Peace Summit of Avienne-les-Baines

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Peace Summit of Avienne-les-Baines

Postby Luis1p » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Ex- Ambassadress Melanie Veranche

Delegates, we understand that both of your countries seem to be against the Hwangje regime. The only we see this regime to come to an end if it is democraticaally voted for in Dankuk, which seems to be likely. If the Dankukin legislature agrees to turn to a democratic republic, we will see it be done for the sake of Indralan-Dankukin relations.

However, I do not believe that we should wait for that to happen. I believe we should move forward with both of your propositions: The Construction of the Trans-Dovani Highway Project and the repeal of the Dankuk Act ( Terran Cooperative Prosperity Trade Agreement).

I believe, once these two propositions are met with, we can begin to discuss matters on the Hwangje regime, which according to your delegations, should be condemned and will be condemned.
Luis1p

Postby Zongxian » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Prime Minister Hana Pastora de Santiago
We agree with the suggestion of Ex-Ambassadress Melanie Veranche, we are on board with the Trans-Dovani Highway Project and we have put forward a proposal to withdrawal Dankuk from the Terran Cooperative Prosperity Trade Agreement. On the latter, I must warn that I cannot guarantee approval by the legislature, which already seems inclined to uphold the treaty.
Zongxian

Postby Luis1p » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Ex- Ambassadress Melanie Veranche

We understand with you problem Madame Santiago. I believe a constitutional majority is well needed before the treaty can be removed. I hope that once that it reached, the treaty maybe removed.

To the Indralan Delegation, is a new Dankuk Act in the works for improved relations? We would like to know your input on the ideas and problems presented so far.
Luis1p

Postby Wu Han » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Chief Minister Shi Yiguang
We will be submitting a replacement for the Dankuk Act, as previously discussed. We will also be amending the Indralan Century Foreign Policy Strategy. As I have also said previously, it is my government's intention to support the Trans-Dovani Highway.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Postby toro42 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Keegan Hebert
Delegates from Indrala, I understand that the Trans-Dovani Highway is in the interest of every country in North Dovani, including Lourenne and Dankuk. Will the project have Indralan support?
toro42

Postby Wu Han » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm

Chief Minister Shi Yiguang
Yes, observing the change in government in Dankuk, it is my government's intention to support the Trans-Dovani Highway.
(he/him)
Current: Cildania
Former: Listed Here
Wu Han

Postby toro42 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Keegan Hebert
Delegates, is there anything else you would like to discuss?
toro42

Postby toro42 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Keegan Hebert
...very well, delegates. Could each side please provide a closing statement?
toro42

Previous

Return to Diplomacy