Artanian Union - Supreme Artanian Council

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Artanian Union - Supreme Artanian Council

Postby Farsun » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:08 am

Revionx wrote:It appears this union has failed to stop conflict and as such has proven its own uselessness.

Nicolas Kolb,
Chief of the Dundorf Defense Commission

Herr Kolb,

It is do to your government's actions that Dorvik was prompted to openly respond that it condemned your actions, it was from there that they contacted the von Hess organization after it had reached out to Dorvik and from there the Dorvish accepted the request for humanitarian aide. This Union has far from failed, your aggressive, genocidal and wreckless actions have caused this Union to fracture.

We are in talks with Luthori, Endralon and several others to bring them to a meeting of this Council and rectify your destructive, genocidal issues.

Ewald Schwarzenbacher,
President of the Artanian Union
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Revionx » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:47 am

Mr. President,

It is clear that Dorvik is using this union as part of its goal to dominate the continent through intimidation and bullying. As such Dundorf will withdraw its representative from the union.

Nicolas Kolb,
Chief of the Dundorf Defense Commission
Revionx

Postby Egmo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Honourable Members of the Council,

The Beluzian government is strongly in favour of the Artanian Union, and has set an ambitious legislative agenda accordingly. It's an honour to have been sent to represent the Federal Republic of Beluzia before the Supreme Council and I sincerely hope that our nations can enjoy strong and stable relations for many generations to come.

I thank you all,

James Scanlon
Permanent Representative from Beluzia
Egmo

Postby Farsun » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Egmo wrote:Honourable Members of the Council,

The Beluzian government is strongly in favour of the Artanian Union, and has set an ambitious legislative agenda accordingly. It's an honour to have been sent to represent the Federal Republic of Beluzia before the Supreme Council and I sincerely hope that our nations can enjoy strong and stable relations for many generations to come.

I thank you all,

James Scanlon
Permanent Representative from Beluzia

Herr Scanlon,

We are pleased to have Beluzia represented at the table. We look forward to their involvement in the AU.

Ewald Schwarzenbacher,
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby kj#2 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:46 am

Foreign Secretary of Rutania Thomas Barron

The Commonwealth of Rutania has proudly and gladly approved the Artanian Union.
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=512151

We humbly request a meeting of the membership committee in order to determine annual membership fees for the Commonwealth of Rutania.
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Postby Cirith » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:43 pm

James Stinson, Foreign Secretary of Luthori;

Esteemed Members,

The Luthori people voted to join this Union through a nationwide referendum, and we intend to participate fully in the operations, potential and workings of the Union. I know I speak for the Luthorian Government, and President West, when I say we are honoured to be among friends. It gives me great pleasure to confirm Beverly Mable as the permanent representative for Luthori to the Artanian Union.

Beverly Mable, Permanent Representative for Luthori to the Artanian Union;

Thank you James.

I am honoured to be here today and I hope we can get the Union back on the right track, as it has certainly waned in recent years.

I believe the first order of business should be re-establishing the rolling Presidency and electing a Director-General.
White Rose of the Holy Luthori Empire

Player since 2700!

Parti Conservateur Royaliste in the Kingdom of Lourenne until 3000
Parti Conservateur Royaliste of the Royaume de Kanjor until 4400
Cirith

Postby Auditorii » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:52 pm

"The Dorvish Republic is re-entering into the Artanian Union and we are eager to begin participating in the Artanian Union once again."

Diethelm von Siebken-Goetze, General-Plenipotentiary to the Artanian Union
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 pm

"With the Dorvish Republic's re-entry into the Artanian Union, we now have 8 of 13 nations on the Artanian continent in the Artanian Union. We firmly believe that together, we can begin the process of building a better world. For many years the Artanian Union's headquarters in Dorvik fell into disrepair, we are proud to announce that the Dorvish Ministry of Foreign Affairs has agreed to sponsor a revival of the building. With this, we would like to bring together the nations of the Artanian Union's Supreme Artanian Council to discuss matters pressing to the Artanian continent."

Ryder Conway,
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby kj#2 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:59 pm

To commemorate the expansion of the Artanian Union and it's return to greatness perhaps we could hold a meeting of the Supreme Artanian Council to discusses some of the issues facing Terra such as the wars in the east and also discuss relevant regional politics

Foreign Minister Von-Strauss of Rutania
Whig Party of Rutania
kj#2

Postby Auditorii » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:14 pm

kj#2 wrote:
To commemorate the expansion of the Artanian Union and it's return to greatness perhaps we could hold a meeting of the Supreme Artanian Council to discusses some of the issues facing Terra such as the wars in the east and also discuss relevant regional politics

Foreign Minister Von-Strauss of Rutania

"Herr von Strauss, that is precisely what this forum is for. This is the Supreme Artanian Council, we are here to discuss the pressing issues related to mainly Artania but also the world."

Ryder Conway,
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy