Peace talks for Beluzia held in Merenbürg (Darnussia)

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Peace talks for Beluzia held in Merenbürg (Darnussia)

Postby Lougrashes » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Gentlemen: I have to lay before you a proposition made by the Government of Trigunia. They ask your consent to let them in on these talks. They entertain the opinion that their statements would be very helpfull in solving the Problems in Beluzia. Because my government is strictly neutral, you and only you have to decide, if you want the government of Trigunia to join these talks and if you possibly want them to preside over this conference rather than my government. Please give your Opinion.

Thank you very much.
Social Liberal Peoples Party of Darnussia
Lougrashes

Postby Lougrashes » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Gentlemen from all Parties: It is my honor to present to you another offe to help with solving the Beluzian Conflict: This time the offer is official and comes from the Artanian Union. They want to moderate these talks. Please give your opinion on this matter. I am sure they have a lot of experience and at least have a right to demm themselves more able than my government to help you in this situation.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you want these talks to continue, with or without the artanian Union, please consider our proposals from our last statements.

Thank you very much.
Lougrashes

Postby TheCollectivist » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:09 pm

One foreign influence is enough, our party will terminate our participation in these talks if it becomes a cesspool of internationalism. We are not willing to disband the Confederate Militia, but as we have stated, the organization is not currently conducting any paramilitary operations and has not since the beginning of these talks.
Current party: Pragmatic Party (Indrala)
Political alignment: Centre
For: Defensive democracy, globalism, and humanism
TheCollectivist

Postby Farsun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Herr Representatives,

Trigunia has parted from the talks as Artania is far from their continent and I myself asked them to permit Artanian affairs to be Artanian affairs, which this is. Beluzia is a member of the Artanian Union, while even though Darnussia is not, I have reached out to them and asked them to both join and permit us to do what the Artanian Union was setout to do.

Jörn Erhard von Färber,
President of the Supreme Artanian Council
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby n30n » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

I agree that one foreign influence is plenty in these talks. However, to the Confederates, could your militia, as the Confederate militia, consider becoming a state run militia. Each state may have it's own militia if I am not mistaken. I believe that if we simply put your militia under state control, especially in the states where you hold majority, the militia will still be controlled by your party, but will be part of a state run organization. The militia needs not disband, simply rebrand, under an official state militia. I feel that this could solve many issues we are currently arguing over today.

Also, on the topic of euthanasia and abortion. I believe that it would be best if your militia simply stopped offering these abortions. They can be done in the hospitals by your militia members, however, assuming the militia is rebranded, your party will not have to offer these services, the entire state will.

Please let us know what you think about this proposal.
n30n

Postby TheCollectivist » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:45 pm

You are mistaken, we announce the end of our participation in these talks, they have ultimately brought us nowhere. However, we will only resume paramilitary operations in states where we obtain a majority of their votes in elections. Our Confederate Militia will not disband and until a majority is achieved in a future election, will remain exclusively a political and medical organization.
Current party: Pragmatic Party (Indrala)
Political alignment: Centre
For: Defensive democracy, globalism, and humanism
TheCollectivist

Postby Lougrashes » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:52 am

Gentlemen: Let us not break up these talks. In my opinion the proposal of the green party is an idea with which we can start. Aborthin, Euthanasia and the existence of the militia are covered in these propositions. What can be gained by destroying peace and welfare of the people? What can be gained by destroying the stability of the country? The will of the people should be the key to solution. All parties except the confederate party have made substancial proposals, and the confederate party on her part have shown their willingness for peace by deeds and by attending these talks although it had to be politically difficult. Let us not destroy everything although these talks need time.

This is personally my last message. In Darnussia there have been elections and I am no longer chancellor. The new government have decided to give our party the ministry of foreign affairs, so my colleague Linda van der Loo will take over from here, if you will consider to keep these talks alive. It was an honor serving you and the peace, and I regrett bitterly and with a deep personal sadness that my power and my engagement wasn't enough until now.

Thank you very much.

Walter Maijer
Lougrashes

Postby Wland » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Yes elections have been held in Darnussia and the Social liberal peoples party has lost (by 1 seat). However we agree with each other that the talks should be continued.
The talks, if they´ll continue, will go on without any bigger changes. The SLP party has the Foreign Affairs ministry and is responsible for the talks.

The talks will become more open. People will get more information, because it´s not right to negotiate behind closed doors. The international community can comment, but not participate in the negotiations unless all sides agree. The AU (Artanian Union) should only comment and not intervene, please.

Thank you.
Utopia
Wland

Postby Wland » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 am

I must inform all parties involved that the peace talks have ended. The Darnussian parliament has voted in favour to end the talks, you can check that here: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill. ... lid=458859 . The talks were successful and unsuccessful, we did stop a new civil war, but no binding agreement has been met.

This is our last good bye, The talk have officially ended.
Utopia
Wland

Previous

Return to Diplomacy