Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A

Postby CanFly » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:32 pm

The government in Talmoria would like to to purchase 3 Quanzar class patrol ships, 2 Intrepido class multi purpose frigates, and 1 Aircraft Carrier NMU from your firm. Please name your price.

-Mamdou Hakim
Farin of Defence
Call me Eagle!

(Controller of House Nordenburg/Neuhaus of Talmoria)

Indrala: Inactive
Dankuk: Inactive
Keymon: Inactive
Talmoria-Aslistan: Active
Hawu Mumenhes: Inactive
Cobura: Inactive
CanFly

Postby CCP » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 pm

CanFly wrote:The government in Talmoria would like to to purchase 3 Quanzar class patrol ships, 2 Intrepido class multi purpose frigates, and 1 Aircraft Carrier NMU from your firm. Please name your price.

-Mamdou Hakim
Farin of Defence

Mamdou! My long-lost cousin! And they let you be defence minister too?! How is Grandma?

-Yacince Diarra Hakim
Minister of Defence
The Free Kingdom of Hawu Mumenhes
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Axxell » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:31 pm

CanFly wrote:The government in Talmoria would like to to purchase 3 Quanzar class patrol ships, 2 Intrepido class multi purpose frigates, and 1 Aircraft Carrier NMU from your firm. Please name your price.

-Mamdou Hakim
Farin of Defence

In response of the request of the Talmorian Government, Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A. has prepared some financial forecast to offer multiple payment schemes to the Government of Talmoria.

The total cost of the operation with will include 1 x aircraft carrier NMU Class (5.5 billion LIS), 2 x Intrepido class multipurpose frigates (850 million LIS x 2) and 3 x Quanzar class patrol ships (140 million LIS x 3) amounts to 7.620.000.000 LIS.

Given the exchange rate of 1 LIS = 3.3851 TAL, the amount in TAL is 25.800.000.000 TAL.

The delivering of the units, given the currently operations of Leonardi, will theorically take 7 years + 6 months of testing operations.

Talmoria could choose different solution:

- 25.8 billion TAL split in 5 years (5.200.000.000 x 5 years) - delivering time: 90 months (7 years and 6 months)
- 25.8 billion TAL split in 4 years (6.490.000.000 x 4 years) - delivering time: 80 months (6 years and 8 months)
- 25.8 billion TAL split in 3 years (8.635.000.000 x 3 years) - delivering time: 70 months (5 years and 10 months)
- 25.8 billion TAL split in 2 years (12.920.000.000 x 2 years) - delivering time: 60 months (5 years)
- 25.8 billion TAL paid immediately - delivering time: 60 months (5 years) [Reached the limit of technical possibilities to decrease the delivering time: Leonardi will offer to the Talmorian Navy 2 years of free lntegrated Logistic Support (necessary for ordinary as special maintenance and to keep in proper operating condition your Naval Unit) and an important price reduction for the Integrate Training Program (the training for the crews of your new Naval Unit).

Fixed maintenance costs for the Ministry of Defense: 1 x 200/300 million of LIS + 2 x 70/80 million of LIS + 3 x 15/17 milion = 390/515 milion LIS (1.35/1.75 billion TAL per year (OOC: need a permanent increase for each ships in the budget of defense).

Leonardi hopes that the current solutions could satisfay at best the needs and capacities of the Talmorian Government.

When and if the Talmorioan Government will be ready to conclude this contract, we invite it to communicate us the green-light of the payment (OOC: paste here the link of the budget bill with the increase in the defense budget based on your payment choice).

Thank you

Best regards and thank you to have choosen our company from the Company President CEO Eros Leonardi-Terazzani, the Board of Directors, the Committee of Employees, the General Director of the Leonardi-Cantieri Istaliani per la Difesa S.p.A (32.5% Ministry of Finance, 19% Leondardi Indutrial Group S.p.A., rest of the shares is diffused).
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby CanFly » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Axxell wrote:

-Mamdou Hakim
Farin of Defence

In response of the request of the Talmorian Government, Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A. has prepared some financial forecast to offer multiple payment schemes to the Government of Talmoria.

The total cost of the operation with will include 1 x aircraft carrier NMU Class (5.5 billion LIS), 2 x Intrepido class multipurpose frigates (850 million LIS x 2) and 3 x Quanzar class patrol ships (140 million LIS x 3) amounts to 7.620.000.000 LIS.

Given the exchange rate of 1 LIS = 3.3851 TAL, the amount in TAL is 25.800.000.000 TAL.

The delivering of the units, given the currently operations of Leonardi, will theorically take 7 years + 6 months of testing operations.

Talmoria could choose different solution:

- 25.8 billion TAL split in 5 years (5.200.000.000 x 5 years) - delivering time: 90 months (7 years and 6 months)
- 25.8 billion TAL split in 4 years (6.490.000.000 x 4 years) - delivering time: 80 months (6 years and 8 months)
- 25.8 billion TAL split in 3 years (8.635.000.000 x 3 years) - delivering time: 70 months (5 years and 10 months)
- 25.8 billion TAL split in 2 years (12.920.000.000 x 2 years) - delivering time: 60 months (5 years)
- 25.8 billion TAL paid immediately - delivering time: 60 months (5 years) [Reached the limit of technical possibilities to decrease the delivering time: Leonardi will offer to the Talmorian Navy 2 years of free lntegrated Logistic Support (necessary for ordinary as special maintenance and to keep in proper operating condition your Naval Unit) and an important price reduction for the Integrate Training Program (the training for the crews of your new Naval Unit).

Fixed maintenance costs for the Ministry of Defense: 1 x 200/300 million of LIS + 2 x 70/80 million of LIS + 3 x 15/17 milion = 390/515 milion LIS (1.35/1.75 billion TAL per year (OOC: need a permanent increase for each ships in the budget of defense).

Leonardi hopes that the current solutions could satisfay at best the needs and capacities of the Talmorian Government.

When and if the Talmorioan Government will be ready to conclude this contract, we invite it to communicate us the green-light of the payment (OOC: paste here the link of the budget bill with the increase in the defense budget based on your payment choice).

Thank you

Best regards and thank you to have choosen our company from the Company President CEO Eros Leonardi-Terazzani, the Board of Directors, the Committee of Employees, the General Director of the Leonardi-Cantieri Istaliani per la Difesa S.p.A (32.5% Ministry of Finance, 19% Leondardi Indutrial Group S.p.A., rest of the shares is diffused).

Thank you directors. I will bring this to my government and procure the required funds immediately!

CCP wrote:Mamdou! My long-lost cousin! And they let you be defence minister too?! How is Grandma?

Cousin Yacine! I didn't know you shopped here too! Please come visit grandmother and I in Talmoria!
Call me Eagle!

(Controller of House Nordenburg/Neuhaus of Talmoria)

Indrala: Inactive
Dankuk: Inactive
Keymon: Inactive
Talmoria-Aslistan: Active
Hawu Mumenhes: Inactive
Cobura: Inactive
CanFly

Postby RIS » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

OOC: I'm trying to compile a list of Particracy's corporations and it would be extremely helpful if you posted your company's information here: ( viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7049#p107937 )

Thanks!

RIS
Former Global RP Team Economist

Active Parties:
Hutori- Federalist Party

Inactive Parties:
Klavia- Palatinus Evimería Factio
RIS

Postby Axxell » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 pm

RIS wrote:OOC: I'm trying to compile a list of Particracy's corporations and it would be extremely helpful if you posted your company's information here: ( viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7049#p107937 )

Thanks!

RIS

OOC: I would have done as soon as the RP going on inside of my nation was concluded. Also for Enist.
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Announcement of the the President CEO Eros Leonardi-Terazzani to the Board of Directors of Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A.

I am pleased to announce that the Government of Baltusia proposed to its Parliament a bill to the purchaise of two Squalo Class Multirole Offshore Patrol Vessel and of 5 Military/SAR Helicopter LH 200 for its armed forces.
We are waiting for the passage of the bill. If the bill will pass, the Government of Baltusia will pay the price agreed with the budget surplus accumulated over recent years.

I will continue to update the Board until the finalization of the transaction.

Update: I'm glad to informe the Board that all the political forces in Baltusia are voting in fovor of the purchaise and in some months the bill will be passed.

I would informe the Government of Baltusia that starting to count from the next June the 2x Squalo Class will be delivered in 15 months while the 50x LH200 helicopters will be delivered in lot of 10x units each 6 months.

Thank you.

Eros Leonardi-Terazzani, President CEO of Leonardi® Industrial Group S.p.A.
Axxell

Postby stuntmonkey » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Thank you,

I can inform you that the defence spending bill our government proposed has been passed unanimously.
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=500597

We now have pleasure in formally placing the order and look forward to receiving delivery as per your dispatch instructions.

A pleasure doing business with you.

William F. Mace
Defence Secretary of Baltusia
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby SSR » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:49 pm

The Kundrati Confederation is interested in the possibility of doing business with the group. It is dependent on the results of discussions regarding a trade agreement between Kundrati and Istalia.
SSR

Previous

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations