GPO Conference Room

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: GPO Conference Room

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am

This conference room is closed until further notice.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:00 pm

GPO Conference Room

Military Command
Participants may state their participation, which requires a proportion of national military to be given to the Military Command's administration. Discussion will continue in Egelion. Currently, the Kalopian fleet will be traveling to Egelion, in order to prepare to deal with the Trigunyan crisis.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 am

George S.K wrote:GPO Conference Room

Military Command
Participants may state their participation, which requires a proportion of national military to be given to the Military Command's administration. Discussion will continue in Egelion. Currently, the Kalopian fleet will be traveling to Egelion, in order to prepare to deal with the Trigunyan crisis.

Egelion army is fully at your service.
Opakidabar

Postby Mr.Yankees » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 am

To the Global Peacekeeping Organizations and its affiliates,

NATO asks the GPO to show moderation and neutrality in this conflict. While we understand that a Civil War is never something any of us would like to see, we also need to be aware that internal conflicts in a country occur. Any outside forces would simply aggravate the current situation even more. We are sure that the GPO would not like to see more innocent people dying in this conflict, especially if it occurs as a result of their intervention.

We would also like to remind that GPO that Trigunia is a NATO member and per our policy, we do not allow any outside forces to enter their sovereign territory under any circumstances, unless the current sitting government authorizes such action.

Our mandate to our members is to protect them under any circumstances and we follow our mandate to its full extent.

It is with this in mind that NATO officially asks the Global Peacekeeping Organization to refrain from intervention in the conflicts currently occurring Trigunskaya Respublika.

We also like to remind Egelion that as a member of NATO, it cannot use any sort of military force against the Trigunskaya Respublika. Such action will be considered a violation of the charter and grounds for immediate expulsion from the alliance. We, of course, do not want to see this occurring. We would like Egelion to work with the international community and NATO in solving this problem. We do advice you not to intervene militarily in any way even if mandates by other alliances.

Signed,

Roland Lincoln
Vice President of the United Republics of Lodamun
Chairman of the Council of NATO

OOC: I honestly don't see any activity by Trigunia on this. Perhaps, it is happening in private. I don't want you guys pulling something out of nowhere just like that. So, if there is anything I should know in order to properly handle this, this is the time to tell me.
Fighting for the people, supported by the people.
Mr.Yankees

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 am

OOC: Well, the fact that Trigunia has ratified the treaties of three international organizations makes things complicated.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 pm

OOC: AM, for changes to the GPO thread (the first two posts I mean) notify me when you please. A PM is more than satisfactory. Enjoy leading the GPO!
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 pm

ooc:
So, what do we do with the organization?
It has 9 active parties.
Treaty "Global Peacekeeping Organization - Peace Troops" is signed by 9 nations.
Treaty "GPO Grand Legislation" is signed by 4 nations.
Opakidabar

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 pm

OOC: Come on, you can still use the GPO Grand Legislation. Read carefully.

I trust that we can go with one last blow, but dunno where to find the target...
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat May 16, 2009 11:55 am

January 2757
- Reinstating Kalopia as our organization's official headquarters; with the central bureau located in Polykratos.
- Filling notorious criminal Palinbal Lucter in the Violations Agenda.
- Grand Secretariat discussions.

Leadership members must state their representatives. The Grand Secretariat must participate.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby JuliaAJA » Sat May 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Padrilka has declared it's independence from Beiteynu.

- Jess-Avery Affentranger, old man who really needs to step down as DSPB Chairman soon
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy