Artanian Union - Supreme Artanian Council

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Artanian Union - Supreme Artanian Council

Postby Farsun » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:53 am

Herr Cole,

We welcome the representative from Luthori to these halls, it is nice to see the Holy Luthori Empire playing a role in the Artanian Union for the first time in many decades. We've followed the situation in Barmenia closely but as of right now, the situation has not become an external problem. While I understand that many of us have nationals in those countries, we cannot, interfere with internal matters within that country. What I can offer, however, is that through my position as the Vice State Chancellor of the Dorvish Republic I can reach out to our mutual ally Vanuku and see what they have to say about the matter.

Jörn Erhard von Färber,
President of the Supreme Artanian Council
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Turdidae » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Mr. President,

If the peace talks initiated by Narikaton and Darnussia are unsuccessful, I believe we should ask for the advice of Vanuku and attempt to find another arbitrator. Until then, I hope that the parties involved may sort out their disputes quickly and peacefully.

Logan Cole
Permanent Representative to the Artanian Union for the Holy Luthori Empire
Formerly MarkWill
Hosian Democratic Union (Luthori)
Turdidae

Postby Farsun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Herr Cole,

We believe that you misspoke and meant to say Beluzia, not Barmenia. A simple mistake to be made really. Is that what you meant?

Jörn Erhard von Färber,
Farsun

Postby Turdidae » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:46 am

Mr. President,

I did indeed mean Beluzia rather than Barmenia, and the transcript was fixed accordingly. I apologize for my slip-up.

Logan Cole
Permanent Representative to the Artanian Union from the Holy Luthori Empire
Formerly MarkWill
Hosian Democratic Union (Luthori)
Turdidae

Postby Farsun » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:49 am

Herr Cole,

It is without issue. We have reached out to the parties involved and hope that we can intervene before hostilities escalate between the various factions. If you have any pull in the situation, we would appreciate it if you could add and promote the AU moderating talks.

Jörn Erhard von Färber,
Farsun

Postby Revionx » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:19 am

Honorable Representatives, my people are dying. They die by the dozens and the hundreds. They die at the hands of the religious terrorists and extremists that plague my nation. Not only has the union done little to support the rightful government one of its members has had the audacity to aid the insurgents. I call on the Union to suspend Dorvik's membership and impose harsh sanctions. Prove this union's continuing competency and relevance.

Nicolas Kolb
Revionx

Postby Farsun » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:26 am

Revionx wrote:Honorable Representatives, my people are dying. They die by the dozens and the hundreds. They die at the hands of the religious terrorists and extremists that plague my nation. Not only has the union done little to support the rightful government one of its members has had the audacity to aid the insurgents. I call on the Union to suspend Dorvik's membership and impose harsh sanctions. Prove this union's continuing competency and relevance.

Nicolas Kolb

Herr Kolb,

While we understand your request, the mechanic for suspending a member of the Artanian Union would require total consensus of the Supreme Artanian Council. Our attempts to reach out and bring yourself and the von Hess organization before the Artanian Union have been met with pure neglect. If you wish to actually join this union and participate in the union rather then attempting to use it for your own agenda, I would welcome that without hesitation.

Ewald Schwarzenbacher,
President of the Artanian Union
Farsun

Postby Revionx » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:45 am

President Schwarzenbacher,

The legitimate government of Dundorf has frequently proposed holding an international summit to settle this affair but sadly we have had no responses. If the Artanian Union had reached out to our foreign ministry I assure you we would have accepted any offer to settle this peacefully.
Revionx

Postby Farsun » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:48 am

Revionx wrote:President Schwarzenbacher,

The legitimate government of Dundorf has frequently proposed holding an international summit to settle this affair but sadly we have had no responses. If the Artanian Union had reached out to our foreign ministry I assure you we would have accepted any offer to settle this peacefully.

Herr Kolb,

The Artanian Union and our Director-General for Artanian Integration and External Affairs has informed me that the several attempts to reach out have come without fruition; regardless of what happened, one can assume that the situation is dire enough for the membership of the Artanian Union to meet. I will inform all members of the Artanian Union to come to a summit at our headquarters.

Ewald Schwarzenbacher,
President of the Artanian Union
Farsun

Postby Revionx » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:11 am

It appears this union has failed to stop conflict and as such has proven its own uselessness.

Nicolas Kolb,
Chief of the Dundorf Defense Commission
Revionx

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy