Majatran Security Cooperation Organization

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Majatran Security Cooperation Organization

Postby PaleRider » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:53 am

With the Majatran geopolitical landscape changing dramatically, Zardugal has called a convention of nations to protect Majatra and stability on the continent.
"Delegates and distinguished guests, we welcome you and hope that in days to come we can hammer out an agreement to protect our sovereignty and the continent from outside interference."

Petra Roskane
Zardic Foreign Minister

Proposed Treaty: http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2765
Last edited by PaleRider on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Re: Majatran Security Summit at Belgae

Postby WatershipDown » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:09 pm

The government of the Pontesian Democratic Republic is pleased to send the People's Commissioner of Foreign Affairs, Benjamin Jezhrjebrnfi to this summit.

"Thanks to our fellow Majatran governments, especially Zardugal, for hosting this conference and for making regional peace a political priority."
"Laythe hraeth ela mi, Elil Hrair Rah, a blaeth m'hlalthai, m'zyhlthai. An m'draothai ethile hlal, skufessi, uthowessi, hrayessi, paf hraray rah. Laythi kasrahalt, a vatal kasrahil, a laythai nayltil mi nahl-nyt zorn!"
WatershipDown

Postby OdeC » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:40 am

The Beiteynian government send his minister of Foreign Affairs to the summit in Belgae.

In the first beiteynian statement as a member state of Majatran Security Co-Operation Organization I would like to thank Zardic government for this great summit and greet all present comissioners and observers. Beiteynu is extremely concerned about two event in world: the hosian genocide in Lodamun and the Pontesi-Endralon War. I hope we can establish a solid position on both situations.
Changing a little the subject I would like to say that world is a dangerous place and I look forward seeking a bigger cooperation between us, we can be attacked anytime and our only chance to resist in getting closer.
Thank you all and have a grea summit,
Benjamin Huck
Grand Conservative Party - Beiteynu
OdeC

Postby Kubrick » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:42 pm

"To show our goodwill and interest in peace and prosperity the Tripartite Alliance has chosen to send a delegation to this gathering of Majatran nations. We also wish to immediately voice that we find it very ironic that Zardugal hosts this "security summit" after their recent actions in global politics."

Eksandr Mrthotrjrzajad (Vanuku)
Chief Delegate of the Tripartite Alliance
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby WatershipDown » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 pm

"I am pleased to announce that peace is declared between Pontesi and Endralon and all conflict has ceased. Foriegn troops have been removed from the area.

The government of Pontesi does not have an opinion on Zardic-Tripartite relations at this time, but reserves the right to make statements on the subject in the future."

Benjamin Jezhrjebrnfi
People's Comissioner for Foreign Affairs
"Laythe hraeth ela mi, Elil Hrair Rah, a blaeth m'hlalthai, m'zyhlthai. An m'draothai ethile hlal, skufessi, uthowessi, hrayessi, paf hraray rah. Laythi kasrahalt, a vatal kasrahil, a laythai nayltil mi nahl-nyt zorn!"
WatershipDown

Postby meritocracy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:24 pm

The Senate Warden of Solentia having been agreed to replace the Foreign Minister at subsequent meetings, arrives, Duke Belisarius, Oswald Bellisarius to staunch anti-nobility factions within his own nation. As is generally the case, the Solentian deligation remains quiet.
meritocracy

Return to Diplomacy