Intl Summit to Discuss World Affairs - San Zambrano

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Intl Summit to Discuss World Affairs - San Zambrano

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 pm

OOC:

Iliathar has a World Conference Centre, that would appreciate being used for whatever conferences this organization would like to have.

Beluzia is neutral in foreign affairs, because the central government cannot dictate the foreign policies of the families controlling different counties.

If our 5 counties were recognised as independent by this organization, we would join, but if we're forced to combine our vote, it would contradict our political system.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby MrBean111 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 am

Honorable Delegates,

Hulstria would find it acceptable for Beluzia to host any future conferences due to their neutral stance. In our past dealings with that nation we've found them to be very cooperative and cordial.

As to the question before this conference...Hulstria is willing to help out form this organization and believe there is still much to be done. My nation is very much in favor of peace and diplomacy. We are sick of the bickering...thus why recently we have stayed out of foreign affairs for the past several years. I'll vote in favor however I hope that if the required votes are established a seperate conference is made to form the charter and meet the concerns of all the delegates and concerned parties.

Thank you.
The Imperial Crownlands of Greater Hulstria
"Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets"
MrBean111

Postby beeman5 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 am

"Fellow representatives, the time for voting has closed. There are 10 participatory nations, with 6 AYEs, 2 NAYs, & 2 ABSENTIONs, the motion passes.

"We appreciate the offer of Beluzia to host future conferences; however, in light of security concerns and the domestic turmoil in Beluzia, we will be holding the Assembly of Nations Conference on International Organization here in San Zambrano, Gaduridos.

"I thank all of you for coming to represent your countries, even those of you who are declining to participate. Those nations who continue to participate will receive an invitation for the next Conference where we will discuss the Assembly of Nations Charter.

"If there is no further business, this summit is adjourned."

OOC:
Thank you to everyone for a successful summit!
beeman5

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 pm

beeman5 wrote:"We appreciate the offer of Beluzia to host future conferences; however, in light of security concerns and the domestic turmoil in Beluzia, we will be holding the Assembly of Nations Conference on International Organization here in San Zambrano, Gaduridos.

OOC:

My post was OOC. Beluzia has not made an IC offer.
Also, the "security concerns" are not in Iliathar. They're in Iker Ado.
There is no "domestic turmoil" because the Karavs and their allies control all the counties. If the Forstevs get control of a county, the Karav counties will war with those counties; Iliathar will not be affected. Iliathar also has a high military presence, even in peace-time, because over 40% of the federal neutral reserve soldiers live there.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby beeman5 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 pm

OOC:
I debated with myself as your post was OOC but Hulstria made an IC comment, so I decided to reply IC. Just your OOC response sounds like there is going to be domestic turmoil. Again, we appreciate the offer; however, holding a conference in the middle of a country that has to have troops on the streets to maintain order is not the image we would like to present to the world.
beeman5

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm

beeman5 wrote:OOC:
I debated with myself as your post was OOC but Hulstria made an IC comment, so I decided to reply IC. Just your OOC response sounds like there is going to be domestic turmoil. Again, we appreciate the offer; however, holding a conference in the middle of a country that has to have troops on the streets to maintain order is not the image we would like to present to the world.

OOC:

Regardless, it was still an OOC statement, so when you're responding to it ICly, you're responding to something that doesn't even exist, IC. That is god-moding, because you're replying to something you control my characters to do. My characters never made an offer.

The troops are in Karavshire. The conference centre is all the way in Iliathar. There is no domestic turmoil. There might be a war between 2 counties, but no domestic turmoil within a county, and Iliathar is never affected by wars between counties.
Beluzia isn't 1 country. By your logic, if there are troops in Mordusia, there can be no conference in Aldegar, Saridan, Alduria, or Rildanor.

If you don't want the conference held, here, then say that. It's all good, just don't make up reasons.
Siggon Kristov

Postby beeman5 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:43 pm

OOC:
Hulstria responded to it IC, so I did so as well to avoid any confusion. I have heard your 5 county explanation before; however, it seems the overwhelming majority of nations in Particracy still consider Beluzia one nation as a whole.

I explained why we're not holding a conference there.

If you never made an offer, then there's nothing further to discuss.
beeman5

Postby Siggon Kristov » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 pm

All OOC:

beeman5 wrote:I have heard your 5 county explanation before; however, it seems the overwhelming majority of nations in Particracy still consider Beluzia one nation as a whole.

If you look at Beluzia as one nation as a whole, you have to see us as a neutral nation, and ignore the internal conflict, because you only recognise the federal military (Beluzia's military). Only if you pay attention to the 5 county setup you can really talk about the internal conflict, or it won't make sense. Overwhelming majority? You spoke to an "overwhelming majority" of Particracy nations regarding Beluzia's setup? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4579

beeman5 wrote:I explained why we're not holding a conference there.

With made up reasons? It would be better if you just said "No" without explaining.

beeman5 wrote:If you never made an offer, then there's nothing further to discuss.
I have made an offer, but OOCly, not ICly.
Siggon Kristov

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Despite Kalopia's negative voting on the creation of the proposed organization, the Blindus government wishes to participate strictly within the boundaries of neutral observation, during and when meetings of the new organization occur. Kalopia is a stronghold in international diplomacy and we would like to maintain our right of observation, without participation in the voting phases or debate sessions.

GNN corporation would like clearance on any future meetings of this organization.

~ Achilleas Aristocrat II
Aristocrat Insurance Corporation CEO
Chairman of the AIC Board of Directors & Shareholders
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Arn527 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Aye, we'll do it
Arn527

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy