOD (LOD is used as reference currency, it isn't? Could you?
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby RIS » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:06 am

OOC: Which one my current system or the TSMU system?

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby Axxell » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:34 am

RIS wrote:OOC: Which one my current system or the TSMU system?

OOC: there are big difference between the two systems? And the TSMU it was not still under development?
Anyway, if its possible in both the system, it would be really nice of you.

Thank you
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby RIS » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 pm

Axxell wrote:OOC: there are big difference between the two systems? And the TSMU it was not still under development?
Anyway, if its possible in both the system, it would be really nice of you.

Thank you

Well the current system I use only introduces a bit of fluctuation in the value of currency. It's not very representative of a country's actual economic prosperity. The TSMU system will hopefully be a very accurate representation of a country's currency and economic position. As it is only minimally based upon subjective values with the majority of the variables being based on something tangible. I'll post the equation I use when I'm finished developing it.

The TSMU system is still under development but, its almost finished. And when it is finished I'd be happy to use it on your currency.

As for the old system one Istalian Lira is equal to 0.385 Luthorian Pounds.

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby RIS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:29 pm

All accounts have been updated and New Endralon's account has been closed out with 4,812,873,752.15 NED being delivered to the New Endralonian government.

Sincerely,

ITB Staff

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby Govenor12 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:07 pm

The Govenment of Beiteynu hereby demands that all assets are to be delted and transfered back to Beiteynu and moreover also intends to cut all ties to this organization. Beiteynu has the strictest bank secrecy act in terra (http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=476636) and will not compromise this. The currency of Beiteynu through the constant surpluses is stable and regards itself as the leading currency.
With the deletion of the account of Beiteynu all contacts to this organization are terminated.

Signed

Abel Kain, Prime Minister of the Yeudish Republic of Beiteynu
Govenor12

Postby jamescfm » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:44 am

On the basis that the Yeudish Republic of Beiteynu is currently under investigation by the World Congress, I request on behalf of that organisation that their account is immediately frozen until such a time as the investigation is concluded. I hope the International Terran Bank considers the severe nature of the allegations against Beiteynu and complies with this request.

Regards,

Phang Thi Hong, General Secretary of the World Congress
jamescfm

Postby Govenor12 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:55 am

Should the Terran Bank follows this request, Beiteynu immidiately regards this asset as non-existent and leaves it to the ITB. The Government of Beiteynu wants to underline, that there is no evidence of valid Beiteynuses currency ever have flown to this organization.
Furthermore the ITB would undermine its image of being uninfluencable if its follows the advice of the governments putting pressure on it.

Signed

Kain Abel, Prime Minister
Govenor12

PreviousNext

Return to Global