Council of Majatra

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Council of Majatra

Postby jadouljonathan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi.
I am happy to hear this, the governement of potensi thing we can be stronger and more capabel to face the problems we are facing today as a unified union. With this we thanks the jakanian governement to join the majatra unin and support our call for uniting.
Nation: Dorvik
Party: the kommunistische partei
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi
jadouljonathan

Postby fernando toure » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Ali gul says:
I think istalia should do an intelligence missoin to free up the istalian hostages. However, we will support you, I think we should make unifed desicoin, I want to listen to other majtaran countries suggestions however we will wait to our president visit before our country offical desicon

He stooped for a minute, cought then continued:
this talk shouldn't get out, but we should start building our militaries, and start to be ready for any scenario
fernando toure

Postby jadouljonathan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi.
Indeed, mr Gul, we need to strenghten up our military. Saridan will not cooperate with diplomacy. The assembly will avoid military conflict by any means. Saridan needs harder measurements and we need to unify to get stronger and form one block against nations like saridan who are undemocratic and inhumain.
jadouljonathan

Postby Axxell » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:20 am

Mamhmud Al-Khauri, Diplomatic Representative of the Istalian Republic:

Dear Collegues,
I think that we was too exasperate by the criminal behavior of Saridan. My Nation is proud to see your Nations ready to support us also until the worste way to solve the situation, the war.
But we have also to remember that it is war, where people die and many sufferences could arrive for military pesonel as well as to the civilians.

I'm here to inform you that Istalia, and especially the new Government, want continue to the path of the diplomacy and are working with the Security Council to present a Resolution against Saridan proposing to the world's nations to launch internal vote on the resolution with which all the Nations that will adopt the resolution will establish the measures of the Security Council's Resolution.
I will maintain the Majatra Council updated on the evolution of the situation.

Thank you.
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby jadouljonathan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi

I wanted to let the Majatran nations know, that we have given the assembly another 6 months to find an diplomatic situation who will be positive for Istalia and not means agreeing with the terrorist demands of Saridan. After thse six months, potensi will take further actions against Saridan, we hope ther are other nation in majatra who wants to join us and make a strong alliance.

OOC: i will make a rp bill and topic after the 6 months has passed, for saridan, potensi, kanjor and all other nations who want to join in.
jadouljonathan

Postby fernando toure » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm

OOC:jaknia will join (probaly), after proposing your bill, mabye we also will propose one
fernando toure

Postby Aethan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Ajax Apostolos, Selucian Ambassador:

Following the resolution of our Supremum Iudicatorium, Selucia is ready to help our Istalian friends if needed, but it seems like the conflict has been resolved or this is just a step made by your Head of State?
In Marea - Civis Sinistram - Selucia Former
Left Bloc - Istalia
Bright Spring - Kirlawa

PT Wiki Admin
Aethan

Postby jadouljonathan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Aethan wrote:Ajax Apostolos, Selucian Ambassador:

Following the resolution of our Supremum Iudicatorium, Selucia is ready to help our Istalian friends if needed, but it seems like the conflict has been resolved or this is just a step made by your Head of State?

Jonathan Jadoul, foreign minister of Potensi

their seems to be a resolution in the sucurity council, that will harsher measurements on saridan, that only can lifted up if Saridan stops their inhumain segregation ways and let the other 16 istalian free. If this resolution will be passed by the security council and other nations who are joining in, this will destroy the economy of Saridan and hurt a lot of alliances thzy have made. Potensi agrees with this resolution, but if Saridan doesn't agree with and staybon their path, potensi will stay on the same path as before and go true with this, the 6 month have passed and we will wait until this resolution will work or not

OOC: i will arrange everything tonight for thz RP bill and topic
jadouljonathan

Postby jadouljonathan » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Jonathan Jadoul, Foreign minister of potensi

I also recommend that the Majatra nation unifies and revive the union. It is time that weball work harderband cooperate more together as united will provail and sand strong!
jadouljonathan

Postby Axxell » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Mamhmud Al-Khauri, Diplomatic Representative of the Istalian Republic:

It was an initiative take by the President, an initiative that was rejected already by the majority of the political forces. Our Minister of Foreign Affairs in fact presented a new and more intelligent and serious option:

Democrazia Istaliana - U.o.L. wrote:DI-U.o.L. will vote for only if the treaty will be at Istalian conditions. Surely we can't accept that the Duntrekker Volksfront come here and say that WE must apologize for have killed 45 Saridan citizens! We can't allow that they come here and pretend to be in the strong position! So, the government must request at least at Saridan:
apologize for have kept more than 400 Istalian citizens in a concentration camp;
Return in Istalia of missing citizens;
A big refund for killed or tortured citizens ( I know, it cannot refund their families, but it has to be done)
Approve some laws that bring back at least basic civil rights in Saridan (liberty of expression, liberty of religion and more)
Say in a world communication (by the Saridan government) that they did wrong actions and their apologize for all their damage at world peace and economy.

A position more and more condivisible! A right position which understand our reason in this issue!
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy