Terra's Dawn

Organisations involving national governments as members.

Terra's Dawn

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm

TERRA'S DAWN:
YOUR SOURCE FOR UNBIASED TRUTH

Nova Terra Begins Publishing

Nova Terra announces that it is now opening up a regular periodical to inform and entertain all the citizens of Terra of Nova Terra's absolute truth and glorious plan for the future. This marks the maiden issue of that periodical, currently named Terra's Dawn. At regular intervals Terra's Dawn will provide the straight and simple facts of important matters to the people in a manner that more corrupt and less scrupulous publications cannot and will not. Every other news outlet in Terra has been compromised and corrupted from its strict journalistic integrity, and it is this grievous wrong that Terra's Dawn from now on shall rectify. No lie will be spouted, no slander said, no perfidious propaganda fed to the noble citizens of the world that Terra's Dawn will not latch its teeth into and rip to shreds, exposing the light of knowledge and wisdom that Terra's Dawn heralds. Apart from just news items, Terra's Dawn will feature regular letters from the Editor and shall regularly feature important debates in a free and fair forum of ideas on matters critical to the world and to Nova Terra. Editorial powers have been granted by Nova Terra to the Saiserist League, which in turn has named Averiy Maykov, one of the greatest journalists of our time, to the position of Editor. It is a great honor to be able to speak to all of you across the only unpolluted stream of news in all the world, and I am humbled by the honor appointed to me. Contributions to this publication are welcomed from other members of the Nova Terra political community, and are also encouraged to report any news of pertinence to the Editor so that it might be reported in a true, fair and unbiased manner to the public.

From the Editor Averiy Maykov, and from all the hardworking staff at Terra's Dawn, we welcome all of you citizens of the world to a brighter future!

~Averiy Maykov

The smiling face of our wise, compassionate, loving Editor
jethro

Re: Terra's Dawn

Postby Mr.Yankees » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:47 pm

OOC: Is this supposed to be printed material?
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm

TERRA'S DAWN

Comrade Artyom Ivanov Is An Example To Us All

Terra's Dawn would like to devote this issue to holding up the lifestyle of one Comrade Artyom Ivanov as an example of the ideal man in the new world, a man who embodies Nova Terra. Comrade Artyom Ivanov was born on January 3rd, 2714, in the city of Tirvoslavl in the Trigunskaya Respublika. His family immigrated to Central Greater Terran Region One (known by some as Athlorcaea) at the age of four. By his own report he was caught up in the whirlwind of the re-emergence of the Saiserist League in that area, and reportedly, "A gang of skinhead Saiserists approached me and were very persuasive, very persuasive, that it was my Slavic duty to join the Saiserist League." After applying and gaining admission to the Saiserist League, he upheld all League doctrines and accepted without question all of the noble truths in Saiserist and Nova Terran doctrine. He still works long hours without complaint, and by all accounts leads a sinless lifestyle. Comrade Ivanov has made it a point to volunteer Saturday and Sunday afternoons in Voluntary Work Sessions for the League and Nova Terra. Without question, he is the sort of man the emerging world requires, the man Nova Terra will craft of everyone, a man we should all admire reverently in his tireless labor and absolute obedience. We at Nova Terra relies that this particularly pertains to the Saiserist League, and hope we will be forgiven for choosing him to be the first model citizen to hold up to the world. Comrade Artyom Ivanov first came to our attention after our noble and loving Editor, fulfilling some of his other duties for the Saiserist League, happened to read his admission interview into the Saiserist League and was particularly struck by it. We reproduce the minutes below, so that you might pick up the Nova Terran spirit inherent within them and see the true quality of this great man.

Citizen Artyom Ivanov is applying to the Saiserist League, designated AppA/Sv/23486/54. The Second Admissions and Vetting Committee conducts the interview.

"Citizen Ivanov, do you smoke?"

"Yes, I do a little."

"Do you know that Our Holy Saiser Volodimir did not smoke and advised other Saiserists not to smoke?"

"If Our Saiser Volodimir said so, I shall cease smoking."

"Do you drink?"

"Yes, a little."

"Our Eternal Saiser Volodimir strongly condemned drunkenness."

"Then I shall cease drinking."

"Citizen Ivanov, what about women?"

"A little...."

"Do you know that Our Magnificent Saiser Volodimir strongly condemned amoral behavior?"

"If Our Saiser Volodimir condemned, I shall not love them any longer."

"Citizen Ivanov, will you be ready to sacrifice your life for the League?"

"Of course. Who needs such life?"

And that, Terra's Dawn believes, is what both Saiserism and Nova Terra are really all about. Terra's Dawn is proud to declare Artyom Ivanov a Model Citizen Of The Emerging World.

Model Citizen Artyom Ivanov, the Happiness and Joy of a Saiserist, Nova Terran lifestyle evident in his face
jethro

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm

And, in answer to Mr. Yankees, yes. These are supposed to represent snippets of a periodical/newspaper. Nova Terra might move into television broadcasting later.

EDIT: And, both for a sense of history as well as to avoid me taking credit I don't deserve, the "interview" above is actually a modified and translated (to the best of my ability) version of one of the more classic Soviet jokes.
jethro

Postby jethro » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 pm

TERRA'S DAWN:

Liberal Muslims Are Destroying The Peace of Al'Badara

In recent days, Al'Badara has been being ripped apart by internecine rioting and political violence between the two main political factions of the area. Terra's Dawn thanks the Akhbar Al'Badara Network for making this story known to the world. This sort of violence and disunity is exactly the sort of situation that Nova Terra abhors and which it is the goal of Nova Terra to abort, and it is only too sad that Al'Badara has not yet seen the wisdom of that. Nonetheless, it is clear what the root causes are behind these troubles, namely the intransigent actions of the Hizb al-Wataniyya al-Mujadidiyya. These "liberal" Muslims have nothing but hate and scorn for men of decision and action such as the Caliph Yaqub I, and so deny him and his followers, all good men true to their righteous faith, their rightful place in leading the shattered nation into a somewhat brighter future. The HWM's single-party cabinet is testament enough to how greatly they despise democracy and the will of the people, which would seem to fit their selfish desires to shut out strong leaders of faith and brilliance such as the Caliph from the government. The situation in Al'Badara is still uncertain, but by all accounts it is only getting worse. Violence has grown particularly bad in the city of Dar al Badara, where forces loyal to the two factions continue to clash. Terra's Dawn has obtained a video of the horrifying riots (and those curious as to how a video clip can be included in a newspaper have clearly not mastered the mental discipline of Saiserist Logic):

Truly, the images are disturbing and only make it clear how terrible a situation this truly is. It can only be hoped by the rational minds of the world that the Hizb al-Wataniyya al-Mujadidiyya will soon see reason and cease their impudent liberal, hateful, racist demands and allow the Caliph Yaqub I to ascend to his rightful place of power and bring back the true, fundamental Islamist core to Al'Badara, and thus create a lasting peace founded in absolute obedience to an absolute national ruler. Terra's Dawn will keep the good citizens of the world informed as developments continue, and you are reminded to only trust the news from Terra's Dawn, the only fair, objective and unbiased news source available.
jethro

Postby jethro » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 am

TERRA'S DAWN:

BARBARIC UNDEMOCRATIC LEGISLATION PASSED IN ZARDUGAL, LODAMUN AND LUTHORI

In recent days, legislators in Zardugal, Lodamun and Luthori have conspired to enact perfidious laws directly contrary to the spirit of popular will and a democratic tradition. Without precedent or justification, Nova Terra and the Saiserist League were both explicitly banned in those two nations and branded as terrorist organizations. Rational minds might wonder what could possibly drive so hateful, terrifying and racist an action. These three bills of exclusion and hate, the "Public Security Act for the Preservation of the Empire and nation of Luthori of 2736" and "FRP Proposition 04-2737-A", and others all shockingly passed without almost any opposition in their respective legislative bodies. In this way, a key aspect of those nation's legislators has been revealed. The governments of Zardugal, Lodamun and Luthori are absolutist ones, despotic and cruel who care nothing for the will of their people and who are committed to crushing their noble populace, shutting out the glorious light offered by the emerging power of Nova Terra. In both nations Nova Terran individuals and groups are being mercilessly hunted down by their pitiless police. Terra's Dawn estimates the casualties of these callous acts to be in the hundreds of millions. The only future for these evil governments can be eventual overthrow by their righteous populace, in time they and their decadent liberal policies will fade into dust. Nonetheless, those who have committed these crimes must pay and pay in blood. Terra's Dawn calls upon all noble citizens of the world to take vengeance against these monsters, and will offer a bounty of 500,000 TUK from the old NWO horde for the head of either Director-General Rothchild or Emperor Jason I. We, the beating heart of Terra, must behead those who spout the lie that Nova Terra is a violent and terrorist organization. Terra's Dawn will continue to bring you updates on this matter, and we will continue to serve as the only voice in this matter bringing you the simple truth and calling for a civilized, peaceful way to deal with this problem. It is the clear position of Terra's Dawn and Nova Terra to let problems be resolved by peaceful dialogue and loving words.

Citizens are reminded that they must fulfill their noble duty, the bounty of 500,000 TUK for either of their killings will remain standing. Photographs, known schedules and floor plans of their respective residences will be published shortly.
jethro

Postby Opakidabar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:41 pm

jethro wrote:Citizens are reminded that they must fulfill their noble duty, the bounty of 500,000 TUK for either of their killings will remain standing. Photographs, known schedules and floor plans of their respective residences will be published shortly.

ooc:
Ghadrash Mafia would love to kill anyone in aristocratic manner. If you are ok with your character being dead PM me ;)
Opakidabar

Postby Sam » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 pm

OOC: Or the Okhranka can do it.
"The FSB finally caught him for talking shit about replacing Putin with this "Saiser" character. I'm guessing they're up to his seventh toenail by now."
- Dynastia on jethro
Sam

Postby Cold » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 pm

OOC: I have a few shady characters at my disposal, as well. ;)
Cold

Postby jethro » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:51 pm

OOC: Everyone is asked not to clutter up the newspaper with their idle comments or assertions. If you are interested in claiming the bounty, contact the two respective parties and see if you can get their permission, see what sort of storyline you can come up with, then head here.
jethro

Next

Return to Intergovernmental Organizations