Conference on Solving the Keymon-Telamon crisis

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Conference on Solving the Keymon-Telamon crisis

Postby Rogue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Tadeáš Prusík, Deltarian representative

We would like to welcome both Lourenne and Vanuku to this conference in resolving the current situation. First of all i would like to underline that Deltaria has ordered its fleets to stop with halting Telamonese and Keymonite ships for the duration of this conference.

Deltarian allies have continiously been threatened by Keymon in the past, throwing around dangerous and divisive rhetoric towards for example Dundorf and other nations. This is unnaceptable but still Deltaria let it slip. But with the growing violations of human rights in Keymon and the rise of a extreme right regime in Telamon deltaria believes enough is enough.

We would like to give the floor to both Vanuku and Lourenne but also present a possible solution already.

We propose the following:

Vanuku and Lourenne will throw Keymon out of their alliance and any and all military agreements as it is clear such a rogue state does not belong in a alliance of your nature.

Vanuku and Lourenne will allow Deltaria to preserve the economic sanctions on Keymon and Telamon

Deltaria agrees to condemn Malivian calls for a blockade of Selucia

Deltaria agrees to not involve itself in the selucian malivian dispute again

Deltaria agrees to remove one of its fleets from international waters near telamon and Keymon

Deltaria agrees to stopping its policy of checking Telamonese and Keymonite ships
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Re: Conference on Solving the Keymon-Telamon crisis

Postby Sisyphus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Amur Könnyrahe, Vanukean Representative:

If this conference is to go anywhere in terms of reaching an agreement several proposals must be withdrawn due to them being, how shall i put it, impractical.

Therefore article 1 and 2 should be removed. In addition,
article 5 should be amended to read both Deltarian fleets will be withdrawn.

In this way Terra returns to how it was before Deltaria decided its intervention in matters of other nations' sovereignty was necessary. I am sure I speak for Lourenne when I say this would be agreeable to our nations.

So, our terms are a return to the status quo. If you agree all the tensions affecting Terra will be over, and I'm sure you agree the avoidance of conflict and strife is what we all want.
Sisyphus

Postby Rogue » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:31 pm

We would be willing to remove 2 and amend article 5. But article 1 will have to stay in place as a gesture towards deltaria and its allies. You cannot expect Deltaria to concede all of the afformentioned things and keep everything like it was for Vanuku and Lourenne. It is only logical for Lourenne and Vanuku to break off their military relations with Keymon as we both know the brutality of its regime.

Deltaria is willing to concede a lot. The only thing it is asking in return is that Lourenne and Vanuku cancell any and all military agreement with Keymon.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Sisyphus » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Mr Prusík,

We are encouraged to see that Deltaria is open to compromise on these issues and in the spirit of co-operation so is Vanuku on behalf of the TSC.

Therefore, our compromise is that Article 1 is removed but Article 2 regarding the sanctions may stay in place. In addition, we will not commit Deltaria to article 3 i.e. condemning Malivia over its blockade of Selucia, as long as Deltaria and C.A.R.S.S pledges not to join or encourage said blockade.

Mr Prusik, we hope this will be satisfactory to you. It allows Deltaria and C.A.R.R.S to make their ideological point regarding Keymon and Telamon without the need to create further tensions between us.

We simply cannot accept article 1. It is not for another nation to tell us who we can and can't be allied with - you are not addressing the defeated party in a war with your country. Your perception of Keymon as a brutal regime is subjective due to its Hosian values, in the same way as we view Dundorf as ideologically totalitarian due to its blanket ban on non-leftist and pro-capitalist parties. But we do not attempt to tell you that you must end your alliance and throw them out of C.A.R.S.S.

If we can agree and sign on the dotted line all the growing tensions between our nations will be over, our fleets can stand down and the world can return to something like peace and stability. I hope that is what you want?
Sisyphus

Postby Rogue » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Deltaria can agree to these terms. This does however not mean that deltarian military vessels will not sail in terran oceans. We will merely remove our fleets from the vicinity of national waters of Keymon and Telamon. We shall keep the sanctions in place as we discussed.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Sisyphus » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:42 pm

We thank Deltaria for their agreement on this matter.

To clarify, the following has been agreed at this conference.

- Keymon will remain in alliance with the Kingdoms of Vanuku and Lourenne through the Terran Sovereignty Coalition (TSC);

- Vanuku and Lourenne will allow Deltaria to continue to impose the economic sanctions on Keymon and Telamon;

- Deltaria and C.A.R.S.S members agree not to join or support Malivia in its calls for a blockade of Selucia;

- Deltaria agrees to remove both of its fleets from the edge of Telamonese and Keymonite national waters;

- Deltaria agrees to end its policy of stopping and searching Telamonese and Keymonite ships that it encounters;

- Members of the TSC will not attempt to prevent or deter naval vessels belonging to Deltaria and other members of the C.A.R.S.S nations from sailing through international waters.
Sisyphus

Postby Yolo04 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:36 pm

OOC: @MrGod are your carrier fleets still near Keymon national waters, however not imposing a blockade? I need to know for a RP post
List of Parties:
Image Keymon, Four Pillars Party (MQP): ACTIVE

Dankuk, Hwanghu Dang Party (4613): INACTIVE
Yolo04

Location: West Virginia, USA (haha country roads jokes are so funny)

Return to Diplomacy