4434 Majatran Climate Change Conference

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: 4434 Majatran Climate Change Conference

Postby Polites » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:07 pm

Iennifer Vinicia Opis, Consul of Selucia:

Prime Minister Zemala's addition is an excellent proposal. We would also suggest adding the possibility of local governments to craft their own farming subsidy policies, as we believe localization can, if properly designed, limit overdevelopment. I would also suggest adding the following articles on "The government's policy on advertising":
- All advertising is prohibited.
- Only advertising that meets certain set standards is permitted.
- Only governmental organisation advertising is permitted.
Polites

Postby Reddy » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:31 pm

Noh Jlasrmko Jatr, President of Jelbania

My predecessor President Spencer no doubt raised some highly interesting topics. We do not however agree that this is right forum to discuss such controversial geopolitical matters here. My government is committed to playing its part in fighting climate change in Majatra. I cannot however understate just how desperate things are in my country. Our economy was ravaged by a near-half a century long war, outright brigandry and political division. There is the nuclear attack President Spencer mentioned and also the Khan Tanhri volcanic eruption which added to the woe and misery. We ask for help from our Majatran kin to get back on our feet and be in a position to contribute as much as we can.

We Jelbeks are strongly committed to the natural environment. Our traditional spiritual beliefs emphasise balance of the natural elements. It is increasingly clear that this is not the state we are in today and this need to be rectified.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby November » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:24 pm

http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=4175

The Sharba Climate Accords are ready to be ratified! The treaty is the result of the 4434 Majatran Climate Change Conference in Sharba:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8108

We thank all attending nations for their willingness to construct a green future together.

Yours Sincerely,

Asha Zemala
Prime Minister
United Governorates of Cobura
November

Previous

Return to Diplomacy