Council of Majatra

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Council of Majatra

Postby Reddy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Ambassador Anderson,
Are we to let Cildanian imperialist fascists dictate our processes by their manipulative actions (withdrawal)? We have to formally vote them out otherwise those evil creatures could just return one day and claim that they were never kicked out. It is best we restrain our passions on this and follow established procedure.

Mr Mekir, it is Deltaria's view that Cildania would have to reapply to join the MU. We cannot drop procedure for the sake of convenience.

Pán Stefan z Borec
Deltarian Ambassador to the MU

OOC: All this stuffiness and rigid insistence on formality and procedure is a small part of a little RP I have planned.
Last edited by Reddy on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Kubrick » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Ambassador Eksandr Janssen
Delegates, the Principality of Vanuku condemns imperialism. Our state believes interfering with full force would be imperialism. However, we recognize the need of religious liberty across Majatra and therefore offer logistical support to the legitimate government of the Free People's State of Cildania.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Reddy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:29 am

Deltaria supports a speedy intervention in Cildania. We are being hamstrung by the formal rules of procedure which my predecessor unfortunately insisted upon. Prime Minister Radovic has already taken unilateral steps to help the Cildanians and has recognised the opposition as the legitimate government and has pledged to send all forms of aid, including arms. The Cildanian opposition and its supporters remain at a high risk of genocidal slaughter if the imperial fascists should break down the defences of (the part of) Qart Ramesh under opposition control. Deltaria asks that the MU move faster to prevent this.

Ana Tudor
Deltarian Ambassador to the MU
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Polites » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:00 pm

The People's Free State of Cildania is thankful for the overwhelming support the Council of Majatra gave to the Cildanian people. Thanks to the support of the nations of Majatra the genocidal Selucian apartheid regime was overthrown and peace now reigns in our nation. The People's Free State is in the process of rejoining the Council of Majatra and will add her voice to the choir of nations that this body represents. The struggle is however far from over, and instability and lawlessness still abound in Cildania. A strong Cildanian state is in the interests of the entire Majatran world, particularly due to our proximity to the Ahmadi Caliphate in Badara, so we ask Majatra to continue offering her assistance to the Cildanian people, so that a united and strong Cildania can once again be one of Majatra's most stable and peaceful nations.

Hannibʿal Baṡal
Cildanian Ambassador to the MU
Polites

Postby Kubrick » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Ambassador Frederik Grebbeberg
The Prince told me to pass on his good wishes to the Cildanian monarchy, His Majesty is very glad to see this brutal war ended. Vanuku continues to condemn the Badaran state and we urge the Council to take action against these anti-Majatran extremists. If this Council wills it not, then erhaps Boh wills it and we shall plead with the Papez.

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby Oakwood » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Mr. Secretary General,

The members of the Barmenian delegation, having long since moved to full membership from their previous observer status, ask that the Vanukuese delegation be stripped of their posts within this organization until such time as our collective community can deal with claims that their government planned, and carried out, the head of the Jelbic government.

I yield.

Ambassador Vatím Dojan
Oakwood

Postby Kubrick » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Members of the Council of Majatra,

The Barmenian delegation has one goal: more power for themselves. At every step they attempt to discredit our nation. In the last three decades there have been numerous attempts by Barmenia to usurp the Vanukean throne, denouncing our Prince, denouncing his heirs, denouncing our state, making us murderers and perhaps even considering murder themselves. Enough is enough, our nation has been a player on the world, and specifically the Majatran stage, for centuries and we will not be insulted anymore by a backwater pretentious false monarchy that has no connection with the Barmenian people nor Barmenian traditions. If Barmenia makes one more move to discredit or antagonize Vanuku we will simply declare war. I have been authorized by the highest authorities in my nation to speak these harsh words, but we are tired of the warmongering the Barmenians are attempting here. It will stop or we will launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on five major cities in Barmenia.

We sincerely hope the Barmenians will comply. We never act this rashly, yet this problem has been haunting our nation for generations.

Ezís Anzlék, Ambassador to the Majatran Union.

Kubrick

Postby Oakwood » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Mr. Secretary General,

This has not been problem which has haunted them for "generations"; it was only under King Michael that our two nations were joined. Our current King is still one eight Vanukean as a result of that. We do not seek to 'discredit' Vanuku. We merely wish to hold them accountable for their actions. They should have the ability and the fortitude to stand before the world and admit their wrongs instead of threatening what WILL become the mutually assured destruction of two sovereign nations. Instead of acting like the leaders they have long claimed to be, we have seen nothing more than the actions of children.

The Kingdom of Barmenia- seen no more than three generations ago as a legitimate monarchy in the eyes of Wiel, worthy of a Princess of their land- has no power to make them murderers. Only their government can do that. If they have, then so be it. The government of King Constantine, youngest grandchild of King Christopher and great grandchild of King Michael, has no wish to commit murder within Vanuku or upon the House of the Prince. The House of Nasir has ruled since the overthrow of the hated Cildanian whore, Sarah of Cildania. It comes from the lineage of the Kings of Arakhim; its right to the throne has never been doubted. Once King Anthony came to the throne, this right was further cemented.

The House of Nasir represents the very best of Barmenian traditions, Ambassador. As I am sure the Royal House of Vanuku attempts to do for the Principality.

Ambassador Vatím Dojan
Oakwood

Postby Oakwood » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:46 am

Members of the Council,

I stand before you today to say that the vile Kingdom of Vanuku should not be allowed on the Security Council. It is a nation whose current despot, Pawl, still dreams of nuking his every adversary. It is a nation which is still led by a man that aids the cause of every xenophobe and racist in Majarta. He is the abettor of every anti-Ahmadi fanatic in this region; his language and that of his government are little more than the canine whistles of hatred, born from fantasies of resurrecting old glory days.

I urge the Council to condemn Vanuku and Zargual for their recent actions.

Queen Aisha of Barmenia.
Oakwood

Postby Kubrick » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 am

Members of the Council of Majatra,

An odd and harsh statement from a very ill-informed "head" of state. The hatred spewed at us by this so called Queen Aisha who rules a People's Republic comes to us as a surprise and we do not fully understand it. What does miss Aisha wish to condemn us of? What recent actions? Is it forbidden to campaign for Seat B? Honoured members, I am quite puzzled as is the government I represent.

Not to mention that His Majesty King Pawl died in 4094, 12 years ago! King Wrntukai III has reassumed the constitutional role of the monarch that was so popular before the internal crisis a century ago. Liberalization reforms have been passed by Prefect Ashur and the living standard of Vanuku is as high as ever.

Quite frankly, esteemed members, this is another attempts of Barmenia to slander and discredit us as they always do. Their government has an ungrounded hate for our nation, a hate so vile they fabricate claims on our throne, try to assassinate our royal family and slander us at every opportunity they get for the most trivial things. Right now they want to condemn us for running a campaign for the Security Council. Surely every other honoured member he will realize how absurd this situation is.

Instead, perhaps we ought to condemn Barmenia for their warmongering actions, they have not done anything constructive in centuries, they are merely contributing to the already chilled relations within Majatra. Barmenia is out for war but we shall not give them that.

Mhmet Mhmetsrmo Vrn, Ambassador to the Majatran Union

Kubrick

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy