Peace Conference Wiel

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Peace Conference Wiel

Postby Kubrick » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:19 am

All nations related to the Greater Majatran War are welcome to participate in this peace conference.

Present delegations:

Tripartite Alliance
Vanuku
Jelbania
Deltaria

Coalition nations
Zardugal
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Re: Peace Conference Wiel

Postby Kubrick » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:25 am

"Honoured guests,

This war was a tragedy brought upon us by imperialism. Dreadful, bloody and paid with a high price. However, who are we to be stuck in the past? We are willing to forgive Zardugal for the terror they brought upon Majatra. Following is a series of simple terms we at least wish Zardugal to honour, further terms may be discussed.

Point one, Zardugal will do its utmost best to arrest all members of the ZRF with help of the Vanukuian Royal Guard, these terrorists will then face trial in this very city for their crimes.

Point two, Zardugal recognizes Vanuku as the dominant power on Majatra, respecting the status of the fatherland on the continent.

Point three, Zardugal and Vanuku will return to their former relations of being allies, in an attempt to avoid a future conflict.

Point four, Zardugal recognizes and approves the ambition for the Jelbic nations to unite under one banner.

I yield the floor."

Menno Obmé
Senior Delegate (Vanuku)

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Postby PaleRider » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 am

Zardic Negotiator Darren Mariha speaks to the conference:
"My fellow Majatran brothers and sisters. I fully agree with the Vanukuean representatives on the horror wrought in Western Majatra. Such acts of incivility can no longer be allowed to happen.
As many know, our nation is experiencing troubles related to the war in the forms of destruction of Endiraho State and in the form of rouge paramilitaries who now terrorize the countryside and threaten to destabilize western Majatra. I now wish to address each point of the Vanukuean plan:
Our security forces are working to re-secure the border and the interior and we ask the Vanukueans to be patient with our efforts on the matter. We also formally ask for advisers and technical assistance as we work to reassert authority in northern Zardugal.
For point two, such is the geopolitical reality we face and if we can be on friendly terms with Vanuku then that is all we ask for.
Zardugal does not stand in opposition to any effort to unite the people's of Majatra into one. We stand ready to recognize and encourage any positive form of regional integration.

All we ask of Vanuku is to rejoin the Majatran Union and the MSCO and to assist in security and reconstruction operations so as to prevent instability from sweeping Western Majatra.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Postby Kubrick » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 am

"Mr. Mariha,

The First Division of the Royal Guard is still in Endiraho, even though they are currently in their camp in northern Endiraho. They are ready and able to assist Zardugal in clearing the terrorist threat from their nation, the commander of the Royal Guard has been notified and will contact the local Zardic commander. We can only recover from this war by clasping our hands together and work as one team. Further advisers from the State Security Agency will also be sent to local governments to help with counter-insurgency operations.

Our parliament will look at the Majatran Union treaties and will most likely ratify them in the coming weeks."

Menno Obmé
Senior Delegate (Vanuku)

Kubrick

Postby Reddy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Honored Delegates,

The Khanate has made its wishes known in the past yet in the spirit of peace and cooperation, we will drop some of our demands and present just two of them:

ONE: The Federation of Zardugal should acknowledge, publicly and in full, that its actions caused the war known as the Fourth Great Majatran War.

TWO: We demand that the Federation of Zardugal undertake to compensate the Khanate for the war damage its actions caused in south western Jelbania. We ask that the Federation undertake to pay 1.2 billion LOD per year for the next 25 years to repair the damage.

Taj Husn Akedkáhe
Foreign Mnistr of the Khanate of Jelbania
Senior Jelbanian Delegate to the Wiel Peace Conference
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Return to Diplomacy