4th Session of the Council of Majatra (3527-3533)

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: 4th Session of the Council of Majatra (3527-3533)

Postby radkid1994 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 am

Beiteynu, upon the request of HoS elect Ayelet Masamba, feels that Deltaria has not deserved the right to run the Council of Majatra. Deltaria is a nation with a reputation tarnished with war. They polarize the rest of the world, and some of our fellow Majatrans, with their rehtoric and relations with other states throughout the world. Deltaria also maintains strong relations with Luthori, who has plauged and raped Majatra many times before. Due to these reasons, we vote no on Resolution 103.

The International Human Rights Movement is one of Terra's oldest and largest inter-parlmentary organizations. Many parties in Majatra, old and new, are members of this organization and we cannot stand by and watch it be terrorized because of politics. We vote no on Resolution 101.

On Resolution 102, We are not here to relax and be confortable. We are here to do the business of our respective nations and leave. No one's tax dollars should be spent of nice hotels for us. We can afford them ourselves, if we want them. We vote no on this Resolution, unless the Hotels are paid for by voluntary private funds.

On Resolution 104, We don't believe Deltaria deserves such a title, nor should we give it to them. We vote no.
radkid1994

Postby Dynastia » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am

You mad, bro? Why you coming at us like this? Deltaria and Beitenyu had a deal, bro. Deltaria guarantees the safety of Yeudi like as in are living in Deltaria, and then Beitenyu supports Deltaria like as in the UMN is concerned. Why you straight playing us like this, bro? You know what has to happen now, right? I mean, if you came to us all cool like as in we were bros, and said you didn't want to support us no more, then we'd still be cool. But straight mad-doggin us like this in front of all our peeps? Not cool, bro. Not cool. We have to do something about it now, or we'll look like plastic-ass busters. All a bro has is his word and his balls, like as in Scarface. You just broke your word, bro. Now we have to show the whole world that we don't break ours. You just bought the Deltarian Yeudi some hard times, bro. Some real hard times. Y'all should feel ashamed.

Markiz Luděk Nováček
Delegate to the UMN
Dynastia

Postby PaleRider » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Remera rises:
"I have had enough of this petulant child of a delegate from Deltaria. I move that the member from Deltaria be removed from this Council and that the UMN ask Deltaria send a more serious and co-operative member to the Council. Zardugal exercises its no vote on all resolution and under the unanimous consent we use that kills the resolution."
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Zanz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Jelbania wholeheartedly objects to Zardugal's attempt at imposing their fascist will on the Deltarian people. Deltaria is free to send whatever delegate it pleases as representative to the UMN. Or are we all of a sudden in the business of only accepting certain viewpoints in the UMN and shutting out others?

- Azi Hjmokai
Representative, Jelbania
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby PaleRider » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Zanz wrote:
Jelbania wholeheartedly objects to Zardugal's attempt at imposing their fascist will on the Deltarian people. Deltaria is free to send whatever delegate it pleases as representative to the UMN. Or are we all of a sudden in the business of only accepting certain viewpoints in the UMN and shutting out others?

- Azi Hjmokai
Representative, Jelbania

Remera rises:
"Zardugal takes no qualms at the views of Deltaria and this being a multilateral forum we welcome many views. However a certain degree of respect and composure is called for and the current Deltarian delegate has no respect for our institutions or our members. We ask Deltaria to send a more respectful delegate."
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Dynastia » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey Zardic Faggot!!!

I am the Markiz Luděk Nováček, and I hate every single one of your UMN delegates. You are all fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of your day making stupid ass debates. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Sekowan people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Markiz Luděk Nováček
Delegate to the UMN
Dynastia

Postby Zanz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it should be made absolutely clear that the government of Jelbania, composed entirely of foreigners like Mr. Lumumba, whose name and appearance should make it apparent that he does not speak for the Jelbek people, is detrimental to the good of the Jelbek nation. He and his government, unfairly elected in rigged elections, threaten years of peace and stability brought on by the beneficence of Czar Lubomir.

The 'government' has condemned those of Deltarian descent (no matter how distant) to life in internment camps. The 'government' has sought to uproot Deltarians with hundreds if not thousands of years of history in Jelbania from their homes, and has been stymied only by Deltarian refusal to do the same to Deltarian Jelbeks.

We call upon the Czar and upon Protector of the Jelbic Peoples Juliana Mede and upon all peace loving peoples in Majatra to protect the Deltarians and Jelbics threatened by Lumumba's violent rule.

- Azi Hjmokai
Representative to the UMN, Jelbania
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Dynastia » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 pm

An incoming message from the Deltarian Government

After several complaints, we have decided to recall Markiz Nováček as our UMN delegate. He was appointed largely due to his bloodline and family connections, and we apologise if his conduct has in any way offended this august council. We clearly misjudged his ability to represent our nation with the respect and composure appropriate to the posting we assigned him. A new delegate, Ælfræd Baldwin, will arrive shortly, and we expect that he'll be capable of showing the UMN the respect that it truly deserves.

Jindřich Sivák
Voice of the Czar
Dynastia

Postby Dynastia » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Ælfræd Baldwin has now replaced the Markiz Luděk Nováček as the UMN delegate for Deltaria

VIEM POČÍTAŤ DO ZEMIAKUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Ælfræd Baldwin,
Deltarian Delegate to the UMN
Dynastia

Postby radkid1994 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Beiteynu is against all forms for Imperialism and we see Deltaria as an Imperalist force. We call on the Council to Protect Yeduis in Deltaria, in the name of human rights.
radkid1994

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy