UNT Security Council Meeting 2740

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: UNT Security Council Meeting 2740

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 am

OOC: If you guys want, we can call this meeting and start a new one. Just let me know what you want to do.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby AngryMollusc » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:35 pm

OOC: MrY: Seems sensible to me. This is kind of irrelevant now

adtrap: I think Hobrazia hasn't happened yet, thanks to the weird time-warpyness of these meetings

Anyway, just FYI, the tactics Mr. Yankees uses to maintain control in Lodamun have been used a lot by the NWO, NT and similar in the past. I'd suggest you'd do better calling me out on the horrendous hypocrite I'm being :P

IC: Obviously we do not believe the Liberal Party is under the grip of the Saiserists. We were merely demonstrating the gaping hole in the good diplomat's logic.

We formally request the domestic situation in Lodamun, particularly in regard to the anti-democratic policies employed by the Liberal Party to enforce their rule and the aggressive foreign policy of same be placed on the agenda of the next meeting. We also feel that the freedom-fighting efforts of Nova Loda, whilst not necessarily commendable, are not the menace the Liberal Party has painted them as and are overall of minor concern.

-Mirza Sa'id Al-Kalil
AngryMollusc

Postby Mr.Yankees » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 pm

The First Meeting of the Security Council has now concluded. We thank the members for their participation
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Previous

Return to Diplomacy