Ibutho Progress Conference

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Ibutho Progress Conference

Postby Richard LV » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 am

OOC: Sorry, I had a busy week, but I will post later to night. :)
Richard LV

Postby Kubrick » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm

The minister and state secretary arrive at the new talks, way later than everyone else. They look hungover and when someone speaks put a hand on their forehead and groan.

The nation of Vanuku wishes to invest into oil, having a small oil and gas rig in the deep deserts of Vanuku they have a little experience and would like to at least help Ibutho exploit a part of this.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby EEL123 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:25 am

The government of Ibutho is glad to hear to Vanuku's plans of investing in oil, and asks whether the government of Vanuku accepts the seven points on resource exploitation previously outlined, or whether it would like to propose modifications.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Richard LV » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:45 am

The delegation from Dundorf accepts the Ibutho government's seven points, as well as wish to know when these zones would be created and when would the licenses be available?

The Duke gets up and excuses himself from the table due to outside matters that have occurred.
Richard LV

Postby EEL123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 am

The zones will be created by the Minerals and Resources Bureau of the Ministry of Trade and Industry in consultation with the Ministry of the Environment. Licenses for each of these zones will be available within two months. The zones will be in the following areas: Ugwadule, Amahlathi, and Izimayini.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby EEL123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 am

OOC: BTW, I am leaving Ibutho, but I'll be willing to keep this going for a few more days if it floats your boat.
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Kubrick » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:10 pm

The entire Vanukuian delegation has left the conference after being recalled by the government due to reasons unknown.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Previous

Return to Diplomacy