Conference on Artanian Relations I

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Conference on Artanian Relations

Postby UniSocAll » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Olympic Committee of Artania:
TREATY:
http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=1787

FORUM:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2669#p21366

"Artanian compatriots, I would like you to establish this new Olympic Committee of Artania with me for our great continent!"

Mrs. Boekhouwer lets her delegates dole out folders, with the following information on them:

"Olympic Committee of Artania.

First Artanian Olympics [AO I] 2980. (Artanian Olympics every 10 years)
Sports: 8 (Football [OOC: Soccer for americans], Baseball, Basketball, Rugby, Wrestling, Swimming, Athletics, Gymnastics) + 1 every 2 AO
Hosting: Nation, instead of cities
Bidding Process: For now, we vote on the first 4 hosts, then bidding deadlines are 15 years before the event, voting until 5 years before event

*NOTE: this is not official, this is merely a starting point*"

"Now, I wish to see your opinions on this proposal, as this is merely a starting point. I wish to here each and everyone of your opinions!"

Mrs. Boekhouwer sits back down, while one of her delegates informs her about the current cabinet talks in Ikradon, as she listens carefully, with a slight look of worry on her face, but then she stands back up, and walks and cordially meets and welcomes Deputy Foreign Minister Maeijima to the conference.
Last edited by UniSocAll on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[IAN] International Airwaves Network [IAN]
Like Music To Your Ears | Connecting Communities

Alliance of Terran Republics
UniSocAll

Postby l-rouge » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"Having read the document, I would like to agree with the proposals laid out before this commitee.
It is the position of my Government that this be a good starting point for any return of the Olympics as an event aimed at improving ties within our great continent.
In regards the details of this document, we believe it would be sensible in regards hosting the event(s) that it be voted on at the Nation level, it would then be up to the Nations in question to provide adequate facilities in a city or cities of their choosing."

Upon re-seating himself, he quickly stands again to offer a hand of friendship to Mrs. Boekhouwer and offers her a chair to his side for her comfort before speaking to her.
Supporting Hobrazia since 2035
"Do as we say. Why? We Say So!"
l-rouge

Postby rep » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:53 pm

The Commonwealth of Rutania supports unconditionally this proposal.
"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." (Winston Churchill)
rep

Postby Leonardo222 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Die Demokratische Republik Malivia agrees on this treaty.
Leonardo222

Postby Xanathos » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 pm

"His Imperial Majesty Emperor Gustavus II supports this treaty."
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan
Xanathos

Postby Afrocentric » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 pm

The Republic of Kirlawa supports this treaty.

Urban Party of Kirlawa, Kirlawa - Inactive
Democratic Reform Party, Talmoria - Inactive
Labour Party, Saridan - Inactive
Urban Party of Rutania, Rutania - Inactive

http://www.soundcloud.com/djtechnotikofficial
Afrocentric

Postby UniSocAll » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 am

Upon receiving a letter from one of her delegate, Mrs. Boekhouwer steps up to the podium:

"Fellow Artanian compatriots, it seems that many of us has agreed on the terms of our very first Artanian Olympics! I am glad to here that, but I must now inform you that the cabinet talks has not gone the way I had hoped, and my time here may or may not be limited.

But fear not, I will make sure that the OCA and the First Artanian Olympics be officially established soon! We all came here with a mission, and the Olympic Committee of Artania would be a great first step for Artanian relations!

I thank you all, and congratulate you all on this accomplishment!"

OOC: Treaty has been updated, I hope it conforms with everybody, so that nations can start ratifying it, and so we can start the voting process on the other forum!

UniSocAll

Postby UniSocAll » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:47 am

"As there are no further comments, I will officially draft the treaty, so ratification can commence!

I thank you all for your presence at the first Conference on Artanian Relations! Although we only covered sports, we did accomplish unity, and cooperation with the Artanian Olympics! I sincerely, sincerely thank all of you, for your presence, and your time. I suggest that a second CAR be held after the First Artanian Olympics, so that can be used as an evaluation of the Olympics! And may it be in another wonderful Artanian nation!"

OOC: As soon as nations start ratifying the treaty, bidding/discussion would be held at the other forum. Also, I will create a wiki for Olympics and this Conference.

UniSocAll

Previous

Return to Diplomacy