Noversk Conference

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Noversk Conference

Postby Auditorii » Tue May 30, 2017 2:38 pm

"We welcome all to Noversk and we hope that you all enjoy your stay here. We must solve the question of international finance. Please do respond to this."

Interim Managing Director Osvaldas Judvytis
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Axxell » Tue May 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Luigi Malatesta, Istalian Representative of the istalian Presidency of the Council:

We are satisfy by the proposal, but we should assure that the IDSB will act not only as a classic bank which provides loans for national or international projects but also it must be a cooperative fund to which member states can access to maintain their economies and use them during periodic crises.
And we should also decide what currencies will be used to form the basket of currencies on which will be based the Unit of Account proposed by Istalia to
unbind it by the single currencies and the unpredictable changement of governments and politics.

Thank you
Alleanza Radicale (Radical Alliance) - Istalia (Active)
Axxell

Postby colonelvesica » Tue May 30, 2017 5:43 pm

The Government of Temania is willing and ready to provide 375 Million LOD as their initial investment within the Bank and more based on returns of the investment as they occur.

We would also suggest utilizing the LOD as the standard currency to be traded and used by the Bank for ease.

Maria Baida
Minister of Economic Development
Federated States of Temania
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Auditorii » Tue May 30, 2017 6:02 pm

"Mr. Malatesta, we thank you for your ideas. The concept behind the IDSB is that it will become the overarching organization for multiple agencies that work to in different spheres of finance. For instance, I will propose when we are able to come to agreement that the International Exchange Commission be adopted into the IDSB and be made an organization that helps countries, new and old, set out a system of basic regulations for exchanges both mercantile and stock-based. I would then recommend different agencies for international development, an international economic dispute resolution organization and these agencies would be the fingers that reach out and ensure that the situation that occurred only a decade ago never happens again.

As for the base currency, I believe that the LOD will be used as a basis for now. We, however, are in agreement that we should form a new international reserve currency that can be monitored and exchanged during times of grave economic need."

"Mrs. Baida, we thank the arrival of Temania to the international stage. We thank you for your funding and for now, until we can decide on a currency, we believe that the LOD will be used in the IDSB."

-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby stuntmonkey » Wed May 31, 2017 11:36 am

Apologies for my late reply to the invitation,

Baltusia will be participating in this conference and agrees with the structure outlined for the bank. Our Congress will soon consider how much money it would be prudent to provide at this stage.

Thank you,

Gilbert Coombes,
Overseas Financial Affairs Commissioner,
Baltusian Department of Trade and Industry
“I venture to suggest that patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”

― AES II

Current party - Haruzuterēchisuku Refonpātī
stuntmonkey

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 pm

"We welcome the presence of Baltusia at this conference."

-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:31 pm

OOC: I'd like to keep this moving so if everyone could respond. Thanks.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Kubrick » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:37 pm

OOC: I'm not sure what I have to respond to but I'm battling a heavy flu atm.

Just consider us in whatever the cost. James can afford it. It goes off his paycheck.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Auditorii » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Kubrick wrote:OOC: I'm not sure what I have to respond to but I'm battling a heavy flu atm.

Just consider us in whatever the cost. James can afford it. It goes off his paycheck.

Haha I wasn't necessarily waiting for your response (or James by that extension since you more or less stated you were in.) I'm more waiting for Axxel. The bank itself has already formed as of this conference, this is just the RP fluid time formation and discussion about it.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Maxington » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Amund Underdahl, Governor-General of the Central Bank of the Kingdom of Kazulia.
We are in approval with the proposals made by the Interim Managing Director, however, we believe that the International Development and Stability Bank (as mentioned by the Istalian Representative) should not be an organisation simply with the aims of unifying central banks and fostering credit exchange. A key principle/factor towards development is investment. In Kazulia we have the National Investment and Stabilization Fund - Domestic and Global. This allows for the Central Bank, apart from ensuring economic security for future generations, to directly invest into programmes/corporations who have shown an eagerness to advance/champion the cause of development and growth might it economically or socially whilst keeping ethics as a core factor in the fund's decision on where it should invest. As such for this Bank to truly champion the cause of development, an apparatus for the facilitation of investment from the Bank must be crafted. It is imperative that the IDSB be the spearheading force towards economic stability and development internationally, and the only way that could be made possible is through cooperation between the Central Bank and their respective sub-ordinate departments.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy