First Eight Economies Summit.

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

First Eight Economies Summit.

Postby Maxington » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President of Eight Economies:- Udo Stromberg (Dorvik)
Vice-President of Eight Economies:- Vanuku
-President of the Intercontinental Reserve Organization:- Janna Yevstigneyeva (Trigunia)
--Chair of Sectorial Delegations:- Hutori
---Chair of the Council of Agriculture Ministers:- Sheikh Salou Cisse (Talmoria)
---Chair of the Council of Trade Ministers:- Al'Badara
---Chair of the Council of Finance Ministers:- Cobura.
*Present the name of those whom will full these positions, and don't be alarmed, I don't want to be President of Eight Economies*
*The positions mentioned above will be put on rotation every 4 years. (Don't Worry Ibutho you shall get your chance).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The First Summit of Eight Economies
Agenda
*Basic Principles
* Trade and Investment
* Manufacturing and Mineral processing.
* EE and the AU, KU, MU.
* Financial Cooperation.
* Agricultural Cooperation.
Last edited by Maxington on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Re: First Eight Economies Summit.

Postby Farsun » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:31 pm

The Dorvish Republic puts forward the name of Udo Stromberg, a member of the Foreign Economic Council and former a State Secretary of Economic Cooperation and Development, for President of the Eight Economies.

I humbly accept the position of President of the Eight Economies and I am eager to get this economic bloc off the ground. I welcome the many representatives who have come from all over the world and I believe that with the agenda that we have set forth, we can become strong trading partners and build a better world for our children, our grandchildren and our great grand children.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Maxington » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:27 am

The Trigunian Empire has sent Janna Yevstigneyeva, Former Supervisor of Insolvency from the Trigunian Empire and Former Governor of the Central Bank of the Trigunian Empire, for the President of the Intercontinental Reserve Organization. She had a small conference where she showed appreciation for her selection for the position.
I accept this position with the highest of appreciation and thanks to serve as the President of the Intercontinental Reserve Organization. I will make it my goal to be responsible for providing vision, strategic objectives, guidance, oversight and leadership of the organization as we all make this world, a better and much livable place for everyone around us.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby CCP » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:13 am

IeUkN Vice President Cebisile Nomcebo Mathebula

Your Excellencies, I am Cebisile Nomcebo Mathebula, Vice President of the Foreign Markets Division at IeUkN. The Queen Mother has appointed me as Ibutho Izulu's ambassador to the EE. While His Magnificence the King's government angrily notes the host government's failure to ask our permission before including Ibutho as an EE member and also their failure to assign us a presidency or chairmanship, we do believe this initiative has great potential, and we look forward to playing a leading role within the organization as the EE's largest economy.
Global Roleplay Committee Chair(until March 2019)
Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt, Hawu Mumenhes
Movement for Radical Libertarianism, Talmoria
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
Sizwe Esintsundu Amandla Inhlangano, Ibutho
Christian Communalist Party, Rildanor
CCP

Postby Farsun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:21 am

OOC: Maxington didn't ask to include Ibutho? RP element or fact?
Farsun

Postby CCP » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:45 am

OOC: He asked Akhenaton (Cobura) on behalf of Cobura, Talmoria, and Ibutho, but didn't speak to me directly. Aquinas deactivated my Ibutho party due to a system glitch so Maxington may not have known who to contact. I just mentioned it for RP fodder.
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
CCP

Postby Farsun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 am

CCP wrote:OOC: He asked Akhenaton (Cobura) on behalf of Cobura, Talmoria, and Ibutho, but didn't speak to me directly. Aquinas deactivated my Ibutho party due to a system glitch so Maxington may not have known who to contact. I just mentioned it for RP fodder.

OOC: Ah, alright. I was going to say. You guys all have a common monarchy no? Is that the reason why or is there some other reason he asked 1 for all? Just wondering.

Cool, cool.
Farsun

Postby CCP » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:37 am

OOC: He probably just forgot. He asked Akhenaton to join and Akh told him to ask me and Reddy if we wanted to join too. Anyway a nice little twist for the story in case we want to bring it up as a RP ax to grind later on.
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
CCP

Postby Farsun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:42 am

CCP wrote:OOC: He probably just forgot. He asked Akhenaton to join and Akh told him to ask me and Reddy if we wanted to join too. Anyway a nice little twist for the story in case we want to bring it up as a RP ax to grind later on.

Without a doubt. I'd love to see Ibutho get back involved with the Artanian Union. I'm trying to revive that myself, anyway lets get back on topic! You can always PM me here or in-game and we can chat!

Ms. Mathebula, we welcome the honorable representative from Ibutho. Perhaps the letter got lost in the mail? Perhaps it was the Trigunian embassy who made a silly mistake. We however welcome the Ibutho representatives and hope that they contribute even without holding a position, as several of our members are without a position!

Udo Stromberg,
President of the Eight Economies
Farsun

Postby CCP » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:37 am

Ms. Mathebula, we welcome the honorable representative from Ibutho. Perhaps the letter got lost in the mail? Perhaps it was the Trigunian embassy who made a silly mistake. We however welcome the Ibutho representatives and hope that they contribute even without holding a position, as several of our members are without a position!

Udo Stromberg,
President of the Eight Economies

Cebisile Mathebula wrote:
I and His Magnificence's delegation indeed eagerly look forward to supporting the work of our new EE partner member states, each of whom lead an EE ministerial council or presidency at present save His Magnificence's Ibutho. We rest easy knowing that you Mr. President and the next host nation will go above and beyond to remedy this oversight at future summits.

ooc: ;)
Enarekh Koinonia, Cobura
CCP

Next

Return to Diplomacy