reddit.com/r/Wantuni

Organisations involving national governments as members.

reddit.com/r/Wantuni

Postby zaboron » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 pm

OOC:
  1. I am not a fan of reddit myself
  2. It is however a close representation of the organisational model I have in mind for Wantuni
  3. there is no actual subreddit called Wantuni on reddit.com. Don't try to look for it
  4. From here on please assume that this thread is a close representation of the things being discussed on r/Wantuni
  5. I am not sure if this is the best forum for this thread

IC:
Dear inhabitants of Wantuni, and friends of our inhabitants!
We are currently replacing the old Assembly with a new online-only structure.
Wantuni will no longer discriminate against people from old-fashioned nations, everyone can take part in the decision process. Therefore the concept of "nationality" and "citizenship" is superfluous, everyone can claim to be a "citizen" or "national" of Wantuni without any further requisites. You just need to sign up and post new threads or participate in existing discussions. Every voice is heard!
The political discussion is moderated by the subreddit mod of /r/Wantuni who will be chosen every three years in a process similar to the old "elections".

The people of Wantuni explicitly invite all citizens of other nations to comment on and participate in our political decision making process, after all, the more opinions we have, the better.
zaboron

Re: reddit.com/r/Wantuni

Postby zaboron » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:06 pm

This is the bill that will mark the end of the "Assembly" and start the glorious age of governing by online discussions! What could possibly go wrong?
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=494483
zaboron

Postby Axxell » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:45 pm

ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A. would be glad to start to operate in the former territory of the State of Wantuni to operate in the exploitation and extraction of oil and natural gas sector and to establish an hydrocarbur distribution brand.
The company will operate in Wantuni through its local subsidiary Enist Wantunian Branch, which in turn will control other two subsidiaries:
Enist Wantunian Oil&Gas dedicated to the extraction and exploitation of oil and natural gas.
EnH (Enist Hydrocarbur to be read in luthorian as En+haitch) wich will be the local carburant distribution brand.

Enist would like establish the Headquarter of the Enist Wantunian Branch in a coastal city in Mossavi region where Enist is ready to invest to build an oil terminal where the company will convey the oil also through a trans-wantunian pipeline from the oil extraction fields.

I'm sure Enist will work profitably together with the wantunians assuring mutual benefit.
The company will start as soon as possibile the operations in the country.

Thank you

Respectfully,
Mario Nacelli, CEO of Enist Energia Istaliana S.p.A.

Notification to the Company's Shareholders' Meeting about the future development of Enist in Wantuni:
ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby zaboron » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:13 am

ConcernedWantuniCitizen666 wrote:I hope they don't plan to build that pipeline through our village! Not in my backyard! That said, I need to check out their job board.
zaboron

Postby Axxell » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:05 pm

ConcernedWantuniCitizen666 wrote:I hope they don't plan to build that pipeline through our village! Not in my backyard! That said, I need to check out their job board.

Mr. ConcernedWantuniCitizen666,

I'm glad of your interest and in effect Enist expected similar questions from the inhabitants of the former Wantuni, because we have understand the new social and political situation of the country.

About your concern you bring us, the company for its future works, not being able to negotiate with a government or in general with a state, will be obliged to negotiate directly with the communities on the territory and understanding the concern about similar project, we are preparing a plan of economical as well as social compensations.
For the moment our legal and econimical counsels are still working to delineate different solutions but I can already anticipate some proposals.
For examples, the company could offer to the communities as well as to the individuals blocks of shares of Enist or could offer to subsidize social utilities as health ambulatory, recreation centers, schools, supply of hydrocarbons, founding of public works, but also partecipation in clinics, in assurance company, in which we could present stock of investment for personal pension schemes, etc...
(off course we must to consider minimum safety provisions about future facilities and engeneering project to avoid unpleasant damages and, therefore, for us, unpleasant entanglements in legal proceedings).

Enist would avoid any problems with the local inhabitants, so that we could work with you in the best way for benefits for us and for benefits for you.

We are ready to deal with all possible concern of the local inhabitants and you can always direct any question to ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A.

Thank you

Respectfully,
Michelangelo Antonazzi, Legal Executive Counsel of Enist Energia Istaliana S.p.A.
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 am

ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A. would informe the Wantuni's communities that the company has reached an agreement with the istalian company Umana Servizi S.p.A.: this company will offer to the inhabitants the following services: health, pension and general insurance, financial services (banking, project funds, mortgage, etc...), social services like education and formation, babysitting, care services of the elderly and handicapped, management of hospitals and clinics, ambulance service, infrastructures like integrated water services (collection, supply and water purification), the cycle of waste and other environmental services, public lighting, telecommunications, parking, urban or suburban transport, traffic light installations, sport and community centers.

First Umana Servizi S.p.A. will start to operate in the Mossavi region but it hopes to can be able to expand itself also in the rest of the Wantuni's territories.
ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A. uses the services of Umana Servizi S.p.A.to offer multiutility, financial and social services.

All the workers of Enist Wantunian Branch will have graanted for contract a services package assurance which will cover sanitary and pensionistic services, facilitated access to the financial services, care services, transports on the work place.
For who wil not work for Enist, Umana Servizi is ready to find with them the best solutions but also to offer communities deals (reached with the official local community/ies)
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:55 am

ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A. would informe the Wantuni's communities that the company started the joint engeneering projects resulting by an agreement betwenn Enist and Gasstrein.
The projects provides the construction of important and strategic infrastructures that will interest the intire wantunian territories.

In fact Enist Wantunian Branch and the local Gasstrein branch start to build or will build:

An Oil and Gas Terminal and Storage site localized on the shores of the Mossavi region (OOC: could you say me a Mossavi city on the see?).

A pipeline system which from oilfields in the hinterland will bring oil and gas up to the Terminal.

In the Joint Projects Agreement is planned the construction of a power plant in the Mossavi region to supply mainly the Terminal but also the city for future growth and investments.

About the last point, at first was planned the construction of a hydroelectric dam but given an increase in project size, Enist and Gasstrein reached an agreement: Gasstrein will build the planned dam while Enist will be in charge of building a nuclear power plant that will be equiped with some units of our last generation reactor, the PBMR type reactor (Pebble Bed Modular Reactor): ENR-PBMR Vulcano 1, a new generation reactor which makes safety his first goal, as you could read in this informative link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble_be ... ar_reactor, from which we want paste this excerpt:

The PBMR is characterised by inherent safety features, which mean that no human error or equipment failure can cause an accident that would harm the public.

Again, this power plant will be useful not only to provide energy but also to (always from the link):

Heat from the PBMR can be used for a variety of industrial process applications, including process steam for cogeneration applications, in-situ oil sands recovery, ethanol applications, refinery and petrochemical applications. The high temperature heat can also be used to reform methane to produce syngas (where the syngas can be used as feedstock to produce hydrogen, ammonia and methanol); and to produce hydrogen and oxygen by decomposing water thermochemically.

Enist decided to assign to the Istalian engeneering firm Anzanti S.p.A. the contract for the construction of our parts of joint projects. Anzanti assure that will make extensive use of local subcontractors, which will assure for long years many jobs opportunity for the local communities.

Here some immages from the construction sites:

Image Image

Thank you

Respectfully,
Mario Nacelli, CEO of Enist Energia Istaliana S.p.A.

Notification to the Company's Shareholders' Meeting about the future development of Enist in Wantuni:
ENIST Energia Istaliana S.p.A.
Axxell

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations