Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Postby Rogue » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:18 am

Albert Kočí, Minister of Finance for the Grand Empire of Deltaria

If Jakania had payed attention during the last 10 years of mr. Volf his tenure as Chairman they should have figured out that mr. Volf is a independent chairman that has done a mountain of work for the MEA, being the author of the MEA-Yingdala deal in which Jakania was even favoured after its requests. Volf listened to feedback and adjusted the deal based on it. The deal did not favour Deltaria or any other member state and Volf his other involvements in the organization have all been impartial and fair. If the Jakanian delegation is going to accuse Volf of being a puppet they are deeply mistaken. Without any evidence or references their claims are thus meaningless.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:21 am

Image Mr. Ant Sancar, Jakanian Minister of Finance:
Increasingly it is becoming clear from the remarks of the Deltarian administration that they are not actually interested in mutual respect and cooperation between Majatran countries, rather they want to assert their influence through whatever means possible.
jamescfm

Postby Zanz » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Zanz wrote:
Jelbe cast its vote for Duke Hkinor Kárak.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Drax » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

Finance Minister Sabriiqa Soqman, Jumhuriat al-Badara

Jumhuriat al-Badara casts its vote for Emil Volf for reasons previously stated.

By our count unless Kafuristan votes again or Cobura ceases to abstain or one of the other three members votes, there will be an elected chair. Should that not happen and a tie occur Jumhuriat al-Badara would recommend Chairman Volf discuss a compromise candidate not only with Duke Hkinor Karak but also Mr. Galanakos.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby Kubrick » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:07 pm

To already show our willingness to compromise: Duke Kárak is willing to drop from the race is Volf does the same. That way neither get elected.

Jebr Kárak
Representative of the Delegation of the Kingdom of Vanuku
Receiver of a Temrkai's Breed
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Rogue » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Emil Volf, Chairman of the MEA

I have decided to accept such a proposal. And hope that Mr. Galanakos will represent this organization and its members fairly and equally. I will direct the votes cast for me to Mr. Galanakos and hope that those who voted for me will accept this. The MEA is a dedicated and beautifull organization. And together we can strengthen its goals. Thank you
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Jakania welcomes the decision by both candidates to withdraw, in recognition of their respective controversies. If there are no other candidates then Evangelos Galanakos should win the election without further contest.
jamescfm

Postby Kubrick » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:46 am

Let us wait at least a day until we come to that conclusion, to give all member states the chance to propose new candidates.

Jebr Kárak
Representative of the Delegation of the Kingdom of Vanuku
Receiver of a Temrkai's Breed
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Zanz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:38 pm

We are thinkings here in Jelbe that an unopposed elections is like kissing your sisters; not very good, not very good, unless very much attractiveness she is having, but still, usually is not very good.

Since we are thinkings Mr. Gallonoculus is like kissing sisters, we are thinkings we can fields one other candidate who is not like kissing sisters, and also is not likely to allowing big Deltaria to hurt poor Jelbek fishermens just because they are needing some gases and are maybe now and then borrowing from others. So we are runnings Altmai Drgrdrsme Kengljy. Speaking of kissing sisters, she is being my sister, but is coincidence, is coincidence.

Bák Drgrsrmko Kengljy
Representative of the Jelbek Khanate
Last edited by Zanz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:40 pm

Jakania does not believe this nomination is acceptable, given that the deadline to nominate a candidate passed some time ago.
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Majatra