Conclave on the Future of Lodamunese Nationalism

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Conclave on the Future of Lodamunese Nationalism

Postby M13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:35 pm

OOC: @Redoct:
the initial meaning was to get an agreement about religion and Nationalism among members of Lodamun. If you have some interesting suggestions, we'ld be happy to hear them, but thing is that we strive to get along in Lodamun. This is in fact a national conclave. True, maybe we should have done it in Presidium.

OOC: I did not invite anyone to comment. It was a reaction to comments already made by that time. But, again, we would appreciate constructive comments, but the goal is to get to an understanding of the parties in Lodamun.
Let's just keep it to the core of the discussion, will we? We are trying to get a solution for an issue that is going on for decades in our nation. We would like to create a nice atmosphere in our nation and not having to change national religion every couple of years. Let's keep this constructive. Please?
Lodamese Royalists
M13

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm

M13 wrote:OOC: I did not invite anyone to comment. It was a reaction to comments already made by that time. But, again, we would appreciate constructive comments, but the goal is to get to an understanding of the parties in Lodamun.

Hopefully he understands this time.

So, to reiterate:
Siggon Kristov wrote:
redoct wrote:given we are a neighboring country I deemed the views of the Valruzian Government relevant to the discussion.

I think you got the relation wrong. The developments here may be relevant to Valruzia, but the views of the Valruzian government aren't relevant to us.

redoct wrote:I'm free to RP my interpretation of Lodamese Nationalism & Percyism however I damn well please.

Yup. You're free to talk shit in your nation's news thread, and at the expense of others' perceptions of your comprehension skills.
This is about understanding the parties in Lodamun. This is about Lodamun, not you.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby redoct » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Do you actually enjoy being provocative or are you just incapable of grasping what the words 'drop it' mean?
National Unity Party - Valruzia - inactive
حزب انوشيروان (Hezb-e Anushiravān) - Aldegar - active
redoct

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:35 pm

redoct wrote:Do you actually enjoy being provocative or are you just incapable of grasping what the words 'drop it' mean?

If I told you to jump off a cliff, and you didn't do it, should I assume that you're incapable of grasping what the words "jump off a cliff" mean? Or does it mean that you just don't want to jump off a cliff?

I'll "drop it" when I'm given the guarantee that you - as a non-Lodamese player - won't participate in this thread until you have something relevant to contribute to it.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby M13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Ladies,
Gents,

if we have to vote on certain issues, how will we do that. What will be the weight of a party? Their members in the Presidium? The years they are active in Lodamun? Or something else? We should agree on this before any concrete decisions are to be made. Otherwise, there'll be discussion about that.

Joris Vonkers
LNC chairman
Lodamese Royalists
M13

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Ladies,
Gents,

if we have to vote on certain issues, how will we do that. What will be the weight of a party? Their members in the Presidium? The years they are active in Lodamun? Or something else? We should agree on this before any concrete decisions are to be made. Otherwise, there'll be discussion about that.

Joris Vonkers
LNC chairman

A new committee? 60 votes to each faction; Nationalists, Hosians, and Neutralists.
The votes could be split evenly among the parties in each faction.

--

Andre Fertig,
Chairman of the GNRG
Siggon Kristov

Postby M13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Then we should define each party...
Lodamese Royalists
M13

Postby Lionking » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:34 pm

So 30+1 is a majority or we go for a 2/3?

Hannes Percy
Chairman NAP-EL
Lionking

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:53 pm

OOC:

M13 wrote:Then we should define each party...

Nationalists - LNC, JDP, NAP, GNRG
Hosians - ECDP, LIP
Neutral - DLP, RPF

Lionking wrote:So 30+1 is a majority or we go for a 2/3?

Remember the total number is 180, not 60.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Lionking » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:38 am

Members of the Conclave,

As newly elected President of the GDR Lodamun it's my honor to be here once again in this conclave.

I suggest the following;

- Nationalists: LNC, JDP, NAP-EL, GNRG
- Hosians : ECDP, LIP
- Neutral: DLP, RPF

Each party within a bloc will have 5 votes +1 vote extra per 10 years seniority (contesting in each election over the past 20 years, seniority determined now, valid and unchanged throughout the whole term of the conclave). This makes it as followed;

- Nationalists: LNC (5+2), JDP(5+2), NAP-EL(5), GNRG(5+2)
- Hosians: ECDP (5+1), LIP (5)
- Neutral: DLP(5), (RPF 5+2)

Once an agreement or sub-agreement is made the blocs shall vote internally, to reach a majority 2 blocs out of 3 shall have to vote in favor. Example:

Agreement XXXX

- Nationalists: LNC (5+2), JDP(5+2), NAP-EL(5), GNRG(5+2)
Vote:
In favor: LNC (5+2), JDP(5+2) = 14
Against: NAP-EL(5), GNRG(5+2) = 12
Result: Adopted by Nationalists
- Hosians - ECDP (5+1), LIP (5)
In favor: ECDP (5+1)
Against: LIP (5)
Result Adopted by Hosians
- Neutral - DLP(5), (RPF 5+2)
In favor: DLP (5)
Against: RPF (5+2)
Result rejected by Neutralists

Final result: 2 vs 1 , Adopted.

I am open for new proposals or adjustments to this existing one.
Lionking

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy