Port Oro Minerals and Mining Company PLC

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Port Oro Minerals and Mining Company PLC

Postby stuntmonkey » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:57 am

Port Oro was established in 4050 as a limited company with the intention of extracting rare minerals that are abundant in the equatorial rain forests of Baltusia and are vital resources in many industries around the world, from the automotive industry to the healthcare sector. Domestically, it has close links as a supplier of Burgmuller Pharmaceuticals.

The company, which has its headquarters in the state capital of Athosia, Costa De Oro, also undertakes extensive mining of fossil fuels (mainly coal), iron ore and other metals that have also been discovered in large deposits in the country.

In 4103, the company became a PLC when it was floated on the Baltusian Stock Exchange. It has since gone on to attract investors and shareholders from around Seleya and other parts of Terra.

Governance:

Non-executive Chairman - Ralph Mason (former President of Baltusia).

Chief Executive Officer - Andrea Trask

Chief Financial Officer - Simon Hill

Worldwide Sales Director (Rare minerals) Phillip Simmonds

Worldwide Sales Director (Fossil Fuels and Metals) Rachel Pinsent
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Re: Port Oro Minerals and Mining Company PLC

Postby Horrell » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:09 am

Is it possible Port Oro Minerals and Mining Company could set up some mines. If the majority of your employment is Coburan citizens then we will pay 1/2 the salary for each Coburan citizen you employ.

-Much Regards Speaker of The Senate Harrison Horrell
Horrell

Postby stuntmonkey » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:13 am

Mr Horell,

We would be delighted to work with you and your nation. We would have to carry out some exploratory mining and surveying works first of all to see what type of minerals are available and their abundance.

Please PM me the details of where you would like us to carry out the search in your country and any evidence of the mineral deposits you have (so as to assure secrecy of the location) we can then start the ball rolling.

If the searches are successful, we can also look at employment ratios but the deal you set out to use a Coburan labour force is of great interest to us.

Thank you and regards,

Andrea Trask
Chief Executive Officer
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby stuntmonkey » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Mr Horell,

Further to the above, our government points out that an issue has been raised in regards to certain human rights issues in respect to your country. Details are currently being evaluated by the World Congress.

I respectfully request we put the exploratory work and any further progress in regards to this deal on hold pending the World Congress enquiry.

Thank you,

Andrea Trask.

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Postby Axxell » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:53 am

Formal Communication of the CEO and Chairman of the Administration Board of Hasan Grand Holding S.p.A. Yasmeen bint Ahmad Al-Hasan to the Board of Directors of Port Oro Minerals and Mining Company PLC

I'm glad to present to you our announce to the board of director of Hasan Grand Holding S.p.A. of the agreement reached between our two companies, an agreement that will grant for both our companies and nations great opportunities and benefits.

Thank you for your attention.

Yasmeen bint Ahmad Al-Hasan CEO and Chairman of the Administration Board of Hasan Grand Holding S.p.A.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Madam Al-Hasan,

On behalf of the Port Oro board of directors may I say how delighted we are in regards to this purchase agreement. The prospect of unearthing large quantities of the rare earth minerals and other valuable deposits in Baltusia is very exciting. It will lead to a major boon for our company, the national economy and the creation of many, many jobs over the next few decades.

Andrea Trask
Chief Executive Officer

― AES II

stuntmonkey

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations