Conference on Gaduridos

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Conference on Gaduridos

Postby Opakidabar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:10 am

PresMusharraf wrote:Perhaps we shall hold it in Celestia, Celestia? Baltusia is no more, and the new government wishes to deal with the North Vinitalli situation in a good manner.

Yeah, why not? Let's have North Vintalli Conference in Celestia, Celestia.
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Pedro Academe, Governor of the Free Republic of Vinitalli, is the first to give a speech:

"Hermanos, as you all know, this dispute over who controls the island of Vinitalli, and specifically, the land sovereign to the Free Republic, is an issue we must not take lightly. While I was appointed Governor amidst strife over whether Baltusia (excuse me, I mean Celestia) interfered with our politics, let me assure you that I have a clear mind. I am ready to tackle this point without bias toward one side or the other, and I wish to see a peaceful resolution be met by these two fine nations. However, now that I have said this much, let me put forward my opinion.

The people of North Vinitalli certainly do not want to be annexed by Celestia at the present time, but we are also weary of rejoining Gaduridos and inheriting all of her problems. Currently, the North Vinitalli military is composed entirely of Celestian troops, but the Celestian commanders are working to establish our own functioning military in our capital city of Takahruun. While we are Gaduridans at heart and ethnicity, the nation of Gaduridos, itself, has had a long history of turbulence and strife. The Vinitallians are tired of being affected by the decisions of the mainland, but we hold no vice to Gaduridos or to El Prezidente.

My proposal is this: the Free Republic of Vinitalli (North Vinitalli) remains an independent state. However, our local government shall be a compromise government with a bicameral legislature. The House of Natives shall consist of a pro-Gaduridan Congress while the Ecumencial Senate shall comprise of Celestian priests. Together they will work for the benefit of North Vinitalli. The Head of State, which is the position I currently hold, shall always remain in Celestian hands, but the Head of Government shall rest in Pro-Gaduridan hands. I call for a compromise government but an independent North Vinitalli.
"
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Opakidabar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Alfonso Rias, El Prezidente of Gaduridos, comes second:
"No trade with amigos. Is settled, let's have some rum, Senors! ...and help yourself with Marligantos cigars, they good."
Opakidabar

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 am

Fresh off the flight from her coronation, Malka Hava Elisheva I of Beiteynu, HaMalka of Independent Padrilka, Protector of the Jewish Faith, Holy Descendant of David and Solomon, and Nesi HaMedina Hadasha of Beiteynu, comes third:

"I hope you don't mind my intrusion, but I felt you wouldn't mind if a former soldier in the war joined the discussion? What type of cigar?"

drinks some rum
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Previous

Return to Diplomacy