League of Anti-Slavery Nations

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: League of Anti-Slavery Nations

Postby Luxis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Minister Collier urges the gentleman from Malivia to discuss any further details he may be able to provide about the situation in his country. We are not ceasing the flow of necessary goods to the nation, and we are amenable to the idea of aid convoys, perhaps through the International Red Cross. However, it is the opinion of the Mordusian delegation that we should continue forward with this resolution, which is backed by the terms of the treaty establishing this League and this Court.

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=1650
Alliance Res Public (Mordusia) - Inactive
United Katub Reformers (Beiteynu) - Active
Luxis

Re: League of Anti-Slavery Nations

Postby Darkylightytwo » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Viktor Wolf continue his discussion, seeing as his interruption was somehow welcomed

I'll be brief, we must set a black market on Malivia, So that we provide citizen food that is not from Fort-Arma, that way, we can prevent more Malivian health from decreasing and I want to make sure, that there is going to be an humanitarian crisis very soon, Fort-Arma rule is not draining Malivia of its ressource but also of its life, I believe they are going to leave the country soon, without any regards for the population or the environment.

Just one thing will explode your mind, if your were to set foot in Malivia, there are environmental disaster every corner and Fort-Arma does nothing, citizen tries to patch them at the cost of their lives.
Darkylightytwo

Previous

Return to Diplomacy