Emergency Deltarian-Zardugali Summit

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Emergency Deltarian-Zardugali Summit

Postby TPD » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

The Foreign Ministry of Deltaria hereby calls for an emergency summit between the nations of Zardugal or Deltaria. A delegate from the Holy Luthori Empire is hereby invited to mediate the proceedings. Deltarian Foreign Minister Rastislav Burov is in attendance.

We hereby dispute the Zardic claims of sovereignty over the United Archbishoprics of Squibble and the region of southern NamViet. Due to civil instability our record-holding abilities are less than what they could be, and to the end we request that Zardugal present documentation explaining and justifying their occupation over Deltarian military protectorates and colonial holdings as evidenced in the Deltarian and Zardic Treaty of Friendship, Economic and Mutual Respect for Sovereignty. On the matter of NamViet, if sufficient proof of transfer is provided we will abide by the decisions of former Deltarian administrations. On the matter of the United Archbishoprics, if sufficient proof of a revokation of Deltarian suzereignty is provided we will be willing to consider the transfer as something less than a deliberate act of war against Deltaria, but we will still hold to account any acts of wanton blasphemy and theft made against the Church.

We hereby pledge to avoid further action until Zardugal has been given a chance to give an accounting of these 'transfers of sovereignty'.
TPD

Re: Emergency Deltarian-Zardugali Summit

Postby Duke Matthus » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC: Until the other situation is solved it is best I stay out. If you need the documents and messages that I used to give the lands to Delteria, you know where to find me, but I am personally not in the mood to deal with this right now. Not to sound bitchy, but I can not lie and say that I would not be bias on this at the moment, so I shall simply keep myself out until the other situation is delt with. :|

However, if you need facts such as info just ask I will find the mails for you.
Long Live the Empire!!!!
And while we are at it, "Hail the Holy Britannian Empire!!!!!"
Duke Matthus

Postby Dynastia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 am

OOC ; As far as this goes for me, I just want a proof of transfer. I've searched through every passed bill in Deltaria since I left, and I can't find one. The more I hunt for this, the more it looks like it never existed. Please prove me wrong on this.
Dynastia

Postby Darvian » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 am

Article 3 Section 4 of the treaty TPD posted, Dyn. Alas, not madeup.
Darvian

Postby Imperialistic » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 am

OOC: I signed off on the treaty in good faith. I have no justification in my mind as to why the treaty needs to be disputed. I do hope that the peaceful and friendly relations between Deltaria and Zardugal will not shatter.
-- "Popular culture tells you that schools and parents don't know what's going on, the police are dogs, politicians are all liars and scum, and any crime that's not committed by the Mafia is done by the CIA."
Imperialistic

Postby Dynastia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 am

OOC ; I did see that, but it read to me like it was merely mentioning a transfer that was described in some other bill. I'll stay out of it for now and let the Foreign Ministry deal with it.
Dynastia

Postby TPD » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 am

The United Archbishoprics were under the suzereignty and military protection of Deltaria, not our sovereignty. We would also like to know how the Terran Catholic Church has been compensated by Zardugal for their loss. We would appreciate any relevant information on the matter.

OOC: I also looked through our and Zardugal bills yesterday but couldn't find anything apart from the treaty which seems like it's referring to something. If you know of any bills to go with it or something, please let me know.
TPD

Postby TPD » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am

OOC: I've received the relevant information, thus I' d like to cancel the conference. The moderation may close the thread. Thanks.
TPD

Return to Diplomacy