Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Postby Kubrick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:44 pm

Auditorii wrote:OOC: Why are you guys acting like this is the biggest deal? We addressed it, we said we were going to do something. If you have issues with the RP, then RP your issues with it. Don't make it OOC.

OOC: But you didn't address it, that's the entire point.. but I agree with Reddy.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:46 pm

OOC: I mean, we don't have to? Your characters have, in typical fashion, come in and provided no substance but IC insults. I think its safe to assume we'd ignore the table rousing from the horse lovers and move on.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Kubrick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:49 pm

OOC: You can leave the personal insults for elsewhere, Farsun. The point is we asked OOCly what the idea behind the RP is but with these responses it's clear there is no idea behind it. So let's continue and ignore future attempts at coordination.

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Kubrick wrote:OOC: You can leave the personal insults for elsewhere, Farsun. The point is we asked OOCly what the idea behind the RP is but with these responses it's clear there is no idea behind it. So let's continue and ignore future attempts at coordination.

OOC: I apologize, I didnt mean to offend the fictional Jelbic people. Whats the point behind the RP? Vascania is threatened by Kafuri oil exports and the new Kafuri president wants to take his place back at the top, not really sure what else there is to say?

I think your last comment is brash overreaction but if thats what you and your cohorts decide, so be it. I think we should get back to IC since this has been derailed enough.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby jamescfm » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:54 pm

Image Mr. Ant Sancar, Jakanian Minister of Finance:
The Jakanian government would like to know when the next elections for the Chair position are to be scheduled.
jamescfm

Postby Kubrick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:58 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Kubrick wrote:OOC: You can leave the personal insults for elsewhere, Farsun. The point is we asked OOCly what the idea behind the RP is but with these responses it's clear there is no idea behind it. So let's continue and ignore future attempts at coordination.

OOC: I apologize, I didnt mean to offend the fictional Jelbic people. Whats the point behind the RP? Vascania is threatened by Kafuri oil exports and the new Kafuri president wants to take his place back at the top, not really sure what else there is to say?

I think your last comment is brash overreaction but if thats what you and your cohorts decide, so be it. I think we should get back to IC since this has been derailed enough.

If you state in OOC that my writing has done so and so "in typical fashion" then that is a clear jab at me, not the fictional characters.

Kubrick

Postby Rogue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Emil Volf, Chairman of the MEA

The representative from Jakania makes a fair point. New elections should be held ones candidates are known. I am glad to announce i will be running for one final term, after which i shall retire from representing this organization if i get the honour to be reelected. Therefor i want to give any other candidate that wants to run for the office the chance to do so. Applications are now open and will be closed within the next 6 months (1 day) after which we shall vote.

Current candidates
Emil Volf
Hkinor Kárak
Evangelos Galanakos
Last edited by Rogue on Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Zanz » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 pm

Jelbe shall support the Duke of Karak, and accept no other!

Bák Kengljy
Representative of the Jelbek Khanate
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Kubrick wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

If you state in OOC that my writing has done so and so "in typical fashion" then that is a clear jab at me, not the fictional characters.

OOC: No, it isnt. I'm sorry you feel that way.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Kubrick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Bák Kengljy speaks flatteringly, as the servant of our Khagan I am a busy man leading the Khaganate in His name. But the Khaganate of course encompasses all of Majatra, as such I accept the nomination brought forward by the Representative of the Jelbék Khanate. I, Hkinor Kárak, will stand for Chairman of the MEA.

Hkinor Kárak
Duke of Kárak
Prefect of the Grand Council

Kubrick

PreviousNext

Return to Majatra