Decima Technologies

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Decima Technologies

Postby RIS » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 pm

Decima Begins Construction of Server Facility in Kalistan

Today Decima broke ground for a new facility located in Temmon, Suldanor, Kalistan. In a press release they said that:

"We hope that this new facility will help us provide better, faster and more reliable service for our users in Seleya. This new facility will be equipped with the latest in fiber-optic and server technology allowing for better video streaming and faster search results."

This represents a significant upgrade to Milliard's (Search Engine) capabilities in Seleya. As until now all queries from Seleya were being processed in either Keris or Makon. Now with this new facility the data won't have to travel nearly as far so response time will be much quicker. Not to mention the lag time on Decima's video site will also be reduce allowing users in Seleya to have much more free access to Terra's most popular video sharing site.

In addition to the upgrades this will also mean a boost in employment in Kalistan as Decima is looking to hire Hardware and Software Engineers, Technicians and plus support staff necessary to run this new facility. Decima has already begun recruiting students from Kalistani Universities most notably the University of Temmon and the Reynoldia Technological Institute. Decima has even negotiated programs with these Universities to provide internships to Computer Science, Computer Information Systems and Computer Engineering majors as part of a work experience initiative. In addition Decima set the ambitious goal of having the facility up and running sometime next year which as of now seems like it might be possible.

Decima's Servers in Hutori
Former Global RP Team Economist

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS

Postby RIS » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Decima expands into Artania and relocates in Keris

Today Decima announced that it would be opening yet another server facility and this one was to be located in Rutania. The goal of this facility is to act in tandem with the new communication line being built between Hutori and Endralon to provide for the best possible access to services on the Artanian continent. There has been no word as to where exactly this new server facility is to be located only that it will be done within the next year. This new expansion should provide Artania with the very best in Decima's services.

In other news Decima has decide to relocate their Keris servers to Dolgaria in light of recent moves by the New Endralon government to "punish" Hutorian corporations. Decima said in a statement that they are still committed to providing the very best search results and services to those in Keris and it was because of that, that they decided to move.

If we were to lose our servers for even a day that could drastically reduce the quality and productivity of our services in Keris. And that is not a risk we are willing to take. We want to be operational at all times so that we can provide quick and easy access to information for everyone.

Installation of the new servers

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Postby raj » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:51 pm

This is raj I have developed an app called Experes VPN that I need approval for.

If you want to keep your device safe on sketchy public Wi-Fi, you’ll need a solid VPN, and Express VPN is one of the most trusted, secure brands in the virtual private network industry, and that’s for good reason. It’s super fast and extremely safe, boasting an SSL-secured network with 256-bit encryption and, get this, unlimited bandwidth and speed.

I hope and expect that you will approve this request.
raj

Postby raj » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 pm

I would like to ask if u would open an facilty in verona
raj

Postby RIS » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:21 pm

raj wrote:This is raj I have developed an app called Experes VPN that I need approval for.

If you want to keep your device safe on sketchy public Wi-Fi, you’ll need a solid VPN, and Express VPN is one of the most trusted, secure brands in the virtual private network industry, and that’s for good reason. It’s super fast and extremely safe, boasting an SSL-secured network with 256-bit encryption and, get this, unlimited bandwidth and speed.

I hope and expect that you will approve this request.

Your app request has been approved and Experes VPN is now available on the Milliard App Store.

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
RIS

Previous

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations