Vojislav Krkljus (FA Minister of Telamon) visits Lodamun

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Vojislav Krkljus (FA Minister of Telamon) visits Lodamun

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Steven wrote:Hmm, did your whore of a mother drop you as a child?

OOC: Shut the fuck up Steven. Or I'll stick some fucking final warnings and bans up your ass.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 pm

I would rather take Steven's side this time. Of course it is impossible to arrest the player against the will of the character owner, but also you can not claim to have major public meeting in a nation where government wants you arrested and same time not get arrested (maybe you can, but then that would be a heroic story of your Minister of FA escaping in James Bond style).

If two guys met incognito, that would be another story. Then I agree the Police may not be aware of the meeting and thus not arrest your char.
Opakidabar

Postby BStar492 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 am

Lebowitz Sworn In

President Herman Gustav, created a new cabinet today, after his first attempt was blocked by the Rightful Radical Party. The new cabinet gave Martin Lebowitz the Foreign Ministry, by replacing Mr. Vojislav Krkljuš. After an increasingly hostile turn of events Mr. Krkljuš, was promptly removed from the Cabinet for his actions against the betterment of Telamon. In a press conference Martin Lebowitz told reporters, "I am a great admirer of Mr. Krkljuš. I have learned a lot by studying his dedication to the international affairs of Telamon. I am completely disheartened by his lack of proper judgment in pursuing a visit to a friendly nation that told him not to come." Mr. Lebowitz now has the task of mending the fragile relationship with the Lodamese Union. "We have been allies with the Lodamese Union for more or less one hundred years, I would hate for the mistake of one man to end that alliance in a moment," said Mr. Lebowitz. It is uncertain what the outcome of this situation will be, but it will take determination from both nations.
BStar492

Previous

Return to Diplomacy