Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Postby Reddy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Talau Siames
Coburan Vizier for Finance

Cobura abstains
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Kubrick » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Wrnuke casts its vote for Hkinor Kárak.

Jebr Kárak
Representative of the Delegation of the Kingdom of Vanuku
Receiver of a Temrkai's Breed
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Image Mr. Ant Sancar, Jakanian Minister of Finance:
The Jakanian government is disappointed that Mr. Volf decided to stand for a third term given the obvious controversies that developed under his leadership. Increasingly it appears that the Deltarian government is not interested in regional cooperation but regional domination. In Evangelos Galanakos we presented a qualified and experienced candidate without the baggage of the current Chair but our concerns were totally dismissed.

Given that it is clear that Mr. Galanakos no longer stands a chance of being elected, Jakania votes for DUKE HKINOR KÁRAK.
jamescfm

Postby Rogue » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Albert Kočí, Minister of Finance for the Grand Empire of Deltaria

We would like to make a point of order mr Chairman.Why the Jakanian delegation is accusing Deltaria in such a public way is something we cannot understand. Furthermore, Deltaria as a sovereign member of this organization had the right to put forward Volf for a last term. Just like Jakania had the right to put forward Evangelos Galanakos as a candidate. This is a democratic process. A process in which none of the members hold the final say on their own including Deltaria. Deltaria has not, at a single point since the adoption of its new constitution, acted out of greed or the need to "dominate" as the Jakanian representative seems to suggest. The MEA-Yingdala trade deal drafted by Volf as a independent chairman is a testiment of this. A deal that benefitted all members of this organization equally. Jakania is looking to discredit the democratic and transparant process of this organization without just cause and that is something me and my government can only condemn.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Kubrick » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm

What is it Koci? Are you upset that your little puppet is losing the vote? The member states have lost faith in your Volf, now they want determined leadership. Tanhri bless the Kárak!

Jebr Kárak

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:03 pm

Kafuristan votes for Mr. Volf given his tried and true leadership.

Abdul Wahaab el-Saah,
Minister of Finance
Majatran Republic of Kafuristan
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Drax » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:29 am

Finance Minister Bashir ibn Ortoq, Jumhuriat al-Badara:

We would ask the chair how stands the vote; by our count three members have not voted.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby Aquinas » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:22 pm

Letter sent from Prime Minister Patanjali Ganapuli of the Greater Malivian Empire:

I was surprised and disappointed to receive a message from Hkinor Karak urging my government to switch its Security Council vote from Deltaria to Vanuku, which described Deltaria as “A tyrannical nation, spreading lies and terror throughout the world”. This is clearly wild and disrespectful language.

As an ardent friend and supporter of the Majatran Economic Association, I feel it my duty to inform you that one of your members is campaigning against another in this way, particularly as the specific individual responsible for doing this is now running for election as your chair.
Aquinas

Postby Kubrick » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:10 pm

Libel and slander of the highest degree! Ganapuli is angry because we did a ritual sacrifice of a cherished white bull, he considers it to be "sacred", we consider our gods to be sacred, not the offerings to him. All a big scheme to make us look bad! Very sad! Ganapuli is a weak man!

Jebr Kárak

Kubrick

Postby Rogue » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:26 pm

Albert Kočí, Minister of Finance for the Grand Empire of Deltaria

We thank the Prime Minister from Malivia for providing us with this information. If this is true, we would kindly request the Prime Minister to provide this chamber with a direct and non falsified document of these statements. It is known that Deltaria has its concerns about recent developments in our beloved continent. It is known that both Deltaria and Vanuku have been at odds throughout their histories. But to use such vile words is not only a disgrace to the Deltarian government. But to the people of Deltaria as a whole. Disagreeing with a nations policy is another nations sovereign right. However, expressing that disagreement or concern can be done in a civilized manner, not by slandering the dignity of a fellow majatran people in such a vile way. If these claims by the Prime Minister of Malivia are true we would like the Vanukean delegation to explain themselves. This is the least the Deltarian people deserve.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

PreviousNext

Return to Majatra