North and East Security Forum

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

North and East Security Forum

Postby Farsun » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:59 pm

The North and East Security Forum is the first of a potentially annual security forum to be held in Schrudehofen, a northern port city in Kordusia, Dorvik. Chief of the Foreign Military Relations Office of the Dorvish Supreme General Staff General Miervaldis Bochmann proposed the idea to Dorvish President Tanus von Desidier and the President liked the idea. The concept for the Northern Security Forum is for the prominent nations in the Northern hemisphere to come together and discuss issues and policies that might mutually benefit collective security in the Northern hemisphere. General Miervaldis Bochmann was placed at the head of the forum and tasked with its planning, he invited representatives from Indrala and Kazulia.

Topics for discussion
-- Political issues facing the Northern hemisphere of Terra;
-- Defense related issues facing the Northern hemisphere of Terra;
-- Intelligence related issues facing the Northern hemisphere of Terra;
Last edited by Farsun on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Re: Northern Security Forum (Indrala, Kazulia, Dorvik)

Postby Maxington » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:19 am

Message to General Miervaldis Bochmann,

The State of Republikken Kazulia has decided to send our most trusted High Ranking Officer in the Kazulian Armed Forces, Generalløytnant (Lieutenant General) Jaroslav Teig; Deputy Chief of Defense of the Kazulian Army. We can assure you since he has served over 23 years in the Kazulian Armed Forces in various positions he knows that he is doing when it comes to Military reaction and response.

Sincerly,
Tallev Oddvarson
Chief of Defense,
Republikken Kazulia.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Kubrick » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:17 am

OOC: Indrala migrated North or is the island suffering from floating adrift issues again?
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Farsun » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:27 am

Kubrick wrote:OOC: Indrala migrated North or is the island suffering from floating adrift issues again?

OOC: Seeing as the "North" has a majority of Dovani in it, Indrala was included as they are one of the primary countries claiming dominance over Dovani.
Farsun

Postby Kubrick » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:47 am

OOC: Silly nonetheless, Northern & Eastern Security Forum would be better then.

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

Kubrick

Re: North and East Security Forum

Postby Farsun » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:27 am

OOC: Okay, okay. Geez Kubby, relax. :lol:

Lieutenant Teig, we welcome you to the first North and East Security Forum. We are happy that you are able to attend and we are eager to see what you have to bring to table with your experience. Please note that this conference will begin September 1st, 3869 and end September 5th, 3869.

General Miervaldis Bochmann,
Chief of the Foreign Military Relations Office of the Supreme General Staff of the Armed Forces of Dorvik
Farsun

Postby Kubrick » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:48 am

OOC: That's my boy! Much better.

Kubrick

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:24 am

His Lordship Duke Wen Xiang, Grand Protector (Minister of Defense) of Great Indrala shall attend the conference, along with His Lordship Duke Shen Faming, the Chief Minister. Both are eager to discuss the issues of national sovereignty and interventionism, as well as balanced defense policy.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby Farsun » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:40 pm

The first inaugural forum will be held starting January 3rd through January 10th, 3875 in the Betzen borough of Haldor, Dorvik. The first inaugural forum will consist of representatives from Dorvik, Trigunia and Indrala.

"We would like to welcome our friends from Trigunia and Indrala to the inaugural North and East Security Forum. Allow me to introduce myself, I am General Miervaldis Bochmann. I am the current Chief of the Foreign Military Relations Office of the Dorvish Supreme General Staff. We are here this week to discuss a wide array of issues facing the Northern hemisphere and the continent of Dovani where we all have interest, including Indrala. The myriad of issues discussed here are for our ears and eyes only of course. Before we get directly to the agenda, I wish to open it to the floor of our allies and even our own staff who have issues or ideas that they wish to bring up."

General Miervaldis Bochmann,
Chief of the Foreign Military Relations Office of the Dorvish Supreme General Staff

OOC: You may begin posting and we will just date it in January.
Farsun

Return to Diplomacy