Confrence of Čachtice, DELTARIA (March 3981- Sept 3981)

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Confrence of Čachtice, DELTARIA (March 3981- Sept 3981)

Postby SelucianCrusader » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:16 am

Pontesi would be ready to join the proposed Čachtice Security Pact. The terms proposed are acceptable for us. We seek a defensive pact to protect the sovereignty of the countries of Majatra rather than a full-fledged military alliance.

Ignatius Sunicus, Foreign Minister of Pontesi
SelucianCrusader

Postby Zanz » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Jelbania, too, will stand with our Deltarian friends.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby kylejenkins27 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:24 pm

We thank our friends in Pontesi and Jelbania, this conference already bears fruit. We shall draft the Pact imminently and begin ratification.

Foreign Minister Popov of Deltaria
Demokratychna Delic Partija Deltársko
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Reddy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm

The Freehold Republic of Kalopia-Wantuni is glad to convey its full approval, through myself, of the proposed friendship and trade treaty with the Deltarian Empire. We hope that we can soon get our legislatures to formally approve of the treaty and begin reaping the great economic benefits this fine agreement is sure to bring to both countries.

Peisistratos Calligaris
Envoy of the Republic of Kalopia Wantuni
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Maxington » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:40 pm

I believe that I stand with Kalopia-Wantuni when i say that we are not interested in a Defence Treaty, nor are we interested in a Security Accord. I was sent here to further trade partnership between Trigunia and Delteria whilst also instilling a sense of right-mindedness to this meeting. I was also sent here to provide way in which Delteria and the nations around me can use to sanction proof their nations in the near future. So, once again i will stress that we are not interested in a Defence Alliance but we are however interested in a Trade Agreement

Vasiliy Engalychev
Special Envoy of the Minister-President of the Trigunian Empire for International Affairs and Cooperation.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby kylejenkins27 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:00 pm

We offer this treaty to the Trigunian envoy:

Deltarian-Trigunian Trade & Friendship Treaty

Article I:Trade and Travel
I:Both nations shall allow free trade without restrictions with each other.
II:Citizens of either nation shall be free to travel to the other, while still maintaing cursory security checks.
III: Both nations shall respect the right of privacy in business matters, business records that pertain to transactions that cross national borders shall not be subject to public inquiry without 2/3 approval of a national legislature.

Article 2:Embassies
I:Both nations shall maintain embassies with each other to promote friendship and prosperity

Article 3:Violation
I:Any violation of the terms above will render the treaty null and void, and absolve both nations from any responsibility to fulfill it.
Demokratychna Delic Partija Deltársko
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby DocDunsmore » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 pm

We have watched the recent situation with great interest here in Gaduridos, and we are proud that we have helped as many people as possible to escape from slavery. We will not concede, nor apologise, for the placement of naval assets within Deltarian waters, as the vessels were not being used in a military capacity, but rather a humanitarian one.

There has also been disquiet and hearsay around the military capability of Gaduridos. I can assure the World that we field one of the most advanced and well funded military forces on the Planet (OOC: Based on info at the Wiki: http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Military_of_Gaduridos), and I advise the World to take note of this. However, we do not wish for war. In this regard, we have ordered our forces to pull out of Deltarian waters in a phased withdrawal, to be completed no later than 3 days from today.

The fact remains however, that President Avram's policies on ethnic discrimination and slavery are unacceptable. We move for International condemnation of his course of action.
Luke Dunsmore
Leader of the Social Democratic Party of the Federal Union of Gaduridos
President of the Federal Union of Gaduridos
DocDunsmore

Previous

Return to Diplomacy