Permanent Council of the CSCO

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Permanent Council of the CSCO

Postby Batman337 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:03 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the consul, I'd first like to say what an honor it is to represent my country before you,secondly we have before us a dire situation in Sardis with the racial attacks currently happening. Also The Coup in Jelbania may have some very, violent resolutions. And finally we have the Hobrazian Government selling slaves, and killing thousands of their own people, gentlemen we can't allow for this more then the other 2 continue. We must take drastic action now before the Hobrazian government decides to take their atrocities global. We advise that we all sign this treaty http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2949 , and if needed go to more extreme measures. Thank you all God Bless."

Adar Abraham His/Her High Priest Religious Leader of the Country of Beiteynu
Independent Consul Party- Inactive

Voronan National People's Party- Inactive

Reformist Party- Inactive

HNHP- Active
Batman337

Postby Farsun » Thu May 07, 2015 3:09 am

Permanent Representative to the Collective Security and Cooperation Organization Korney Innokentievich would like to ask the members of the Collective Security and Cooperation Organization to begin again. The CSCO has fallen by the wayside and reinvigorating the organization will be a major piece to international security and peace.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Farsun » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Theo Spieth, the acting Secretary-General of the CSCO as well as the acting Chairman of the Permanent Council has sent a diplomatic communique to all members regarding a request for their Permanent Representatives to the CSCO Permanent Council.

"Welcome representatives, after careful consideration within the organization itself. We've decided on several reforms to ensure that we are going to have a brighter future for our people and our world. First and foremost we will be establishing a new part of the CSCO known as the General Council, the General Council will be representatives from each political party throughout the world. The General Council will have legislative initiative within the organization, the Permanent Council will have to ratify any decisions of the General Council. The Chairman of the Permanent Council will also serve as the Chairman of the General Council."
Farsun

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Ambassador Zhu Feiniao
As the representative of Great Indrala to this council, my government concurs that the formation of a General Council is in the best interests of this organization. It shall allow a level of representation not presently seen in many organization around the world. Not only will the General Council increase representation, but also spark debate on critical issues facing Terra.

On behalf of His Imperial and Royal Majesty, I thank the honorable Secretary General for this proposal.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:31 pm

I begrudgingly congratulate the Chairman from Saridan on his assumption of leadership in this organization. Great Indrala is prepared to participate in this organization, as it has in the past. However, I must advise the Chairman to avoid any motions that seek to impose a certain set of views, beliefs, and ways of life upon other nations, for such motions will be vetoed in the Security Council.

In the words of His Imperial and Royal Majesty, 'We wish him all the success.'

OOC: I meant Chairman of the Permanent Council not Secretary General. Sorry all!
Last edited by Liu Che/Zhuli on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Farsun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:47 pm

We would like to know what the representative from Indrala means? I have not attempted to impose anything on anyone, nor has the newly selected Chairman of the Permanent and General Council.

Theo Spieth,
Secretary-General of the CSCO.
Farsun

Postby Maxington » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Ambassador Arnfeldt Morken

As the representative of Republiken Kazulia,would like to thank the Secretary General for inviting me, Thank you. I would also like to wish him "Gipta" or
"Good Luck". The CSCO is to see much change with the Saridani representative coming in. A new sense of cooperation and holistic development and togetherness. Since Kazulia has been in SG seat for the CSCO, our prayers for intellictually correct rulings in this organizations. And to not let grudges with-hold us from accomplishing our goal " Collective Cooperation".
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:10 am

OOC: Er...I meant the Chairman. My bad! Changing now!
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Kubrick » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:03 am

Ambassador Johannes Shtén

I, Johannes Shtén, shall be participating in this council on behalf of His Gracious Majesty the Prince of Vanuku. Furthermore I shall also be observing on behalf of the Majatran side of the Tripartite Alliance. I like to thank the new Chairman for his invitation and wish him the best of luck during his tenure as Chairman. However, the state of Vanuku agrees completely with Ambassador Feiniao, in that the previous actions of Saridan will hopefully have no influence whatsoever on the new course of the CSCO.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby hts » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Chairman Michael Schaars

I would like to assure the council that I am not at all affiliated with recent Saridani foreign policy. I am an acquaintance of former Saridani Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas Van Locklan, but I assure we do not always see eye to eye. I am here to expand the CSCO, make it a more active organization, and try to tap into the great potential of this organization. I would like to be wiped clean of whatever assumptions some ambassadors may have due to my nationality.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy