Treaty of Poesy Renegotiation Conference

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Treaty of Poesy Renegotiation Conference

Postby Rick » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 am

123abc123 wrote:The "Monarchy" of the Jewish People is a Duarchy. Will the Dukedom of Fruskila be ruled as such?

The CIP doesn't want this, but if the King-Emperor wishes it, lets it be so.
Rick

Postby Xanathos » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 am

The Dukedom of Fruskila is the feudal fief of the lawful Duke of Fruskila, His Grace Richard Lee and no other. If His Grace wishes to share power with another in the form of a duarchy, that is his noble prerogative. However, the King-Emperor will certainly not force the Duke to give away a part of his authority which stems directly from God almighty.

The King-Emperor believes that the BNR's request is more than justified and reasonable. We would support amending the Treaty of poesy to include "Commonwealth of Yishelem and Beiteynu", "Commonwealth of Beiteynu and Yishelem", "Holy Commonwealth of Beiteynu and Yishelem", and "Holy Commonwealth of Yishelem and Beiteynu" as legal and possible names for the Commonwealth. The Emperor would like to add a specific preference for the form of "Holy Commonwealth" although he has no opinion on whether Yishelem or Beiteynu should be first, it is frankly not a big matter and only a technicality the parties of the Commonwealth should agree on.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby JuliaAJA » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 pm

We support the BNR's name proposal.

Signed,
Major Dr. Devorah Bat-Malka
President and Head of the Holy Council of the Most High God

I would be content just reigning over Quo'gun which I inherit through my Talmorian ancestors. I am not as well favoured in Fruskila as my ancestors have been. I also would like to know what will happen to Padrilka and Tadraki, as they have been reigned over by the Caliph of Barmenistan and the Emperor of Pontesi, respectively.

Signed,
Yakov Yišsérles IV
Chairman of the Royal Kafuri Company and of Yišsérles Inc.
Head of the House of H.E.F. Yišsérles

OOC: I was the leader of Fruskila and Quo'gun, I did go inactive. I am still working off of my knowledge of the nobility situation from when I was in control.
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Xanathos » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 pm

"All fiefs will be distributed to their rightful owners, as chosen by King Gustavus II. That being said, historical rule will be taken into account and if that is the price for the utmost and absolute loyalty of House Yiserles and their oath of fealty to King Gustavus II. If Yakov Yišsérles IV can swear before almighty God that he renounces all attempts to be King of the Commonwealth, of Yishelem or of Beiteynu and that he pledges absolute loyalty and fealty to King Gustavus II, all of his descendants and House Orange-Villayn, in his name and that of all his descendants, on penalty of death, Yakov Yišsérles IV will be granted the Dukedom of Quo'gun as feudal land with God's authority.

Does Yakov Yišsérles IV so swear in his name and in the name of all of his descendants?"
Last edited by Xanathos on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby 123abc123 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 am

The anscestors of David Yiserles we giving the Dukedom of Enlid. Could we continue to have that ro rule over some over area. In exchange for Loyalty to the Luthori king.
123abc123

Postby Freelancer » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 am

The Pontesian Dynastic Empire government would like to state our claim over Gran Tadraki on behalf of the Royal Family and the Emperor of Pontesi. Historically, Tadraki was under the rule of a member of the Belknap family during the crusade and the Pontesian Emperor once rules Tadraki before a Jewish Zionist revolt.

Pontesian government wish that the government of Yishelem and Luthori would recognize the Emperor as the rightful ruler of Gran Tadraki.
Freelancer

Postby Xanathos » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

"Our friend the Emperor of Pontesi may resume his feudal lordship over the Duchy of Tadraki as Duke of Tadraki if as Duke of Tadraki, he swears fealty to the King Gustavus II, in his name and that of his ancestors.

Now, it must be understood that loyalty does not rise of the attribution of titles. The attribution of titles is a consequence of loyalty, not the contrary. Seeing as we have already given a fiefdom to a member of House Yiserles, we would ask these "ancestors" of David Yisserles to identify themselves, state their patents of nobility and announce the details of their claim."
Xanathos

Postby 123abc123 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 am

Long ago, there was an internal conflict between liberal members of the House if Yiserles and the Conservative members. The rightful heir to the throne at the time was Issac I, who was a Conservative. However a decision was made to make the nation into a duarchy, with 2 monarchs. The DSPB's monarch is a descendant of Queen Hava Elisheva I. Our monarch is a descendant of Issac I.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=258631
(proof of the claim)
123abc123

Postby Xanathos » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 am

"It seems to His Majesty that David Yisserles is indeed of blue blood and has a legitimate claim on the Duchy of Endild. If David Yišsérles can swear before almighty God that he renounces all attempts to be King of the Commonwealth, of Yishelem or of Beiteynu and that he pledges absolute loyalty and fealty to King Gustavus II, all of his descendants and House Orange-Villayn, in his name and that of all his descendants, on penalty of death, David Yišsérles will be granted the Dukedom of Endild as feudal land with God's authority.

Does David Yišsérles so swear in his name and in the name of all of his descendants?"
Xanathos

Postby 123abc123 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

"I swear, and I hope that the CZP will awaken it's self and end the hopeless cause of Independance"
- David Yisserles

(All the CZP delegates leave the room in a huff, as this is said)
123abc123

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy