International Forum on Malivian Unrest

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

International Forum on Malivian Unrest

Postby malabar1 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Further to discussions within Malivia the government establishes the International Forum on Malivian Unrest.

Delegates from Zardugal, Beitenyu, Cobura, Dundorf & Indrala are invited to participate in this public forum, along with representatives from the Artanian Union nations Luthori, Aloria, Dorvik, Narikaton & Darnussia, Beluzia as well as Rutania.

GJP grouping: Malivian government, Zardugal, Beitenyu, Cobura, Dundorf, Indrala.
FF Grouping: Fatherland Front rebels.
Neutrals: Aloria, Dorvik, Narikaton & Darnussia, Beluzia, Rutania.
(groupings subject to change)

Forum to be held within Walkunya's Duck Lake Palace:
malabar1

Re: International Forum on Malivian Unrest

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Bundesprasident Aaron Dorr himself has agreed to join attend the Forum.
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Corvo Attano » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Apparently malabar you did not get it but forcing bills down the legislature saying things that I have already said I will not accept (if I did not talk about them oocily and achieved a consensus) is not talking things out.

The only bill that makes sense is the state of emergency all others are nothing more than one sided rp deals you made.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Batman337 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Aid fishel, and Adar Abraham shall represent Beiteynu
Independent Consul Party- Inactive

Voronan National People's Party- Inactive

Reformist Party- Inactive

HNHP- Active
Batman337

Postby malabar1 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:01 pm

The news thread was an inappropriate forum for further discussions that you wanted for RP purposes (though remember legislation about being free to print falsehoods in the game) .

This is now the forum for further public discussion - use it. Respective bills have been put to vote by the majority party already. You are free to negotiate with me as well as international partners and place agreements in here.

First on the table - Allow Dundorfians within FF controlled areas to leave.

2nd proposal - withdraw from your positions within Malivia or we will commence with shelling and aerial bombardment to completely annhilate your forces.

3rd proposal - bugger off to a new nation (just joking) ;)

You may counter with your own proposals
malabar1

Postby Corvo Attano » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:04 pm

malabar1 wrote:The news thread was an inappropriate forum for further discussions that you wanted for RP purposes (though remember legislation about being free to print falsehoods in the game) .

This is now the forum for further public discussion - use it. Respective bills have been put to vote by the majority party already. You are free to negotiate with me as well as international partners and place agreements in here.

First on the table - Allow Dundorfians within FF controlled areas to leave.

2nd proposal - withdraw from your positions within Malivia or we will commence with shelling and aerial bombardment to completely annhilate your forces.

3rd proposal - bugger off to a new nation (just joking) ;)

You may counter with your own proposals

First already done

2nd No and thats final because I refuse to rp with palerider till the end of time.

3rd Meh And let you screw the malivian imperium I don't think so.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby Corvo Attano » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:19 pm

Apparently Malabar again did his thing so until further notice I will ignore all of you until you tell him to stop posting shit I haven't agreed yet.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby malabar1 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:38 pm

I have posted in the news thread what had just been agreed in here by you. You're doing a lot of ignoring for someone who messaged me wanting to RP this out. Seems like you want to steal the army and start a civil war but aren't prepared for the consequences or bothered to RP yourself. :lol: So why not just give up instead of wasting people's time?
malabar1

Postby Corvo Attano » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

malabar1 wrote:I have posted in the news thread what had just been agreed in here by you. You're doing a lot of ignoring for someone who messaged me wanting to RP this out. Seems like you want to steal the army and start a civil war but aren't prepared for the consequences or bothered to RP yourself. :lol: So why not just give up instead of wasting people's time?

Agreed to what?

I only agreed that only dundorf (for now) can get troops in malivia I did not agree to anything else.

Dundorfians always can get in and out of my territory your stupid propaganda is the only thing saying otherwise stop mixing reality with rp malabar.
Fatherland Front

Nationmaster of Malivia
Corvo Attano

Postby PaleRider » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 am

Corvo Attano wrote:Apparently malabar you did not get it but forcing bills down the legislature saying things that I have already said I will not accept (if I did not talk about them oocily and achieved a consensus) is not talking things out.

The only bill that makes sense is the state of emergency all others are nothing more than one sided rp deals you made.

Corvo Attano wrote:Apparently Malabar again did his thing so until further notice I will ignore all of you until you tell him to stop posting shit I haven't agreed yet.

OOC: your consent is not needed for every RP action. In areas Malabar controls, if he wishes to host an international conference and invite any nation he chooses he is within his rights to do so. You do not have to attend RP wise, but you do not hold a veto over actions he conducts on his own. Further, it is government sanctioned since a majority of the legislature voted for it. As the party in opposition you can raise hell about it but there is no mechanism for you to shut it down because you did not consent to it. This is part of RP-ing and he deserves credit for being immensely tolerant of your godmodding and overall poor attitude.

IC
Zardugal sends the following delegates to Malivia for the Forum:
-Gregory Tspario, Deputy Foreign Minister (Artanian, Kerisian and Makon Affairs)
-Fredrick Zhakaev, Assistant Policy Minister (International Security and Counter-Terrorism)
-Xavier Hwathorne, Deputy Finance Minister (International Affairs)
-Captain David Dewthrope (ret), Deputy Defense Minister (Strategic Planning and Policy)

Statement from the Zardic delegation:
The Fatherland Front is a dangerous terrorist organization that is a threat to international peace and security. The destabilization caused by the FF in Malivia can quickly spread throughout Artania and even into northern Majatra. We call on the international community to recognize the GJP as the legitimate representatives of the people of Malivia, to condemn the FF and their terrorist activities and work to build stable and peaceful governance in Malivia.
Political Affiliation~ GOP (US)
Pro: Liberal Conservatism, Paleo-liberalism, Chicago Capitalism, social conservatism, neoconservative
Anti: leftist, multiculturalism, Islamic radicalism
Currently the Zardic People's Party
Starring as Wiendonia in NS
PaleRider

Next

Return to Diplomacy