Dokuz Summit (5160)

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Dokuz Summit (5160)

Postby gokustan » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:51 am

Image Mr Orhan Kazak, Prime Minister of the Republic of Jakania
Before I begin my speech, I would like to welcome esteemed delegations from Deltaria, Istalia and Kalopia in Dokuz. The purpose of this quadrilateral summit is to explore ways to increase trade and cooperation between our countries and discuss the implementation of the Trans-Majatran Corridors Network. I am pleased to report that major renovations and construction of new roads are underway to fully integrate Jakanian infrastructure to TMCN. We are looking forward to discussing new projects concerning TMCN, especially connecting Deltarian capital Tsargrad to Ganşehir via a motorway. Also it is my government's intention to reach a deal with Deltaria regarding visa exemption like we did with Istalia and Kalopia. Once again, I welcome our esteemed guests and wish for a productive conference. Thank you.
gokustan

Re: Dokuz Summit (5160)

Postby Drax » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:41 pm

Prime Minister Patrik Siroky, Republika Deltarska:

We are moving up schedule on revamping motorway from Tsargrad to border of Republic of Jakania with whom we would be happy to establish a custom free zone.

We very much appreciate the invitation to this Conference with its opportunity to join in shaping the economic future of Majatra.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Re: Dokuz Summit (5160)

Postby Ab3012 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:40 pm

Prime Minister of the Istalian Empire Dario Barbani:

Istalia thanks Mr Kazak to host us in this conference. The new government of Istalia respects the commitment taken by my government. We are pleased to work with you to develop our intercontinental network of roads and trains.
Ab3012

Return to Diplomacy