Majatran Alliance's Allied Common Executive Commission

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Re: Majatran Alliance's Allied Common Executive Commission

Postby Reddy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Pontesi's Foreign Affairs Councillor, Marcus Rajiv Severus

Pontesi supports the convening of a new session of the MAACEC to consider the ideas presented. Regarding the proposal of an Allied Common Fund for Natural Disaster, Pontesi will not comment at present on whether it would support such an institution. We will comment once the details are available and we can form an educated opinion of the proposal. At this point, we call for consideration of creating a loan rather than donation-based Fund along with full participation of the private sector with its characteristic efficiency, creativity and vibrancy.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby EDominus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Zardic Appeal to the Majatra Alliance on Selexit
Teo Megistido, Zardic Foreign Affairs Representative

Members of the Majatran Alliance, I am the representative of the Confederation of Zardugal. I, on behalf of my government, say we are quite considered with the Selucian referendum to leave the Majatra Alliance. The MACEA has always been a symbol of the strength of enlightenment and democratic ideals. Selucia's motion to leave this alliance calls into question what ideology the Selucian government truly holds. Does Selucia truly care for it's democratic institutions? As we all know, Selucia has attempted to become a dictatorship before during the early 4310s leading to an almost 30 years of autocratic rule. And with rise of the Nationalist Legion, we should be worried of a return to this type of government. I propose immediate action, an embargo on all Selucian goods and services within all member states. This is our proposal.

OCC: Bills of the Referendum.
(http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=565748) Motion to Establish the Referendum
(http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=566245) Vote to Leave the MACEA
(http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=566137) OCC Voting Records
EDominus

Postby Repasto » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Martinus Varro, Consul Populi of the Selucian Republic

Esteemed representatives and dignitaries,

It is with no amount of sadness that I announce, on behalf of the Selucian government and the people it represents, the official invalidation of all ties between Selucia and the Majatran Alliance. Most prominent among our reasons for doing so are the tyrannical iron grip of economic regulation this body has imposed on our nation that has weakened our economy through forced free trade agreements and the grave risks placed on our citizens when we were coerced into mutual defense pacts with countries on the other side of the continent who are embroiled in wars, as Majatran history shows us, on a whim and with no regard for human life. This is a corrupt, self-serving organization with no regard for Selucia, and so it follows that we should have no regard for the Alliance in turn. Based on the referendum we held, the majority of our citizens agree.

I encourage each and every nation represented here today to wake up and see just how much control over your own countries you have lost as a result of being a part of this body, and for every citizen whose government currently bends knee in submission to idealistic notions of "the common good" to ask why their elected leaders have prioritized the comfort and happiness of unknown foreigners abroad over their own well-being.

In regards to what Representative Megistido has proposed, we would state that such an action would fly in the face of the principles of self-determination and democracy that this organization claims to uphold, and is just another example of the hypocrisy and lack of concern for our nation displayed by many of our former fellow member states that has driven us out of this organization. A solid majority of our citizens have chosen to leave, and our democratically elected government has chosen to leave. To punish us for this would be absolutely outrageous.

With this said, I bid this body farewell.
Repasto

Postby Axxell » Wed May 02, 2018 9:32 am

Acting Government responsible for the Istalian Foreign Affairs:

Greetings to all,
first of all, despite we are very sad to see Selucia leave the Majatran Alliance, Istalia doesn't agree with the proposal of the collegue from Zardugal. Actually, we don't recognize in Selucia the rise of a non-democratic regime. We cannot condemn a nation if democratically a party, although extremist, rise to the power and we cannot condemn a nation if that party, although extremist, doesn't put in danger the democracy in this nation. We cannot recognize such danger in Selucia, especially now that we constate an increase in the number of active parties and the presence of parties' coalitions at the power. We can only hope that one day Selucia will recognize the benefit of the Majatran Alliance, which, I want underline this, never imposed binding policies through binding treaties to its members. It is a voluntary association of nations united for the common good. I want just remember to the newly governments of Selucia this: doesn't matter if your nation is put on the "table" this or that ammount of money for the MA, because that money will be used for the development of other member nations of the Alliance which, developing, can become a new profitable market for the Selucian goods, investments and services (for Selucia as well as for all the other members). An economically stronger Majatra means a better life conditions for its inhabitants, this means less risk of revolutions, coups, less political contrasts and nations'tensions, and so on, with benefit not only for the involved country but also for all the other members of the Alliance. And the same work for the democratic principle! Despite some extreme cases, democratic countries proved to be more stable, proved to assure faster economic and social growth and so on.

Closed this issue, I'm glad to pass to another things: Istalia with pleasure announces that after long diplomatic efforts with the new Governments in Kafuristan, where recently was abolished the Thallerid Caliphate, and after a great number of internal reforms, Kafuristan today show to have a set of laws which respect the basic and foundamental political and human rights. You can constate this: http://classic.particracy.net/viewvaria ... ationid=43. To us, the efforts made by the current Kafuristan authorities should be rewarded with the official end of the "Suspension from the active role" of Kafuristan so to welcome again the Kafuris into our great family.

Thank you
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby Axxell » Mon May 28, 2018 4:37 pm

Message from the Foreign Minister of Istalia to the Majatran Alliance

Collegues,
on proposal of the Government of Cobura, which we praise for such idea, we call all the nations of the Alliance to organize together a program of rescue and salvage dedicated to the Saridanese refugees.
Saridan is one of the nations that today allows the slavery and the slave trade, enforced alongside a segregationist regime against no-white citizens and the President of Saridan for years is announcing a "final solution" to eradicate from Saridan all the undesiderable elements of their society, the segregated minorities of course, along side thousands of political prisoners and other undesiderables.

There are millions of people in need of aid and given the fact that this organization was founded in the name of the protection of democracy, freedom and human rights, I think that this continent must play its part in contrasting the regime of Saridan and helping all the people persecuted and discriminated by the regime.

Istalia internationally is promoting the adoption of these four treaties to contrast the current Saridanese regime which we want present also in this occasion:

- http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4071 : International embargo on the import of oil and gas to Saridan
- http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4084 : Dolgavian Economic and Diplomatic Embargo of the Republic of Saridan
- http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4077 : Expanded Embargo of the Republic of Saridan
- http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=3534 : Diplomatic Embargo And Denouncement of the Republic of Saridan and Act against Segregation

We hope to see many of you joining us to face this menace for the human dignity!

Thank you
Axxell

Postby cm9777 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:16 am

Vladan Zima, A Deltarian Ogliarch

Greetings, I have been given permission by the Deltarian Government to make my case here. I am currently planning on connecting parts of Jelbania to the Deltarian Railway network with the end goal of a potential Trans-Majatran Railway. Now while I am a wealthy man, I will not be able to afford to connect the entire continent on my own. I would need support from many of your respective governments but would be willing to spend a significant amount of my fortune to make this happen. The situation in Jelbania makes a connection into Vanuku for example impossible and so I call upon members of the alliance to resolve the situation. Once this is done, I would request financial support from your governments' gentlemen. I can guarantee that once it is running, such a network would result in massive revenue that will compensate for the money spent.
cm9777

Postby Axxell » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Message from the President of the Istalian Republic to the Majatran Alliance:

Nations of the Majatran Alliance,
it is pity to come here to demand this, but they didn't left us no choice: Deltaria, despite our warning and our decision to put the Free Republic of Jelbania under our protection (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8016&p=135306#p135207), decided to proceed to occupy the Free Republic: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4398&p=135276&hilit=Daniela+R%C3%A1zusov%C3%A1#p135276

Noting the fact that Deltaria showed a warmongering behavior and ignored a condition we asked to be able to proceed with peace talk in Jelbania, Istalia demands the suspension of Deltaria from the active membership into the Majatran Alliance.
Axxell

Postby Kubrick » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:48 pm

From the office of the Prefect of the Grand Council Jlekai Nasir:

Member states and delegates of the Majatran Alliance,

Deltaria has betrayed the principles of this organization, openly seeking war with Vanuku and Istalia. We ask all the nations to support the Istalian proposal. We must stand together against tyranny!
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby cm9777 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 am

From the Deltarian Foreign Office

Suspension is not necessary for we will leave the alliance immediately.
cm9777

Postby Axxell » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:10 am

Representative of the Istalian Minister of Trade and Industry to the Majatran Alliace

Collegues,
Istalia calls for a meeting of the Ministers of Trade and Industry of the member states to open a debate about a project that Istalia would like propose to the Alliance. We believe that, to increase the relations, the exchanges, the competitiveness and the life of the citizens of the continent, the Majatran Alliance should put in place a common strategic plan for the development of the infrastructures to expand the internet access and the quality of the service. Our proposal is to work for the establishment of an optical fiber network so to expand and increase the wideband connections across Majatra.

Furthermore, dispite Deltaria left the Alliance, it proposed something that can increase the trade among the member nations, namely investments for the development of the railways networks among Majatra. The Trans-Majatran Corridor Agreement already provided once time ago the development of a integrated railways network. However, after so many years, it is time to invest for the improvement of the existent networks and to finalize and increase the integration and the interconnections between the member states.
We should identify within the member nations the most important and developed industrial and commercial areas so to connect them directly to the railways network which today touch just the capitals and some important cities. This for the movement of people is sufficent, but we need also to better connect the key economic areas and regionsof our nations so to increase the exchanges of goods and merchandises.

If we find an agreement, we can vote so to authorize the Majatran to proceed with the necessary funding for these projects.

But, before to proceed, Istalia think we should first of all establish a ratio to determine the financial contribution of each member nations to the Majatran Alliance. Istalia proposes to determine two method to determine the ammount:
- the first will demand to all the members 1% of their Foreign Ministry expenses.
- the second methond will provide that each member nations will contribute with the 1% of their GDP so that the nations with the highest GDP will contribute more. Each year, the ammount for each member will be modify on the basis of the variation of its GDP.

We will wait for a response.

Thank you
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations