More Medicament Manufacture

Individual corporate organizations including firms, holding companies and conglomerates.

Re: More Medicament Manufacture

Postby robmark0000 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:41 pm

The second member of the 3M-CEB will be an Aristocrat

His Imperial Highness, Grand Prince Nicola Nadir of Istalia will be the second permanent member of the Chief Executive Body of the More Medicament Manufacture. He is the brother of the prevailing Istalian Emperor, Alessandro III; and the manager of the Appiano Foundation what has the 2% of the total shares of the 3M. The Chief Executive Officer of 3M, Boros Gréta choose His Imperial Highness to this task at June, 4762. Her explanation for this:

His Imperial Highness is a very good manager and able to represents the monarchies in the 3M. I am convinced republican, but the monarchist people also need representation. If my perception is good, five states are monarchies in the 3M, so His Imperial Highness' membership is absolutely justifiable.

His Imperial Highness, Grand Prince Nicola Nadir of Istalia
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:52 pm

Third member of the 3M-CEB appointed

Klaudia Krasińska will be the last and third permanent member of the Chief Executive Body of the More Medicament Manufacture with Bonifac Dolezan and His Imperial Highness Grand Prince Nicola Nadir of Istalia. Ms. Krasińska is the member and one of the managers of the Szwarzentel Investments what helped the 3M from the beginnings, so Ms. Krasińska was always possible to this position, and now she got it.
Boros Gréta, Chief Executive Officer of the 3M explanation for this choice was the next:

Ms. Krasińska is a great businesswoman, a member and leader of a historically recognized investment, she absolutely suitable to this position. There'll be two women (me and her) in the directorate of the 3M, and two men (Mr. Dolezal and His Imperial Highness). This was the largest reason for her appointment.

Klaudia Krasińska

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Aquinas » Wed May 27, 2020 11:35 pm

Aquinas

Postby robmark0000 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:12 am

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:13 am

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:21 pm

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:36 pm

OOC: Official recruiting text of the 3M for the Lodamese and Keymonite Civil Wars

IC:

THE 3M OFFERING WORK FOR PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTORS ACROSS TERRA!

Are you a strong woman or man, who shoot well and want to be a warrior who fight for the good causes? Contract with the More Medicament Manufacture! This is the great chance to be that warrior what you want to be. High salary, relatively safe circumstances. Contract or believe me, you do a mistake.

SALARIES:

3M Private Military Contractor (without private military contractor reception) - 3500 END/month
3M Private Military Officer (with private military contractor reception) - 7000 END/month
3M Private Military Leader (elected from the PMOs and PMCs) - 9700 END/month

TASKS:

- Defend the private properties of the 3M in wartime countries (for example: factories, pharmacies, health bases etc)
- Defend the employment of the 3M in wartime countries (for example: doctors, nurses, patients, factory workers etc)
- Secure the official visits of the CEO and the CEB (for example: economic meetings etc)

Defend The Health, But With Weapons.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:19 pm

PHOENIX GOT A DEAL WITH 3M

The Phoenix International (in Hutori also known as Phoenix Security Solutions) is one of the world's largest private military company with thousands of private military contractors and operators. In 4766 the More Medicament Manufacture, the world leading health industry JV company and the Phoenix International got a deal about cooperation in the Lodamese Civil War. Based on this agreement, the PMCs of the Phoenix will defend the pharmacies, health bases and employment of the 3M in Lodamun. It will give 487 PMCs to 3M for the time of the Lodamese Civil War. The 3M pay 250 000 END to the Phoenix for this.

robmark0000

Postby robmark0000 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:41 pm

3M WILL TURN INTO A MEGACORPORATION

Today, the More Medicament Manufacture declared itself as a 'multinational joint stock megacorporation' what interested in 'several industries, not just healthcare'. The company former was known as a multinational healthcare company, but in 18 May, 4767 it changed.
The full declaration by the Chief Executive Officer of 3M, Boros Gréta:

Our dear customers, patients and supporters!

Today me and the Chief Executive Body of our beloved More Medicament Manufacture made a difficult, but necessary choice. This corporation rise as a healthcare company and we know it. But we must open to other industries to be real power in market and real help in weekdays. The CEB and me declared this with unanimous acceptation. But before the turning, speak about what we achieve since 4748, when this company founded. We built factories and pharmacies in Endralon, Rapa Pile, Kanjor, Likatonia, Istalia, Deltaria and Davostan, further we built just pharmacies in Dundorf, Rildanor, Jelbania, New Alduria and Rutania. In these countries mostly we are the leading healthcare corporation, what is a great result, I think. But now we must be brave to make the next steps. To build the future.

The first change was the name of our company. The 3M as traditional name will stay, but the More Medicament Manufacture not. Since today, the official name of our organization is 3M Megacorp. Of course, for a time being, the health industry will be the company's most important industry, but with time, we will open for all industries. First, we make investments in sport industry, legal defending, private military industry and media industry. The newly founded subsidiaries of 3M:
- 3M Original, healthcare
- 3M Jersey, sport industry
- 3M Legal Division, legal defending
- 3M Tactical Division, private military industry
- 3M Core, media industry.

Our new motto is "Bring Real Help in Weekdays!" instead the "Bring Health, For All".

robmark0000

Postby Lucipher » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Currently:
Objectist Front (Scionist Fraction) (Hobrazia)
Formerly:
Vienota Kreiso/Astaritistu Koalīcija (Dolgava)
Controller of Medina in the Third World
Sameinaður Göfuga Sósíalistaflokk (Telamon)
Grey Eminence (Likatonia)
Lucipher

PreviousNext

Return to Businesses