Union of Artanian Football Associations (UAFA)

Events and organizations whose focus is in the cultural, entertainment, sporting or academic spheres.

Re: Union of Artanian Football Associations (UAFA)

Postby Leo Basu » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:59 pm

Aquinas wrote:On behalf of the political party I represent, and also a large number of Gerajan (OOC: Hindu) organisations in Malivia, Vascania and elsewhere in Terra, I will endorse Rutania's bid on the condition they agree not to allow cow meat to be sold at any of the stadiums.

However, if cow meat is going to be sold, then we intend to picket the games and kick up a big protest.

Mother Cow is a sacred animal. She must be treated with honour and reverence.

Amish Padagavakar
Leader of the Rajutti National Party
Federal Republic of Malivia

i will personally look into this matter and you will hear from me later
BK
Leo Basu

Postby Leo Basu » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Aquinas wrote:On behalf of the political party I represent, and also a large number of Gerajan (OOC: Hindu) organisations in Malivia, Vascania and elsewhere in Terra, I will endorse Rutania's bid on the condition they agree not to allow cow meat to be sold at any of the stadiums.

However, if cow meat is going to be sold, then we intend to picket the games and kick up a big protest.

Amish Padagavakar

honestly there is no way cow Beef can be sold because of rules in our country so there is no chance
BK
Leo Basu

Postby Leo Basu » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Dates are announced i request all nations to prepare their team and post them here cup will start in January
BK
Leo Basu

Postby Aquinas » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:21 am

Leo Basu wrote:

Amish Padagavakar

honestly there is no way cow Beef can be sold because of rules in our country so there is no chance

OOC: Apologies if I'm being thick here...but do you mean beef can be sold at the games, or beef cannot be sold at the games?

IC:

Malivia has submitted the following team for the games:

Player 1: Hendrix Harris
Player 2: Albert Howard
Player 3: River Green
Player 4: Louie Campbell
Player 5: Lamark Lewelling
Player 6: Dominic McKnight
Player 7: Sidell Wilcox
Player 8: Duval McGlaskie
Player 9: Sherwin Rickerby
Player 10: Prashant Gharapure
Player 11: Florian Pfeffer
Substitute 1: Kendrick Legrasse
Substitute 2: Nakshatra Panikkar
Coach: Jasmine Rousselet

Rajutti National Party leader Amish Padagavakar has complained bitterly that there are only 2 Rajutti (OOC: Indian) players on the team, the striker Prashant Gharapure and the substitute defender, Nakshatra Panikkar. He has accused the national Malivian team of being "institutionally racist" and called on Malivians to boycott the games and not to watch them on television, calling the sport "a Hosian-Luthori neo-imperialist imposition". Furthermore, he has complained that the use of leather footballs is an affront to Gerajans who regard the cow as a sacred animal.

One unusual feature about the Malivian team is that the coach/manager, Jasmine Rousselet, is a woman. Rousselet has previously managed the national Malivian women's team, and has also managed a number of top-flight teams in the Malivian men's league. She is widely-respected for her passion for the game and commitment to her players, although she has been known to lose her temper in moments of high drama. She once had to apologise for throwing a football boot at an under-performing player in the dressing room, and on another occasion a few ago, she was temporarily suspended after running on to the pitch and arguing with the referee and linesman.
Aquinas

Postby Leo Basu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:44 am

Aquinas wrote:
Leo Basu wrote:

Amish Padagavakar

OOC: Apologies if I'm being thick here...but do you mean beef can be sold at the games, or beef cannot be sold at the games?

IC:

Malivia has submitted the following team for the games:

Player 1: Hendrix Harris
Player 2: Albert Howard
Player 3: River Green
Player 4: Louie Campbell
Player 5: Lamark Lewelling
Player 6: Dominic McKnight
Player 7: Sidell Wilcox
Player 8: Duval McGlaskie
Player 9: Sherwin Rickerby
Player 10: Prashant Gharapure
Player 11: Florian Pfeffer
Substitute 1: Kendrick Legrasse
Substitute 2: Nakshatra Panikkar
Coach: Jasmine Rousselet

Rajutti National Party leader Amish Padagavakar has complained bitterly that there are only 2 Rajutti (OOC: Indian) players on the team, the striker Prashant Gharapure and the substitute defender, Nakshatra Panikkar. He has accused the national Malivian team of being "institutionally racist" and called on Malivians to boycott the games and not to watch them on television, calling the sport "a Hosian-Luthori neo-imperialist imposition". Furthermore, he has complained that the use of leather footballs is an affront to Gerajans who regard the cow as a sacred animal.

One unusual feature about the Malivian team is that the coach/manager, Jasmine Rousselet, is a woman. Rousselet has previously managed the national Malivian women's team, and has also managed a number of top-flight teams in the Malivian men's league. She is widely-respected for her passion for the game and commitment to her players, although she has been known to lose her temper in moments of high drama. She once had to apologise for throwing a football boot at an under-performing player in the dressing room, and on another occasion a few ago, she was temporarily suspended after running on to the pitch and arguing with the referee and linesman.

OOC beef is not used

IC
WeBelive that instead of boycott you should encourage others to come and watch those two girjan players so more people can see how talented they are thank you
BK
Leo Basu

Postby Yolo04 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:50 am

Team name - Keymon Dragonflies
players names
player 1 goal keeper -Andria Bainzu
player 2 -Luigi Batzella
player 3 -Emili Fidele
player 4 -Vitu Lisandru
player 5 -Gerone Gantine
player 6 -Eramu Gnaziu
player 7 -Antonello Grimaldi
player 8 -Carulu Austinu
player 9 -Simeone Gantine
player 10 -Agnellu Orsu
player 11 -Roccu Matteu
substitute 01 -Matteu Orsu
substitute 02 -Bainzu Fidele
coach -Quintu Ciriaccu

Presidente Quintu Ciriaccu will coach this mighty team.
Last edited by Yolo04 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Luis1p » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:17 am

Yolo04 wrote:Keymon requests that Kanjor be excluded from the games due to there agressive actions against the military junta of Keymon.

Thank you

OOC: This association is based in Artania only, not Terra wide. Kanjor isn't even involved. Only Artania. :roll:
Luis1p

Postby Yolo04 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:20 am

Luis1p wrote:
Yolo04 wrote:Keymon requests that Kanjor be excluded from the games due to there agressive actions against the military junta of Keymon.

Thank you

OOC: This association is based in Artania only, not Terra wide. Kanjor isn't even involved. Only Artania. :roll:

OOC: shit, lol I forgot this wasn’t the Seleyan conference. Get a F in the chat for me
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Postby Luis1p » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:21 am

Yolo04 wrote:
Luis1p wrote:

Thank you

OOC: shit, lol I forgot this wasn’t the Seleyan conference. Get a F in the chat for me

F :lol:
Luis1p

Postby Leo Basu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:53 am

Citing recent hostile diplomatic relations, of which are incredibly unfortunate for a nation such as ours that wishes for amicable relations with all nations, regardless of their government or economic system, the head coach for Dundorf's national football team has decided to withdraw their entry into the games, and as such, the Metzist Republic of Dundorf shall not be participating.

Oliver Riesz
Außenminister (Foreign Minister)
Metzistische Republik Dundorf (Metzist Republic of Dundorf)
BK
Leo Basu

PreviousNext

Return to Culture and Sport