Seleyan States Meeting

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Seleyan States Meeting

Postby haven222 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm

All Seleyan Countries who would like to take part of this meeting and discuss issues are invited to come and sent their respectful representatives.The meeting will be held in the Capital of Lodamun, Port Andalay.

OCC.Role playing in Particracy has been slowing now,especially in Seleya,therefore i would like to include all countries of Seleya to unify and form some kind of International RP.

"I would like all Countries of Seleya,no matter what Political Ideology,Culture,Religion/Secularism,or Economical System they have to come together in Foreign Polilcy,and form mutual agreements,and propose ideas in order to form a treaty.I dont want Seleya to be United as whole and form a Seleyan Superstate,but more like a Confederation,were states will come together in Foreign Policy and Trade while respecting their National Sovereighty.

I am currently proposing three

Economically,a trade agreement can be put together between all Seleyan Nations,and maybe if all Nations agree we can develop an Continental Seleyan Currency.

Militarily,In order to protect this confederation,we need to form a Continental Defensive Pact,to protect each other from Foreign or even Domestical,Organizations,or Paramilitaries who would like to Abolish the Confederation.

The Global Military Alliance,the Axis,can be a potential threat to forming and maintain the Confederation.Even though they have little influence of the Continent,we must be preacautious about any Containing any spread and Encouraging Countries or Parties that give loyalty to the Axis to withdraw.

I am eager to hear your ideas"

President of Lodamun,Nero Augustus
haven222

Re: Seleyan States Meeting

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:05 am

The Bessmertnyĭ of the Likatonian Narodnyĭ Diktatura congratulates this motion with his dearest applaud. More specifically, he commented: "The commencing ideas of Mr. Augustus are indeed the beginning of a bright and hopeful future filled with ideas for the weakened Seleyan Continent. Throughout the latest of years our beloved place has faced many dangers and enemies, resulting in a dissolution of any available or at that time existing ideas for a union. We, the Seleyan people, are nothing but friends, brothers, sisters, and should share that common identity to ensure the brightest outcome for the future. We also welcome all Seleyan nations, without any prejudices or restrictions, to voice in their opinions; this meeting can therefore be transformed into the first attempt for a Seleyan reunion after many, many years.

Despite our nation's lack of coherency at this moment, we strongly believe that the level of discussions only will be adequate for the time being. We certainly are ready and open to any Seleyan voice and we will approve of any nation taking initiative in this meeting. With regards to the situation in Likatonia at the moment, and as Lodamun administration already stated, do not let ideological patterns tarnish this idea, nor give chance to international influence to cast any doubts or influence your perspective of your own solely decisions. Work the thing that's the best for you Seleya, always.
"
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Return to Diplomacy